shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by ladybird9

[

I think Naani played a role in destroying Ichchas character at all stages by the unwanted crtisiicsm,...

when will this nani pay for her sins....Dead.....jis ghar ka khati hai usee mein ched kar diya....she shld get severe punishment...to be left begging on streets...and no one showing mercy on her..

best punishment wud be taps turning against nani...and exposing her in front of the entire jogi family and blaming her for all the crimes that taps committed..LOL

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged

[

I think Naani played a role in destroying Ichchas character at all stages by the unwanted crtisiicsm,...

when will this nani pay for her sins....Dead.....jis ghar ka khati hai usee mein ched kar diya....she shld get severe punishment...to be left begging on streets...and no one showing mercy on her..

best punishment wud be taps turning against nani...and exposing her in front of the entire jogi family and blaming her for all the crimes that taps committed..LOL
[/QUOTE]

Will that day ever come???? I'm  very disappointed after yesterday's episode....Cry

cjs369tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged

[

Will that day ever come???? I'm  very disappointed after yesterday's episode....Cry
[/QUOTE]
i think it might come, after tapu gets exposed, this time she will blame nani,
as this plan was nanis creation.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeshivani9tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

[

i think it might come, after tapu gets exposed, this time she will blame nani,
as this plan was nanis creation.

[/QUOTE]

hmmm...they shld not drag taps preg too much....cant see Veecha suffering...something dramatic needs to happen next week itself...Veer pls. kuch karo jaldi se...

shivani9tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged

Veer n Ichcha love each other deeply with their heart n soul.... but when it has come to fighting for this love its always been Veer who has never given up on his love... thru out ..
even when he was fraudulently married off to Taps ...he exposed taps and wanted to divorce her so that he cud marry Ichcha...
when Ichcha married Vansh... something within him died and he went about like a robot for days together...
when Vansh was torturing Ichcha he stood by her and tried to help her in any way possible...
when Vansh died ...he supported her and brought her back to bundela house... always being there and taking care of her when she was following all those widow restrictions...
for Veer it has always been Ichcha and only Ichcha... his life revolves around her... his food sleep work n all other relations take a back seat when it comes to Ichcha ...she is his only priority... his only love ..Veer loves Ichcha more than life itself

I cant say Ichcha has done the same for Veer... Now, there may be a change and Ichcha will support n stand by Veer ...and may fight for her love too... but uptill now I wud say Veer has loved Ichcha more...

cj i just loved ur post
my vote goes to veer to ichaa
ichaa also loves veer
but not as much as veer

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Veer n Ichcha love each other deeply with their heart n soul.... but when it has come to fighting for this love its always been Veer who has never given up on his love... thru out ..
even when he was fraudulently married off to Taps ...he exposed taps and wanted to divorce her so that he cud marry Ichcha...
when Ichcha married Vansh... something within him died and he went about like a robot for days together...
when Vansh was torturing Ichcha he stood by her and tried to help her in any way possible...
when Vansh died ...he supported her and brought her back to bundela house... always being there and taking care of her when she was following all those widow restrictions...
for Veer it has always been Ichcha and only Ichcha... his life revolves around her... his food sleep work n all other relations take a back seat when it comes to Ichcha ...she is his only priority... his only love ..Veer loves Ichcha more than life itself

I cant say Ichcha has done the same for Veer... Now, there may be a change and Ichcha will support n stand by Veer ...and may fight for her love too... but uptill now I wud say Veer has loved Ichcha more...

charu,

very good post and I agree fully and that is why I voted the option Veer loves Ichcha.

Ichcha loves but not as much as Veer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369

payel_roy IF-Dazzler
payel_roy
payel_roy

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:53am | IP Logged

guys what do u think.

veecha love is strong , and eternal.
but in dono mein who loves each other more .
i think veer loves iccha nore than iccha loves veer.
 shayad iccha bhi usse utna hi pyaar karti hain, bas dikha nahin rahi
may be in coming episodes we will see clearly how deeply she loves veer .
what do u think? pls give ur justifications

(  i have not voted yet, i am confused between  1st and 3rd option)
veeya love exsists?????????????????? ofcaorse veecha anmol 

Edited by payel_roy - 17 December 2010 at 3:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_roy

guys what do u think.

veecha love is strong , and eternal.
but in dono mein who loves each other more .
i think veer loves iccha nore than iccha loves veer.
 shayad iccha bhi usse utna hi pyaar karti hain, bas dikha nahin rahi
may be in coming episodes we will see clearly how deeply she loves veer .
what do u think? pls give ur justifications

(  i have not voted yet, i am confused between  1st and 3rd option)
veeya love exsists?????????????????? of vaorse veecha anmol 
arre payal , i think u misunderstood my poll.Tongue
it was 2 compare veer and icchas love 2 each otherSmile

shivani9tiny15

Go to top