1 [2.56%]
12 [30.77%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

LOL.... when it comes to love, couples always fight trying to know whose love is more, well in general both love is equal same for veecha, one is strong in expression it , one is not .................. one fight for it when other was weak , now other one is trying to be strong and saying so ........ 

both;s love is equally balanced , as most of the time , they tried to be each others support and paid for loosing their love equally ............. 
ur analysis is Clap.
iccha i want 2 believe in ur love , but pls convince us ,
 jo andar hain thoda baahar bhi dikhaoLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

jo log diplomatic answer de rahe hainWink , pls justifyLOL.

i hope it doesnt exclude u..LOL
i have not given my answer yetWinkLOL,
i will read all the answes then vote.LOL
and yes i will give proper explanation

chalo, i'll leak my poll, i voted both, coz its a poll i dint want 2 belittle Veers love, i feel they love each other immensely n its nly a matter of diff in expression..Smile

intruderfasttiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:01am | IP Logged

Veer n Ichcha love each other deeply with their heart n soul.... but when it has come to fighting for this love its always been Veer who has never given up on his love... thru out ..
even when he was fraudulently married off to Taps ...he exposed taps and wanted to divorce her so that he cud marry Ichcha...
when Ichcha married Vansh... something within him died and he went about like a robot for days together...
when Vansh was torturing Ichcha he stood by her and tried to help her in any way possible...
when Vansh died ...he supported her and brought her back to bundela house... always being there and taking care of her when she was following all those widow restrictions...
for Veer it has always been Ichcha and only Ichcha... his life revolves around her... his food sleep work n all other relations take a back seat when it comes to Ichcha ...she is his only priority... his only love ..Veer loves Ichcha more than life itself

I cant say Ichcha has done the same for Veer... Now, there may be a change and Ichcha will support n stand by Veer ...and may fight for her love too... but uptill now I wud say Veer has loved Ichcha more...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeakruzGreenbearneenu55intruderfasttiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:07am | IP Logged
hmm charu, i love ur post but i still say she loved him equally, not easy to accept the one u love is being loved madly by someone whom u promised to protect, many choose love over duty or duty over love, and it  applies to icha,  but now she is not taking chances, her love for veer was never different , it was same from day1, infact i said it back then , she feel for him even before he did , she choose to avoid it and suffer, thats her 

intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged

iccha said after vansh death,

she had moved forward in life , had forgotten her past love.
but veer was unable 2 do so and he still loves her.
was iccha hiding her feelings that day?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:18am | IP Logged

iccha said after vansh death,

she had moved forward in life , had forgotten her past love.
but veer was unable 2 do so and he still loves her.
was iccha hiding her feelings that day?

mayb she was

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

intruderfast

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Post Veecha union..I would say both love each other equally...however...we are yet to see it coming strongly from Iccha...Smile......Veer always expressed himself crystal clear......

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9intruderfasttiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Veer n Ichcha love each other deeply with their heart n soul.... but when it has come to fighting for this love its always been Veer who has never given up on his love... thru out ..
even when he was fraudulently married off to Taps ...he exposed taps and wanted to divorce her so that he cud marry Ichcha...
when Ichcha married Vansh... something within him died and he went about like a robot for days together...
when Vansh was torturing Ichcha he stood by her and tried to help her in any way possible...
when Vansh died ...he supported her and brought her back to bundela house... always being there and taking care of her when she was following all those widow restrictions...
for Veer it has always been Ichcha and only Ichcha... his life revolves around her... his food sleep work n all other relations take a back seat when it comes to Ichcha ...she is his only priority... his only love ..Veer loves Ichcha more than life itself

I cant say Ichcha has done the same for Veer... Now, there may be a change and Ichcha will support n stand by Veer ...and may fight for her love too... but uptill now I wud say Veer has loved Ichcha more...

Superb Charu!!!! absolutely stunning description of Veer's loveClap....

I have also voted for Veer to Ichcha....due to all reasons cited above....Ichcha is yet to prove that she can do as well as what he did for her all his life...Veer has never surrendered his love in front of any emotional blackmailing or relationship....even when Ichcha was married to Vansh, he kept crying inside and always took care of Ichcha....Har koi Veer jaisa nahin hota....Ichcha is the luckiest girl on earth to get someone like Veer

FunLyfecjs369

Go to top