whose love more stronger? - Page 2

Poll

kiska pyaar jyaada hain?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Veer n Ichcha love each other deeply with their heart n soul.... but when it has come to fighting for this love its always been Veer who has never given up on his love... thru out ..
even when he was fraudulently married off to Taps ...he exposed taps and wanted to divorce her so that he cud marry Ichcha...
when Ichcha married Vansh... something within him died and he went about like a robot for days together...
when Vansh was torturing Ichcha he stood by her and tried to help her in any way possible...
when Vansh died ...he supported her and brought her back to bundela house... always being there and taking care of her when she was following all those widow restrictions...
for Veer it has always been Ichcha and only Ichcha... his life revolves around her... his food sleep work n all other relations take a back seat when it comes to Ichcha ...she is his only priority... his only love ..Veer loves Ichcha more than life itself

I cant say Ichcha has done the same for Veer... Now, there may be a change and Ichcha will support n stand by Veer ...and may fight for her love too... but uptill now I wud say Veer has loved Ichcha more...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hmm charu, i love ur post but i still say she loved him equally, not easy to accept the one u love is being loved madly by someone whom u promised to protect, many choose love over duty or duty over love, and it  applies to icha,  but now she is not taking chances, her love for veer was never different , it was same from day1, infact i said it back then , she feel for him even before he did , she choose to avoid it and suffer, thats her 
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

iccha said after vansh death,

she had moved forward in life , had forgotten her past love.
but veer was unable 2 do so and he still loves her.
was iccha hiding her feelings that day?
shivani9 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: intruderfast

mayb she was
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Post Veecha union..I would say both love each other equally...however...we are yet to see it coming strongly from Iccha...😊......Veer always expressed himself crystal clear......
akruz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cjs369

Veer n Ichcha love each other deeply with their heart n soul.... but when it has come to fighting for this love its always been Veer who has never given up on his love... thru out ..
even when he was fraudulently married off to Taps ...he exposed taps and wanted to divorce her so that he cud marry Ichcha...
when Ichcha married Vansh... something within him died and he went about like a robot for days together...
when Vansh was torturing Ichcha he stood by her and tried to help her in any way possible...
when Vansh died ...he supported her and brought her back to bundela house... always being there and taking care of her when she was following all those widow restrictions...
for Veer it has always been Ichcha and only Ichcha... his life revolves around her... his food sleep work n all other relations take a back seat when it comes to Ichcha ...she is his only priority... his only love ..Veer loves Ichcha more than life itself

I cant say Ichcha has done the same for Veer... Now, there may be a change and Ichcha will support n stand by Veer ...and may fight for her love too... but uptill now I wud say Veer has loved Ichcha more...

Superb Charu!!!! absolutely stunning description of Veer's love👏....

I have also voted for Veer to Ichcha....due to all reasons cited above....Ichcha is yet to prove that she can do as well as what he did for her all his life...Veer has never surrendered his love in front of any emotional blackmailing or relationship....even when Ichcha was married to Vansh, he kept crying inside and always took care of Ichcha....Har koi Veer jaisa nahin hota....Ichcha is the luckiest girl on earth to get someone like Veer
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
obviously , she will be hiding it,  she made it clear to him to move on with his life, when she slapped him , when he went for divorce to taps and asking hand for icha........ she love him but knowing its not coming her way and not meant to be hers, she lost hope , and hope of standing for it , that doesnt say she dont love him does it , may be she cried alone , which they might have showed or might have not , see i quit show long back , but i still say this from wat i understand this pair 
sheetal17in thumbnail
i think both loved each other equally...veer was more demonstrative n ichha was always forced to curb her feelings due to society pressure or some other sort of compromises ...she might not have hid her feelings but i feel she just wasn't able to admit until veer developed a cold stand against her..😊 Edited by sheetal17in - 13 years ago
akruz thumbnail

I still believe even when Ichcha was married to Vansh, she has loved only Veer...Ichcha has loved only Veer in her life...but at times she suppressed this love to make others happy....but what Ichcha needs to realize is love also needs expression...she s trying hard to make everything work....but the society is not as innocent as she is..and this is high time that she starts giving importance to only those people who truly cares for her
shivani9 thumbnail

i have not given my answer yet😉😆,
i will read all the answes then vote.😆
and yes i will give proper explanation

have u voted yet yaa nahin..😳