India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

new written promo (Page 3)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
thanks...now even in promo they give more importance to kala...wht about tasha...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosamussy.jamshed

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

thanks...now even in promo they give more importance to kala...wht about tasha...

they have indirectly doubles up their importance by giving  kala more importance LOL 

Edited by SAraW - 17 December 2010 at 1:46am

sub_rosamussy.jamshed

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:39am | IP Logged
thanx for sharing ,dear. oh  now i'm on high hopes that she will do somthing to harm naku jus hope she shd not bring seema back. & yes to shayad hum log ltl anivarsari ko tasha ka union dekh sakte hai; ab tak story jis track se ja rahi thi maine to 28th ke sapne dekhna hi chod diya tha par jab se naku ne dutta ka room choda hai i'm in dreamland again Day Dreaming 

sub_rosamussy.jamshed

Leandra IF-Dazzler
Leandra
Leandra

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing rose, i think he ask chaskar to kidnap nakku end in caskar death and tasha unite. let see just guess why chaskar is here.
and some spoiler said datta past come between tasha let see.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Vampgirlsub_rosamussy.jamshedushankitvc

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing Rosa..
Hope Kala brings Morey back...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosamussy.jamshedmeghaparti

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Thanx fr sharing

sub_rosamussy.jamshed

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Thanks for the promo rosa.......

why do I feel her next plan will be to physically harm Nakusha.........if someone attempts to be physical with her.........it will demean dutta as a husband.......may be kala think this way she can create more problems b/w Tasha......if it did happen.....I mean someone trying to do that......then nakusha's truth will become reality for dutta........he will believe that she is right......her mother did right to save her from evil people as she was the only one to save her beautiful daughter from the evil people...........I feel Anna-2 or Morey will be back for short time.....I wish morey comes because I want them to give more screen space to Anna-2.............I m seeing a kidnapping track on its way.......but never know may be seema.....but I don't want her back.....no'S' for Dutta

don't forget kala is unaware that dutta now knows why nakusha hide her face......though her sister story is yet to be shared with him.....but he knows why she put black color on her face......but only something real can put his faith in nakusha's truth......and it will help dutta forgive Nakusha as he will understand her reasons for hiding this truth

Edited by mussy.jamshed - 17 December 2010 at 3:53am

sub_rosaSanely_Insanemeghaparti

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mussy.jamshed

Thanks for the promo rosa.......

why do I feel her next plan will be to physically harm Nakusha.........if someone attempts to be physical with her.........it will demean dutta as a husband.......may be kala think this way she can create more problems b/w Tasha......if it did happen.....I mean someone trying to do that......then nakusha's truth will become reality for dutta........he will believe that she is right......her mother did right to save her from evil people as she was the only one to save her beautiful daughter from the evil people...........I feel Anna-2 or Morey will be back for short time.....I wish morey comes because I want them to give more screen space to Anna-2.............I m seeing a kidnapping track on its way.......but never know may be seema.....but I don't want her back.....no'S' for Dutta

don't forget kala is unaware that dutta now knows why nakusha hide her face......though her sister story is yet to be shared with him.....but he knows why she put black color on her face......but only something real can put his faith in nakusha's truth......and it will help dutta forgive Nakusha as he will understand her reasons for hiding this truth

Agreed Mussy the bullet track softened him...n physical harm will be a big push for dutta to understand nakusha's condition n her reasons for hiding her true face....LOL n for a gadha like dutta he needs practical classes to happen infront of him..theory is not good enough for himLOL

shan2430mussy.jamshedSanely_Insane

Go to top