Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

veena prays namaaZ? (Page 3)

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Namaz is one of the five pillars of Islam
A Muslim cant be called A Muslim unless he/she follows the Five Principles!

so its gud that she prays : )

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blossom10

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
There are 4 others pillars and 6 articles of faith too, dont think just by offering namaz you can be termed Muslim.

Namaz to wo terrorist bhi parte hain jo innocents ki jaan lete hai.

Prayers dont make you a Muslim, intentions and actions do wallahi!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysrose-girl

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _adyy_

There are 4 others pillars and 6 articles of faith too, dont think just by offering namaz you can be termed Muslim.

Namaz to wo terrorist bhi parte hain jo innocents ki jaan lete hai.

Prayers dont make you a Muslim, intentions and actions do wallahi!

i kno there are... bt foundation tu wohi 5 hai na....

so u mean the World dsnt call dose Terrorists Muslims?

there r gud muslims n bad muslims.... i m not goin into dat...

jus statin wut d foundations are and ... dt we shud appreciate veena prayin rather dan critizin.. dts all : )

well ... actions, intentions of a person we DONT kno .. only Allah knows.... He is The Judge!

if u kno.,. there is a hadith... dat a prostitute gav water to a thirsty dog and she wus blessed wit Heaven for that ... : ) so, Allah is Merciful ... ! d most pious of muslims may fall back by few bad deeds and the most sinful mite b forgiven and be blessed wit Heaven for few righteous deeds !!

u never know !

SO... u have no right to make conclusions such as:

"nautanki no 1,,kahe ki namaz..islam ke har point ki do dhajiyan ura di hain usne"

Edited by monami18385 - 17 December 2010 at 1:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kellysBlossom10Rasny

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
well  we shouldn't critisize her as we don't know her future maybe someday veena would be a full muslim and won't even think about guys like trashmit 

Blossom10.Monami.

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged

nautanki no 1,,kahe ki namaz..islam ke har point ki do dhajiyan ura di hain usne..manipulative wo..vulgar wo

SHAME ON YOU!!! yihan per bhi Veena ko nahi chorra!!! Woh namaaz parh rahi hai uss mein bhi faults nikaal rahein hain aap log!!! What kind of peoples u r?? BURRA KARAY TO WOH HAI HEE AAISI AND ACHA KARAY TO Q KAR RAHI HAI!!!! What you guys want??Angry

pak-ind.Monami.

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Prayer is obligated 2 all muslims. we shouldn't watch negatively. one day almighty Allah may give hidaayath 2 her. who knows?

Blossom10.Monami.

sweet_angel27 IF-Dazzler
sweet_angel27
sweet_angel27

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

nautanki no 1,,kahe ki namaz..islam ke har point ki do dhajiyan ura di hain usne..manipulative wo..vulgar wo

SHAME ON YOU!!! yihan per bhi Veena ko nahi chorra!!! Woh namaaz parh rahi hai uss mein bhi faults nikaal rahein hain aap log!!! What kind of peoples u r?? BURRA KARAY TO WOH HAI HEE AAISI AND ACHA KARAY TO Q KAR RAHI HAI!!!! What you guys want??Angry

I'm not Veena's fan, but I agree I don't think she needs to pray to show anyone or act. Cause there were other Muslims in the house but they were never shown praying. I understand she does many things that Muslims aren't allowed to or should do, but how many Muslims do you find that do those things and pray as well? Not many, so I would say she's better than a lot of Muslims.

pak-indRasny

Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_angel27

Originally posted by sweetrahz

I'm not Veena's fan, but I agree I don't think she needs to pray to show anyone or act. Cause there were other Muslims in the house but they were never shown praying. I understand she does many things that Muslims aren't allowed to or should do, but how many Muslims do you find that do those things and pray as well? Not many, so I would say she's better than a lot of Muslims.
We can't judge her in this way. coz, some ppl pray 5 times a day and they do many major mistakes secretly and Allah only knows abt that. Prayers is a connection bw human and GOD, we can't judge a person from his/ her prayers.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28.Monami.sweet_angel27

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index