Is It so Friends.. ?? (Page 2)

worldequalsyou Goldie
worldequalsyou
worldequalsyou

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:18am | IP Logged
same here ....
dad r always like dat even my dad is so emotional 
when it comes about me,,,+ im the only daughter in my family 
so my dad, bade papa, cachuuu, brothers, cousinn..
is so protective and caring 
that father part was so touching..juss loved it..  Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pranii

ya sadly thats true. even when my parents treat me just the way they do as my brother or at times much more since i m the eldest child, and they themselves have not followed the orthodox traditions, still i do sense the same tension and restriction especially from my Dad.

Totaly Agree what you hv said..Yes they loves like anything & treat and Pamper even better than bros..But there is tension regarding us ...Bcuz we are daughters...Its comes under their Responsilibity to take care of us unless and untill Some one come as Mr.right to take care of us.. ...Which makes them more worry...
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonia-xx

Great topic.

I'm glad my family is not as conservative as yours. I'm living a pretty good life apparently.

I do agree, times have changed but keep in mind, parents are parents, even if the world moves from left to right, they will always remain there and there.

And even if a child becomes as old as thirty years old, he/she still remains a child for his/her parents. This is it.

Yes Parents are Parents ...I agree..to pamper and Love ,Worry for own Child its their Nature..all Parents are like this only...But I meant the special attenstion and Tension if hv Female Child at family...

What dialoge said as the Pain of Father of daughter  Who was with other guy- and What if society will know this...It will be Problem and Humlation for Family as Well Arohi..Bcuz shes Girl..... that her dad He has to give up..and Agree on conditions Bcuz society never looks Same Girl as Boy..If It would be Guy instead Arohi He would not forced to marry dumbo like chikkoo..Bcuz there is not much problem Even if guy been with girl not for days may for years Even..Or say Socity wont say much on that..

But as Arohi is Girl ..She had to accept what ever came in her way as if it was her fault to get Kidnapped...
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nana-raee

same here ....
dad r always like dat even my dad is so emotional 
when it comes about me,,,+ im the only daughter in my family 
so my dad, bade papa, cachuuu, brothers, cousinn..
is so protective and caring 
that father part was so touching..juss loved it..  Smile

Yes Father Part is BEST every Where....All Dadu are Sooo Sweet...I love my Dadu..He Meance World to me...I hate the part Why girls need to leave her family....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index