India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Is It so Friends.. ??

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Arohi's Dad Said one Line in last Show ...which made me think on..

Like zamana Kitna bhi Age Kyu na Bad Gaya Ho .. Beti Ka Baap Beti Ka Baap Hi Hota Hai ..

Is it So Friends ...We see everywhere this Kind of Scenrio...May everything is changed But this things din't....???? why Even Being Soo Loving Daughters is some where Matter of tension for Parents..?? We are Modersn and changed to say..but when it comes on this Kind of thing..society has same Mind set For Girls and Her Family ...Whyy ????

Pls Commets ..Do you think Is it so..Or We are really changed...

I my self belongs to Conservative Hindu Family..I hear and Face this Kind of things Many times.In many ways...

Well We are educated Modern but there is Something Which Dint changed actully as Arohi's Dad said..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbi.rasika_DSPraniiMahak Sinha

poo25 Senior Member
poo25
poo25

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
yes this ond thing can't be change why always girls listen but parents are very caring about daughter sab bolte hai ki ladka ladki me farak nahi karte aaj ke jamane me magar thodi bahut farak rahega ye farak kal tha aaj hai aur aage bhi rahe sakta hai magar humari generation ise badal sakte hai

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii-SweetGirl-

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Yes this is the fact that opinion about a girl or a lady can never be changed.
U remember Maata Seeta (Ramayan) in that time there was no crime n sin in our society and even Lord Ram knew that she was pure but still she has to given the test of her dignity and same is happening now a days too.
People points fingre on a girl if she is seen with someone anywhere without knowing anything but no one dares to say anything to a boy who does the same ,y?
These r the questions with remain unanswered till date, may be in next 50 years this can change or may be never.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

poo25Nisa_nrPranii-SweetGirl--PhoenixD-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poo25

yes this ond thing can't be change why always girls listen but parents are very caring about daughter sab bolte hai ki ladka ladki me farak nahi karte aaj ke jamane me magar thodi bahut farak rahega ye farak kal tha aaj hai aur aage bhi rahe sakta hai magar humari generation ise badal sakte hai

Yes..Parents they Loves Daughters..But same time there is alwys added like you are daughter and You hv to go at other Place after Marriage...I hate that Part ..and Even if we say there is no differennce there is Difference Exists..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

U remember Maata Seeta (Ramayan) in that time there was no crime n sin in our society and even Lord Ram knew that she was pure but still she has to given the test of her dignity and same is happening now a days too.
People points fingre on a girl if she is seen with someone anywhere without knowing anything but no one dares to say anything to a boy who does the same ,y?
These r the questions with remain unanswered till date, may be in next 50 years this can change or may be never.

Yes..she has to Prove and till the date... questions arises for Girls/Women only...Everyone Family /Society Points Girls only..None Points at guys as if they are free to behave in way they want....Specially this Marriage and Parent part...What they thinks of Parent of Girl...Why Parent of Girl hv to be like this....As they are culprite to hv Girl child..

and Agree these answers I never Got..Hope this views changes with time...

PraniiMahak Sinha

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Originally posted by Mahak Sinha

Yes..she has to Prove and till the date... questions arises for Girls/Women only...Everyone Family /Society Points Girls only..None Points at guys as if they are free to behave in way they want....Specially this Marriage and Parent part...What they thinks of Parent of Girl...Why Parent of Girl hv to be like this....As they are culprite to hv Girl child..

and Agree these answers I never Got..Hope this views changes with time...

Actually the root cause of all problem is our "Man dominating society" and mentality.

This will take a lot time to change.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa_nrPranii-SweetGirl-

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:59am | IP Logged
ya sadly thats true. even when my parents treat me just the way they do as my brother or at times much more since i m the eldest child, and they themselves have not followed the orthodox traditions, still i do sense the same tension and restriction especially from my Dad.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

Bobbi. Viewbie
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Great topic.

I'm glad my family is not as conservative as yours. I'm living a pretty good life apparently.

I do agree, times have changed but keep in mind, parents are parents, even if the world moves from left to right, they will always remain there and there.

And even if a child becomes as old as thirty years old, he/she still remains a child for his/her parents. This is it.

Nisa_nr-SweetGirl-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index