Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN Angini important pg8 (Page 7)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
@hafsa..nice update..Smile

its so beautiful the deep love that anmol/ragini have for each other..

anmol always the caring husband ...a very happy couple..

alekh in love with sadnah but cant express his feelings to her and need angini's help..

will wait for next part as  who is at the door and why ragini is angry with anmol ?....

keep it up..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafsa12

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
waw.......after long time hafsa... but i very good part....... and i wan't to see ragini angry with her pati............... haw it will be.... continue it soon........Wink
Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Hi guys i am sorry i am busy with my family from 4 5 day that way i didn't get change to write my ff there is part 12 for u guys of DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN.

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART 12A

Anmol come back from office then he talk to her for while then Alekh say his feeling to Anmol and Ragini then Anmol and Ragini say that go and talk to Sadhna and say u r feeling to Sadhna and then Alekh say that Sadhna take it wrong way they are talking when he turn Anmol Ragini and Alekh get shock too see some one on door.Its not other then Sadhna who hear all there convection and she hear and get Anger with Alekh and go from there down stares and site with Vasu Indarjit Prakash Chand ji and Kaushalya ji then Ragini Alekh also come down stares they saw Prakash Chand ji and Kaushalya  ji all three take blessing from them then they all talk with each other but Sadhna didn't talk to Anmol but she talk with everyone then they do dinner together then Alekh try to talk to Sadhna but she can't  get change to talk Sadhna in alone Alekh try so much but didn't get change then Sharma family leave and then Vasu Indarjit go in there room Ragini ans Anmol ask u talk to Sadhna he say i didn't get change in alone and she is very angry with me i try tomorrow and then he turn to go in his room then Ragini stop and say tomorrow is valentines day is rite time to express u felling to Sadhna and give them any beautiful gift and give them gift that who also tell u r felling and then propose her then all they go in there room and Ragini and its 12:00 am Anmol ask Ragini u will my Valentines Ragini say yes then Anmol say to Ragini tomorrow u will come with me for candle light dinner Ragini say yes then Anmol say then i will pick u up at 5;00 pm and then they went to sleep and next day Anmol leave early morning  before Ragini wake up he leave with out meet Ragini and then Ragini wake up and saw that  Anmol was in her bed she check in washroom and in hole house she didn't find then she call  Anmol cell but Anmol didn't  answer and she try soo many time then is 5:00 pm Ragini is ready and waiting for Anmol he didn't come yet and time pass its 7:00 pm still Anmol didn't come yet.

Continue part 12 B: Anmol Give Valentines surprise and make her day and say every romantic

sorry and Alekh Also say sorry and prepose Sadhna and Anmol and Alekh both dance with there

partner on romantic song Tauba Tumhare Ye Ishare - Movie : Chalte Chalte, 

Edited by Hafsa12 - 16 February 2011 at 5:20pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cChit15tvmylovekrithikassaveeta24shanti05

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
continue it soon hafsa....

Hafsa12

Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Hi guys i am back with part 12B .

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART 12A

Anmol was in her bed she check in washroom and in hole house she didn't find then she call  Anmol cell but Anmol didn't  answer and she try soo many time then is 5:00 pm Ragini is ready and waiting for Anmol he didn't come yet and time pass its 7:00 pm still Anmol didn't come yet.In Beach Backdrop with Palm Trees and Fish Centerpiece decorate with flower and candlelit  and moon light coming on table on other side someone standing its Anmol who decorate everything by his self for Ragini and the place look like this.And in other side Alekh tell Guni to bring Sadhna in this place he tell her everything then she say ok i will bring her and Alekh buy a big heart for with soft teddy bear  is look like this.and hi also decorate the 
place with red roses and candle and this look like this 

Edited by Hafsa12 - 18 February 2011 at 8:06pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovekrithikasshanti05

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
that's some thing new... will see what will happen next....

krithikas

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
So sweet hafsa .. Loved the gifts
and ANmol and Ragini moonlight dinner seems very romantic !
please tell us what they spoke at the dinner
Sadana and Alkeh's sweet moments seems comming up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvmylovekrithikas

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Wow Loved it Hafsa ,ClapAnmol doing decorations for his lovely wife.BlushingIt's too romantic.Blushing

Waiting to read their conversation.Embarrassed

Go to top