Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN Angini important pg8 (Page 6)

krithikas IF-Sizzlerz
krithikas
krithikas

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Good twist HafsaClap,but let Ragini recover quicklyShocked.I want Angini  to be happy always.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafsa12

tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
same here i want to see ragini recover soon....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hafsa12

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thank God! Ragini is safe...the last thing i wanted is Angini being separated! Nice twist Hafsa...do continue soon!
Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
ClapClap Hi, guys i am back with my ff Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin part 10.ClapClap

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART 10

Then Anmol and Raj Pooja go inside to see Ragini and they meet with Ragini after while they say we come tomorrow now its so last u both have to do rest now then they leave from there Anmol site beside Ragini and hug her and kiss her forehead.Then say today something happen too u i will die Ragini put her hand on Anmol mouth and say never say this again Anmol say u r my life i can't image my life without i love u soo much then Ragini also say that she also can't image her life without her she also love her too then Anmol say now do rest Dr say u have to rest till 3 month now its time for sleep then Anmol help Ragini to lie down on the bed and he sleep on sofa then next day Dr come and check Ragini and say u r wife is fine Mr Rajvansh u take her anytime then Anmol say i will take her today Dr say yes then Anmol call Raj and Pooja and told her that Dr say u take Ragini anytime then Raj and Pooja we will come in 30 minte then do take Ragini home then Anmol say i pay payment then he disconnect the phone and say Ragini i will go and do payment and complete all discharge paper and then go i room and helping Ragini to get ready when she ready in that time Raj and Pooja reach at hospital to take them then Dr come and say now everything is completed u take u r wife Mr Rajvansh then they went Raj and Pooja house and stay with them till 15 day and Anmol take care of Ragini and give medication and help her to change there Saree and feed her food after 15 day they leave for India.When they reach our there everyone see Ragini and get shock to see her on wheelchair then everyone reach at home and ask what happen then Anmol tell everything then Indrajit and Prkasha Chand say way didn't told us before Anmol say i do want to give u tensioned that way i didn't call u and told u then everyone handle by u r self no body will our there to help u then Anmol and Ragini tell them about Raj and Pooja then everyone say that good new that someone who help u and take care of u guys then they say go and do rest u get tired then they Anmol take Ragini in there room,Ragini get shock to see Anmol room all thing in there place in big room the clean and happy too then Anmol take Ragini on bed and lie down after 3 month Ragini is fine but stile she can't walk proper.Ragini went to washroom but she fall down before that Anmol hold her and say u want to go washroom call someone they take u in washroom i didn't come from office i didn't see u fall down u now that u stile can't walk without anyone then way u didn't call someone Anmol get anger and hold her and take to the washroom.

next part; Alekh say his feeling to Anmol and Ragini then they say that go and talk to Sadhna and say u r feeling.

Edited by Hafsa12 - 09 February 2011 at 9:09am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cChit15tvmyloveluv_sakshisami01saveeta24shanti05

luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Nice update Hafsa! Good to know Ragini is getting better by the day under Anmol's Love n Care...they truly are each other's life!
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Very very nice Hafsa Clap

I am so glad ragini is  safe and out of danger.
Anmol sure will take good care of her. And Ragini's friend helped this couple and they got back safely.

Next part Alkeh's feelings would be interesting.
Please continue soon !
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
very nice glad .....continue soon
Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Hi, guys now fr today i will continue my this one ff Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin.part11.

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART 11

Ragini went to washroom but she fall down before that Anmol hold her and say u want to go washroom call someone they take u in washroom i didn't come from office i didn't see u fall down u now that u stile can't walk without anyone then way u didn't call someone Anmol get anger and hold her and take to the washroom.when she come out and saw that Anmol is in anger mod she come closed to her and say say sorry to then Anmol say why u didn't call mameji Ragini say i don't want to put load on him i have to take care of him and i can;t do anything first time i will put my leg in this house and i put like that and i can;t do anything for her Anmol get happy to hear that and hug her and say that i am so lucky that  get wife who is not well and in that condition first girl thing for her self but my wife first she think about there in laws Vasu is standing out and hear all there talk and get happy then she come inside and say i am come to call to to come do dinner and when i come and saw all that i stop out side and hear all u r convention and say sorry to her Ragini say no mameji u don't have to say sorry to us then Vasu say that we get lucky that we got daughter in law like u u r not are daughter in law u r daughter of this house and u have all rite to do what u want to do and then kiss her forehead and give both of them blessing that they live happy married life and Vasu give Ragini one more u that sadha suhagan raho.then they go and do dinner and then Anmol and Ragini site with Alekh Vasu Indrajit and talk and chat with each other then they all go to there room to sleep.and then time getting pass Alekh and Sadhna become good friend and now each other very well and understand each other very well and then more time pass and Alekh fall in love with Sadhna and he don't no how u say it to Sadhna that way he dissied to tell Anmol and Ragini when he return from college he change and then wait do lunch and go to Ragini talk to her for them when Anmol come back from office then he talk to her for while then Alekh say his feeling to Anmol and Ragini then Anmol and Ragini say that go and talk to Sadhna and say u r feeling to Sadhna and then Alekh say that Sadhna take it wrong way they are talking when he turn Anmol Ragini and Alekh get shock too see some one on door.

Next part: Ragini get angry with Anmol and Sadhna get angry with Alekh.

Edited by Hafsa12 - 15 February 2011 at 3:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cChit15

Go to top