Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN Angini important pg8 (Page 3)

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Very nice part please continue !!Clap

So Anmol in London and ragini meets him and then misunderstands regarding Gunni ...

Interesting u are giving a different flavor to the storyline !! 

Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

HI,
    Sorry guys for late update and thank o like my ff  DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART4B and
i hope u guys like this part too and thank for u r comm.ClapEmbarrassedStar

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART4B  

Ragini and Sadhna get shock to see Guni and Anmol together Sadhna getting angry and try to talk to Anmol but Ragini stop her Anmol bring inside Guni then she say to Anmol that my cute sweet dear why u didn't tell me that u stay at Sadhna house i will come our her by my self then Anmol ask her how do u no them then she say Sadhna is my best friend and uncle aunty love me and take care of like her daughter and Ragini jiji love like his younger sister Sadhna & Ragini both look them and Sadhna get more ans more angry and Ragini getting more and more jealous then Prakash Chand and Kaushalya ji come down stares and sa Guni and say hi bate Guni go closed to them And take blessing to them and then she saw Ragini and Sadhna And she go to them and hug them then Prakash Chand and Kaushalya ji say that is your life after mom And dad u love her soo much and u r brother she is ur sweet loving and caring younger sister then they  say to Guni that u didn't told us u have two cute and loving brother then Guni say i never get change to tell us about them and then thay say to Anmol why u didn't bring her before then Anmol say sorry to Prakash Chand Sharma And Kaushalya ji sorry uncle aunty and say sorry to Guni then Guni say no problem my sweet dear brother and hug her Ragini and Sadhna get shock to no that Guni is Anmol younger sister when they come inside in living area and site down on sofa and start talking Anmol cell phone start ring its Alekh Indrajit and Vasu they ask about Guni Anmol give phone to Guni and tell Prakash Chand Sharma and Kaushalya ji that i go in my room to get fresh and get ready and u all guys read then we meet in a hour then Anmol go in her room and site down on bed and takeout his shoes and rubbing his leg Guni going Sadhna room she saw i and come Anmol room and ask her that again pain start in ur leg Anmol say its ok i will mange it Anmol has some little iron rod in her rite leg 5 year ago Anmol get accident and her rite leg get fracture and get little iron rod when he pick up so much stuff and stand so much her leg start paining and this time her leg paining so much then he go to washroom and take shower and and get ready and he come down stares and saw everyone and give them slime but in her smile its paining no one cane saw it Ragini feel something and Guni no then everyone start going outside only Anmol and Guni are inside Guni say to Anmol u getting so much pain in the leg rite bahiya Ragini who stand on door to go out she hear there talk and get shock to hear about Anmol accident then Anmol say Guni i eat may tablets i will be batter in hour then Anmol saw Ragini who coming toward Anmol she ask her why u didn't tell me this before that u have this problem u tell me that i am ur best friend but not understand me ur best friend. Anmol say no ur my best friend then Ragini say then way u hide to me way u didn't tell me before getting angry on Anmol Guni saw them and relies that both love with each other but didn't say it to each other then they go out side and leave for hall wear Anmol put Ragini Birthday party and when they reach our there Anmol and everyone go inside everyone go first and Ragini in end when hi reach at door flower start falling dawn on Ragini and everyone start singing Happy Birthday to u Ragini get shock to she then she come inside and Sadhna tell her everything and Ragini go closed to Anmol and say thank u to Anmol Anmol say u forget we disside that from us on one can say thank u or sorry to each other then Ragini smile and then Prakash Chand sharma Kaushalya ji wish Ragini and  Sadhna Guni also wish he and everyone in end Anmol wish her and that first time he saw her beauti and lost in her beauti and saw her incessant face of Ragini and fall for her and he relies the girl he want in her life that girl is Ragini and Ragini looking beautiful in black and red saree and she look like this.

Then Ragini cut the cake and feed Sadhna and there parents and Guni and in end Anmol and after that Guni announced for dance Anmol and Ragini make couple and song start Ishq Jab Ek Taraf Ho .

Ishq Jab Ek Taraf Ho To Saza Deta Hai

Ishq Jab Dono Taraf Ho To Maza Deta Hai

Ishq Jab Ek Taraf Ho

Aankh Milti Hai Jaha Pal Mein Tadap Jata Hai

Dil To Deewan Hai Yeh Dhak Se Dhadak Jata Hai

Ishq Karte Hai Sabhi Fark Sirf Itna Hai

Koi Khamosh Rahe Koi Bata Deta Hai

Koi Khamosh Rahe Koi Bata Deta Hai

Ishq Jab Ek Taraf Ho

Ishq Ke Roop Kai Ishq Ke Hai Raang Bade

Teer Nazron Se Chale Aake Kaleje Mein Gade

Ishq Hai Khel Yahan Yaar Bas Naseebon Ka

Koi Karta Hai Wafa Koi Daga Deta Hai

Koi Karta Hai Wafa Koi Daga Deta Hai

Ishq Jab Ek Taraf Ho

And lost in each other didn't relies that everyone look them then Guni go to Sadhna and tell
her that u notice some thing between Anmol bahiya and Ragini jiji then Sadhna say yes i now
about Ragini jiji that she love Anmol bahiya but  don't no about Anmol bahiya Guni say i now he
also love her and we both on that they didn't tell eachother that they love to each other then she
say i have i idea and then they go to Prakash Chand Sharma and Kaushalya ji and tell them
everything and tell them her plan and tell them don't tell Anmol bahiya and Ragini jiji after wile
Anmol and Ragini relies that they are lost in each other and get little embraces after that they go home then Anmol go there room and Ragini to then Sadhna Guni and Prakash Chand Sharma and Kaushalya ji make call Rajvansh house and tell them everything and told them to come to Canada from first flight.

next part: Anmol and Ragini surprise wedding with eachother and Anmol and Ragini didn't
no that they married with each other they thing they married with different people and Sadhna
and Alekh meet first time.

Edited by Hafsa12 - 04 January 2011 at 4:47pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15shanti05

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged
nice part hafsa
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Nice update Hafsa...Anmol & Ragini realizing they Love each other, but can't confess...Aww..just like they were in the show! Do continue soon!
Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Hi, guys i am back with my ff part5 thank to like my ff part 4B thank u once again.Star

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART5  

Anmol and Ragini relies that they are lost in each other and get little embraces after that they go home then Anmol go there room and Ragini to then Sadhna Guni and Prakash Chand Sharma and Kaushalya ji make call Rajvansh house and tell them everything and told them to come to Canada from first flight. Anmol room Anmol think about Ragini he he her self that i never think that i got my dream girl that early and first she become my best friend then my love yes i am in love with Ragini i am in love.Then he think about Ragini and after while he fall sleep in Ragini Sadhna room Ragini Sadhna Guni talking Ragini ask Guni about Anmol leg Guni tell them about accident 5 year ago Anmol bahiya go mussoorie for three when he return after he done his work he coming by road her car get break fail and he got accident with truck. God save her but her rite leg fracture in her leg get iron rod when he stand so much her leg start paining that way in evening her leg paining because from afternoon he stand and doing preparation for party for his hand I told her but  he didn't listen to me than they change it and go to sleep Ragini think about Anmol and about part and the dance they do and after wile they fall sleep. Early morning first wake up Guni and Sadhna and Prakash Chand and Kaushalya ji because phone come on Guni cell its Alekh phone he call Guni and tell them they reach London around at 3:00 pm and Guni say ok i will there with Sharma family then they finned talk and get ready  for college and make plane and as don't tel Anmol bahiya and Ragini jiji then Anmol and Ragini also come for breakfast when they done he say Guni and Sadhna u come with us me and Ragini going office we drop u then Guni and Sadhna say yes. When they leaving for college and for office Prakash Chand Sharma tell them that he was buys with out side work he can't come office today then Ragini say that ok Anmol and me handle it. Then they leave from home and they drop Sadhna and Guni college and go office and in Sharma house they do all preparation for Rajvansh family welcome at 1:30 Prakash Chand and Kaushalya ji get ready and go college and pic up Guni and Sadhna and leave for airport and then at 3:00pa there flight landing and they come out then Guni interdues Sharma family to his family and Alekh bahiya to Sadhna both meet first time Guni tell that she is her best friend and Ragini jiji younger sister Alekh like Sadhna. Vasu see Kaushalya ji and recognize him and say Kaushalya tum Kaushalya ji also recognize him and say Vasu tum then they tell they are college best friend then they go home Guni go college then at Sharma house Vasu Indrajit and Alekh talk to them Prakash Chand Sharma and Indrajit become a good friend in first meet and Vasu and Kaushalya ji they remaining there college life and telling Sadhna there college life and Alekh site with Indrajit and Prakash Chand Sharma they talking when they buys with eachother  that 6:00 Anmol and Ragini return from office when Anmol see Alekh and Indrajit and Vasu first he get shock and after that he got happy to see them and ask her what are they doing Vasu say ur father best friend leave here he call ur dad and say he want to talk us that way we come her when we go there house he was not available he of out of city for one day they return tomorrow then from there we going hotel to stay n way we meet  Mr and Mrs Sharma then i recognize Kaushalya ji and she also recognize me we are college friend they bring our here in there home they side way u stay in hotel u stay with us after wile when we are talking then we now that he is the same person that u stay with them and do work with them then Anmol say way u didn't call me i will come airport and pick u. Indrajit say we say that we give u surprise that way we didn't tell u then Anmol interduse Ragini with her mom and dad and his brother Alekh Ragini take blessing with Vasu and Indrajit And say hi to Alekh Vasu Indrajit and Alekh like Ragini very much then Anmol and Ragini go there room to do change and get fresh our down stares thay say tomorrow we talk to pundit ji and fix there wedding date as soon as possible next day Rajvansh family make excuse to Anmol and go with Prakash Chand Sharma and Kaushalya ji they go temple talk to pundit ji and fix there wedding date pundit tell them next week date then they disside that they do there wedding next week they start preparation and when at evening Anmol siting in her room thinking about Ragini and then he disside he tell Ragini that he love her he can't leave without her on other hand Ragini also think about Anmol and say she tell Anmol about is feeling and tell her she love him a lot and can't leave without her then Anmol room Anmol room Anmol get up from chair and going Ragini room at that time Vasu and Indrajit come there room and tell them that they come there room because we want to talk some important Anmol say come and site on Ragini come out her room and she reach at outside Anmol room she  hear there talk that Vasu say that we fix u r wedding next week with ur dad best friend we tell u who leave her he call us and tell that he want to talk to us that way he call us and he want to do her daughter wedding with u Anmol get shock to hear that and Ragini also get shock first Anmol refuse but Vasu and Indrajit so much fores to Anmol that way he say yes then Ragini get break to hear yes to Anmol voice then she say that Anmol didn't love her that way he say yes she go in her room and crying a lot Sadhna saw that and feel bad but she can't tell her truth and after while Anmol say i tell Ragini everything when he come closed to Ragini room he hear Prakash Chand Sharma and Kaushalya ji voice from Ragini room they telling them that they fix there wedding with her friend son they ask Ragini u r ready she say yes Anmol also get shock and break and say that Ragini didn't love her that way she say yes for wedding he go in her room both Anmol and Ragini in there room and think about eachother and on background play song.

Jaane tu meri kya hai

Jaane tu meri kya hai
Jaane mein tera kya tha
saath tere har pal
saath tere har lamha tha

Jaane kaisi kasak hai
Jaane kaisi tadap hai
Kyun aankhen nam hai
Jaane kaisa gum hai

Hai dosti humko yakin tha
Dosti aur kuch bhi nahi tha
Par kaise tujhko baatein
Kyun chubhte hain pairo mein kaante

Jaana na jaana
Kaise mene na jana
Ke pyaar yehi hai
yeh Jaane tu ya jaane na

Jaana dil jaana
Kaise tune na jana
Ke pyaar to hai
yeh Jaane tu ya jaane na

Jaane tu meri kya hai
Jaane mein tera kya tha
saath tere har pal
saath tere har lamha tha

Kyon aise chubhti hai
Tujhse doori
Kyon lagti hai
Zindagi yun adhuri
Chua tujhko to kisne ne lagake
Dil mein kisine to aag laga de
Duniya jaala di hai meri

Jaane tu meri kya hai
Jaane mein tera kya tha
saath tere har pal
saath tere har lamha tha

Jaane kaisi kasak hai
Jaane kaisi tadap hai
Kyun aankhen nam hai
Jaane kaisa gum hai

Hai dosti humko yakin tha
Dosti aur kuch bhi nahi tha
Par kaise tujhko baatein
Kyun chubhte hain pairo mein kaante

Jaana na jaana
Kaise mene na jana
Ke pyaar yehi hai
yeh Jaane tu ya jaane na

Jaana dil jaana
Kaise tune na jana
Ke pyaar to hai
yeh Jaane tu ya jaane na

And Anmol and Ragini think of eachother and go to sleep and next day Rajvansh family and Anmol sift ay different house it also Sharma family other house and Anmol didn't no that that was Sharma family other house they stay with them. Now the day come when Anmol and Ragini married with each other but they stile  didn't no both think that they get married with different person and both are not happy with heart but they show that they are happy now Ragini getting ready in bridled dress she wear.
and she looking beautiful and other side Anmol also get ready and wear matching sherwani and look handsome and its look like this.and both face hided both can't see eachother face and now both get married with each other now in hotel room Ragini sitting Anmol come inside and site beside Ragini and told her that he married her but she can't take that girl place in my heart. Because i love her very my she is my life and i lover her a lot more thane my life. Then Ragini also say them that she also love his friend and she also love her more than her life. Then she pick her up ghoonghat and both shock to See each other.

Next part: Anmol and Ragini say i love u to each other and give first hug and spend Beautiful night.

Edited by Hafsa12 - 04 January 2011 at 4:47pm

Chit15shanti05

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Wow Part 4B  Anmol has an iron rod inhis foot Aww poor guy, I know how it feels I had a fracture and a pin in my foot too.

Nice part Hafsa So they will be surprised that the parents are getting them settled,
Anmol and Ragini will fall in love more !!
tvmylove IF-Rockerz
tvmylove
tvmylove

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
hafsa u have writen very well... i like it yaar... it feels new to read a different story about anmol and ragini.... thank u dear... keep it up....
Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Hi, guys i am back with my ff Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin part 6 Tongue.

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART6  

Anmol come inside and site beside Ragini and told her that he married her but she can't take that girl place in my heart. Because i love her very my she is my life and i lover her a lot more thane my life. Then Ragini also say them that she also love his friend and she also love her more than her life. Then she pick her up ghoonghat and both shock to See each other. Than some one knock at door Anmol get up an open the door its was Sharma family and Rajvansh family on door  Anmol say mam dad And uncle aunty Sadhna Alekh and Guni what u guys doing here they said we come to see u that u guys like it are surprise or not Anmol and Ragini say what surprise then Guni say that i saw u an Ragini babhi home at Ragini babhi Birthday party before leave for party u and babhi how u guys talking to eachother and how u and Ragini babhi lot in eachother in party. And i now u both u both can't say ur feeling to eachother that u guys love to eachother that way i tell everything to everyone and then we plane that.How u guys like my idea Anmol say its all your plane Guni say yes then Anmol go to closed to her and kiss her head and say thank u and Ragini also say than u to Guni then everyone say now everything is going fine and say best of luck to both of them and go for there. Then Anmol closed the door and go closed to Ragini and site beside to them and look in her eyes and say way u didn't tell me that u love me then Ragini say i will come to u r room but when i come there u  talking to u r then i hear uncle and aunty voice they said that they fix your wedding to his friend daughter and u say yes then that time i think that u didn't love i am only your best friend. Then she say ok u can say ur feeling to me u didn't say it too.Then Anmol say i also come to ur room that same day when i will come to room i also hear uncle aunty voice they also fix ur wedding with her friend son then i also think same that u didn't love me too.Then Anmol come more closed to Ragini and kiss her forehead and say i love u so much i love u more than anything than Ragini replay i love u too and i also love u more than anything and hug her both have first kiss and first hug give to each other then Anmol hug him back and than he takeout his all jewelery and start kissing and Ragini feeling shy in background song playing.

"Adaye Bhee Hain''

Adaye Bhee Hain, Mohabbat Bhee Hain, Sharaafat Bhee Hain, Mere Mehaboob Mein
Wo Deewaanaapan Wo Jaalim Adaa, Sharaarat Bhee Hain, Mere Mehaboob Mein

Adaye Bhee Hain, Mohabbat Bhee Hain, Najaakat Bhee Hain, Mere Mehaboob Mein
Wo Deewaanaapan Wo Maasoomiyat Sharaarat Bhee Hain, Mere Mehaboob Mein

Naa Poochho Meraa Dil Kahaa Kho Gayaa, Tuze Dekhate Hee Teraa Ho Gayaa
Aankhon Mein Too, Mere Khwaabon Mein Too Hain, Yaadon Ke Mahake Gulaabon Mein Too Hain
Wo Sahumee Najar, Wo Kamaseen Umar, Chaahat Bhee Hai, Mere Mehaboob Mein

Saanson Kee Bahatee Lahar Ruk Gayee, Muze Sharma Aayee, Najar Zook Gayee
Ke Hum Un Ke Kitane Kareeb Aa Gaye, Ye Soch Ke Hum To Ghabaraa Gaye
Wo Baankapan Wo Deewaanagee, Inaayat Bhee Hain, Mere Mehaboob Mein

Mohabbat Kee Duniyaan Basaane Chalaa, Main Tere Liye Sab Bhoolaane Chalaa
Khushaboo Koee Usakee Baaton Mein Hain, Har Faisalaa Usake Haathon Mein Hain
Wo Mahakaa Badan Wo Sharmil aapan Najaakat Bhee Hain, Mere Mehaboob Mein

Adaye Bhee Hain, Mohabbat Bhee Hain, Sharaafat Bhee Hain, Mere Mehaboob Mein
Wo Deewaanaapan Wo Jaalim Adaa, Sharaarat Bhee Hain, Mere Mehaboob Mein

And both lost in each other and feeling eachother love.

next part : Anmol Ragini go for honeymoon to Canada and spends beautiful time with eachother.

Edited by Hafsa12 - 04 January 2011 at 4:48pm

Chit15shanti05

Go to top