Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN Angini important pg8 (Page 2)

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
@hafsa...a different story of angini....good.Smile

anmol the big bro and alekh the younger one...

nice start so do continue soon...

Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
SmileClap Hi guys i am  back with my ff part 2.

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART2

Anmol left from India and in London Ragini reach on airport with his and Anmol friend and waiting for them Anmol plane land and he come out from plane and come with his luggage toward Ragini and his friend side and he saw his friend and his wife face he can't see Ragini face because Ragini face is other side Anmol friend saw her and tell that Anmol is here when Ragini turn before that Anmol come close and both hit and Ragini get fall down but Anmol save her and both get eye lock and after wile both come in there seance Anmol say sorry to Ragini then Ragini say don't say sorry its not ur mistake its my mistake i have to say sorry then Anmol smile ans say then we both don't have to say sorry its maybe happen because of god Premisson and smile and say its good think happen today that mean that early i get my life partner just like u than Ragini also give her smile and say good luck then her friend interduse Ragini with Anmol And Anmol to Ragini and Anmol meet his friend and leave from there and reach at Ragini home and go inside when he go inside Ragini mother do artie of Anmol and then Anmol meet everyone and take blasing of Prakash Chand Sharma and Kaushalya ji and Kaushalya ji like here very much and then Ragini take Anmol in Anmol room and Anmol get fresh and come out and do dinner with them and then he call India first he dial his house number no one answer then he try Vasu And Indrajit number but there number come out of reach he become tension Ragini saw her and ask him any problem he say no one pick up phone then his say i try one more time that time he try Alekh number and he pick up her phone and then Anmol talk to her say Alekh that way no one pick her phone at home and he try mom and dad number too they also didn't phone on then Alekh say Anmol phone speaker on that way everyone hear there talk Alekh say bahiya home phone is not working and mom cell batter is down and dad left for Agar that way her phone not connection because he was in way that way then Anmol say i reach finely say to mom and tell them i call her tomorrow when he saying that Vasu come Alekh room and hear Anmol voice and ask her he is fine that then Anmol say yes mom and u take care ur self because me and dad not our there and he say Alekh u take care of mom Alekh say yes bahiya i do then they disconnection the phone and for while hi talk Sharma family and tell her about his family and then he go for sleep.

next part Ragini and Anmol sing deal paper and one month pass and Anmol and Ragini become good friend.

Edited by Hafsa12 - 04 January 2011 at 4:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
nice part
luv_sakshi IF-Rockerz
luv_sakshi
luv_sakshi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Quite a different story on Ragini n Anmol & how they eventually fall in Love! Interesting Hafsa...do continue soon!
Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed Hi , guys i am back with my ff part 3 and thank for ur all comm and like my ff Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin and i try my best i give u best ff and a little different ff.

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART3

After talk Sharma family he go to sleep and in early morning he wake up and get fresh and come down stairs and take blessing to Prakash Chand Sharma and Kaushalya ji and ask her he help her in kitchen but Kaushalya ji say how u do u r a guest how can i take work with u than Anmol say i get happy to help u because in India i help my mother and u r like my mother and help and i fell that i help my mother then Kaushalya ji get agree and Anmol help her in kitchen when he helping her that time Ragini and Sadhna come and get shock to see Anmol in the kitchen he making Aloo ka parata and tea Ragini and Sadhan put table then every one eat it its was soo yummy and everyone like this Ragini and Prakash Chand Sharma ask how u learn this taste parata he say i always in morning i help my mom in kitchen in breakfast then everyone enjoy it after that Ragini Anmol and Prakash Chanda Sharma leave for office and in 30 minte they reach there then Ragini interdues  her with everyone in the office then they go in Ragini cabin and then Ragini show here and say read this agreement paper u want to change any thing plz say it frank we do it then Anmol read and say no everything is good then he sing the paper and help Ragini in her office work after that they go out for shopping and for lunch. Now one month pass Anmol on Ragini more then Ragini and Ragini on Anmol more than Anmol and they become good and best friend and both no each other what they like and dislike because both have same  choice and both enjoy each other company. In evening Anmol come Ragini and Sadhna room to talk to Ragini but she is not in her room she was in study doing office when he looking for them Sadhna who come out from washroom she saw Anmol on the door she ask Anmol bahiya u want something he say no i am looking for Ragini where she is Sadhna say is in study doing office work then he say ok i will talk them letter when he going form there something come in his mind ans say Sadhna that i ask u something she say yes bahiya he ask when Ragini Birthday come Sadhna ay jiji Birthday is tomorrow then Anmol say u plane something for Ragini she say no then he ask about Prakash Chand uncle and Kaushalya aunty Sadhna say they are in her room then Anmol say then come with me Sadhna ask where Anmol say uncle and aunty room then i tell u what to do then they go in uncle and aunty room and knock at door Prakash Chand saw them and tell Anmol Sadhna u what happen any problem then then Anmol say i have to take permission for something then Prakash Chand say come inside then they come in room and Anmol ask he want to give party for Ragini u don't mind uncle i want to give her surprise birthday party when Prakash Chand Sharma And Kaushalya ji get happy to hear that he take are permission for Ragini Birthday party then thay give them permission than Anmol tell them all plan and say don't tell Ragini about this then sadhna say i want to study i am going bahiya u tall to bahbuji and mam i am going then she leave from there then Anmol say that i want take one more permission than Prakash Chand what then Anmol say on sat i take Ragini for dinner with me then Prakash Chand Sharma say yes again then Anmol say thank her cell phone start ring he pick her up and start talking ask her hoe is everyone Alekh say our here everyone is fine but u get some problem our there. Than Anmol say i have get some problem our here what problem Alekh say today Guni call and she talk mama and after that she talk with me and she ask about u i told them that u r in London for month he come for six month when she no that u r our there for month she become anger and say that Anmol bahiya is in London he didn't come to meet me for single time she become anger then Anmol say that was serous problem i want to do some thing than he say i will talk to u letter then he disconnection the phone after that Prakash Chand Sharma and Kaushalya ji ask her Any problem he tell them very thing and say tomorrow in morning first i want to go to meet Guni then they say yes u have too then he left from there when he going in her room he meet Ragini in corridor then Ragini ask u look for me he say yes i want to ask u something then Ragini say what he say on sat u come with me on date Ragini say what he say yes i want u to take u on Candle light dinner then Ragini say yes and both go in there room and both change and go for sleep  and Ragini every time he saw a dream and in dream she saw a handsome and good looking person but always she can't see her face.

Next part :  i interduse Anmol And Alekh younger sister Guni and Ragini surprise birthday party and finally Ragini saw that dream man face.

Edited by Hafsa12 - 04 January 2011 at 4:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15

Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

StarHi, guys i am back with my ff part 4 in this part i interdues Anmol Alekh sister Guni.

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART4A

She is loving and caring and love is family and she love his bot bother but she more close Anmol more than Alekh because Anmol listen to her and support her for what she want that way is never take her permission in work way that way Anmol always with her.
Anmol and Ragini go to sleep and in dream she saw a good looking and handsome man but always she saw her from far and she can't she her face when she go closed he was not there and that way she can't able to see her face.And hole night pass in early morning Anmol wake up and help Kaushalya ji and do breakfast with everyone and take blessing and Say Ragini that he going to meet someone that way i gonging rite now after 5 o'clock i will meet u then Ragini say as u r wish and go and in Sharma house no one wish Happy Birthday and Ragini say Sadhna that u didn't remember that what date today  she say yes today is 8th may and today is my final test and she say that and say i am getting  late i want to go college then she leave from there then Ragini go to Kaushalya ji and ask ma u no what date today she say yes today is 8th and i want to go my friend house today she put pooja in there new house then Ragini go to Prakash Chand Sharma and ask bahbuji u no what date he say yes 8th and i have very import meeting and i want to go there early and say lest go then Ragini say yes and in the way of office she say to her self that in 20th never happen that anyone forget my Birthday and every year in my Birthday ma bahbuji and Sadhna they wish me in morning but today no one wish me and they reach at office.Our here Anmol reach at Guni and go in Principal office and ask about Guni and ask her that everything going good with her than Principal say yes she is very discipline and do her work on time listen to
there teacher and respect everyone she is very cute and nice girl then Principal call peune and tell her that go and call Guni Rajvansh and tell her that ur elder brother come to meet u. then he go and tell Guni that u r elder brother come to meet u then Guni face she was in angry and go in Principal room and take permission to come inside than Principal say to Guni that u talk to ur bother and i have time for round in college to look everyone that what they doing he say and go from there in Principal room Anmol wake up from his chair and come closed to Guni and say hi But Guni she was so much angry  she didn't talk to her Anmol say ok u want to give any punishment then give but talk to me u no i can't take ur silent plz break for me u no ur bother love
u so much i no when i was come here that time i want to come to meet u but that day i was busy
that way i can't come sorry he put her hand on his ear and say sorry then Guni say it ok bahiya i love u so much but i give u punishment then Anmol ask her what she say that u have to take me
for outside for lunch then Anmol say ok and take permission from Principal and say i will drop her in morning then he take her for lunch they go Guni fav restaurant and its same restaurant were Ragini come its Ragini fav restaurant too they sit and talk to each other after wile Ragini come with his college other friend and she site beside table where Anmol and Guni Anmol slow ask her that he need her help to organized party for someone he tell her everything then Guni say yes i do anything for u and both hug each other when Anmol kiss Guni forehead that time Ragini saw them and get shock and say what Anmol do with Guni then her friend ask her u no both of them then Ragini say yes and say Anmol who come form India to doing work with us an my good friend and Guni is Sadhna friend and getting jealous her friend ask that Anmol is u r best friend or more than friend Ragini say what u saying and pay the bill and go for there and Anmol and Guni also go from and doing party perpartion and in Sharma house Ragini think about Anmol and what her friend sad and closed her eyes and saw that same dream but this time he saw that men face its was Anmol face and she open his eyes and saw Sadhna front of her Sadhna say jiji u have any problem Ragini tell here everything sadhna Get angry and bring them down stairs and get shock to see Anmol and Guni.

Next part 4B : Ragini And Sadhna no that Anmol And Guni are bother and sister and Ragini surprise Birthday party and Anmol And Ragini first dance on Ishq Jab Ek Taraf Ho To Saza Deta Hai .

Edited by Hafsa12 - 04 January 2011 at 4:45pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Chit15luv_sakshisaveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged
@hafsa..nice parts...Clap

ragini feeling jealous of gunni seeing her with anmol..

her dream man is anmol..interesting...Smile

surprise party for ragini..do continue...

Edited by savee_k - 23 December 2010 at 6:43am
jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
nice part cont soon

Go to top