Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow hafsa its truly  getting interesting
I jhope Ragini is alright coz Anmol also dreamt of ragini  loosing her life

Please continue soon !!πŸ‘
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh..no...haw can it happen..?? hope ragini wil be all right......
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Quite Interesting! Do continue soon Hafsa...just hope Ragini is alright! Can't see Angini parting ways...
Edited by luv_sakshi - 13 years ago
Hafsa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, guys i am back with my ff part 9 Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin.

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART 9

Ragini in emergency and check up and when Dr come out and tell Anmol that we try to save u r wife but u r wife internal-bleeding didn't stop in 2hour u r wife internal-bleeding didn't stop then we cant do anything sorry Mr Rajvansh Anmol hear that and get shock.Then he call Ragini friend Pooja and her husband Raj and told them about there accident and Ragini condition then they ask in which hospital he told in Brampton civic hospital.its look like this.
And he say 
that Ragini in emergency area and then Pooja and Raj say we are coming in 30 minte then
he sitting out side of ICCU and think about Ragini and the time they spend with each other
and crying.Anmol praying for Ragini and her cell phone start ringing then he saw is Alekh cal he pick up the phone Alkeh feel something that something is wrong he ask Anmol everything is alright where is Ragini babhi Anmol told her everything then nurse come ans say Mr Rajvansh u r wife is gone coma Anmol get sock to hear that and say what r u
saying Dr.Dr say we try are best Mr Rajvansh but we can;t do anything then Anmol ask 
when she get fine Dr say we can;t say anything maybe in 2 month in 2 year or maybe 4,5
year Anmol hear that and say can i see my wife Dr say sure when Anmol get up some one 
put her hand her shoulder Anmol come out from dream and saw Raj and Pooja he hug Raj
and say my Ragini i can;t live without her i can't imagined my life without her then Dr come
and say Mr Rajvansh u r wife is out of dangerous she is fine now her internal-bleeding stop.
They hear that and get happy Dr say we sift u r wife in ICU for check up we sift her in room
in after 3 hour then u meet u r wife and then Dr go in ICU to do check up and after 3 hour
Dr come out and say to Anmol that everything is alright we sift u r wife in room but u r wife 
right leg and hand get fracture u have to take care of him and she want to do rest till 3month
Then Anmol and Raj Pooja go inside to see Ragini and they meet with Ragini after while
they say we come tomorrow now its so last u both have to do rest now then they leave from
there Anmol site beside Ragini and hug her and kiss her forehead.

Next part: Ragini discharge from hospital and then Anmol take care of Ragini.

Edited by Hafsa12 - 13 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good twist HafsaπŸ‘,but let Ragini recover quickly😲.I want Angini  to be happy always.😊
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
same here i want to see ragini recover soon....
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Thank God! Ragini is safe...the last thing i wanted is Angini being separated! Nice twist Hafsa...do continue soon!
Hafsa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘ Hi, guys i am back with my ff Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin part 10.πŸ‘πŸ‘

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART 10

Then Anmol and Raj Pooja go inside to see Ragini and they meet with Ragini after while they say we come tomorrow now its so last u both have to do rest now then they leave from there Anmol site beside Ragini and hug her and kiss her forehead.Then say today something happen too u i will die Ragini put her hand on Anmol mouth and say never say this again Anmol say u r my life i can't image my life without i love u soo much then Ragini also say that she also can't image her life without her she also love her too then Anmol say now do rest Dr say u have to rest till 3 month now its time for sleep then Anmol help Ragini to lie down on the bed and he sleep on sofa then next day Dr come and check Ragini and say u r wife is fine Mr Rajvansh u take her anytime then Anmol say i will take her today Dr say yes then Anmol call Raj and Pooja and told her that Dr say u take Ragini anytime then Raj and Pooja we will come in 30 minte then do take Ragini home then Anmol say i pay payment then he disconnect the phone and say Ragini i will go and do payment and complete all discharge paper and then go i room and helping Ragini to get ready when she ready in that time Raj and Pooja reach at hospital to take them then Dr come and say now everything is completed u take u r wife Mr Rajvansh then they went Raj and Pooja house and stay with them till 15 day and Anmol take care of Ragini and give medication and help her to change there Saree and feed her food after 15 day they leave for India.When they reach our there everyone see Ragini and get shock to see her on wheelchair then everyone reach at home and ask what happen then Anmol tell everything then Indrajit and Prkasha Chand say way didn't told us before Anmol say i do want to give u tensioned that way i didn't call u and told u then everyone handle by u r self no body will our there to help u then Anmol and Ragini tell them about Raj and Pooja then everyone say that good new that someone who help u and take care of u guys then they say go and do rest u get tired then they Anmol take Ragini in there room,Ragini get shock to see Anmol room all thing in there place in big room the clean and happy too then Anmol take Ragini on bed and lie down after 3 month Ragini is fine but stile she can't walk proper.Ragini went to washroom but she fall down before that Anmol hold her and say u want to go washroom call someone they take u in washroom i didn't come from office i didn't see u fall down u now that u stile can't walk without anyone then way u didn't call someone Anmol get anger and hold her and take to the washroom.

next part; Alekh say his feeling to Anmol and Ragini then they say that go and talk to Sadhna and say u r feeling.

Edited by Hafsa12 - 13 years ago
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Nice update Hafsa! Good to know Ragini is getting better by the day under Anmol's Love n Care...they truly are each other's life!
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Very very nice Hafsa πŸ‘

I am so glad ragini is  safe and out of danger.
Anmol sure will take good care of her. And Ragini's friend helped this couple and they got back safely.

Next part Alkeh's feelings would be interesting.
Please continue soon !