Frequent Posters

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
very nice ff my dear loved it to core
Hafsa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi, guys i am back with my ff Dil Hai ki Manta Nahi part7A in this part Anmol and Ragini go for
honeymoon.And thank u for your all comm. And one more thing tomorrow i can't update my both
ff because i am buys that way i can't get time to update i will back Friday morning of ur and my
Thursday night sorry for not post my update tomorrow. ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ณ

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART 7A  

Anmol Ragini Spend beautiful night with eachother Anmol show his love to Ragini After while both fall sleep. Early in the morning first Anmol wake up and he saw Ragini how sleep in Anmol arm she sleep peaceful and little smile on his face Anmol kiss her forehead and wake up slowly with disturber Ragini and go to washroom and get fresh and get ready and come out and saw Ragini who wasn't in her bed she already wake up and stand on window and looking out side and think about Anmol and smiling Anmol saw her and go closed to her and put her hand no Ragini qamar Ragini turn around and look at Anmol and hug her and say i am very lucky that i got husband who love me a lot and my best friend to Anmol say i am also lucky that i got wife who is so beautiful and understanding loving caring and my best friend and go closed to Ragini and say in her ear i love and.

Kiss on the hand - I adore you.

Kiss on the cheek - I just want to be friends.

Kiss on the chin - You are cute!

Kiss on the neck - I want you.

Kiss on the lips - I love you.

Kiss on the ears - Let's have some fun.

Kiss anywhere else - You're the best.

Then say go and get fresh and get ready now i will order breakfast for us Ragini go to washroom to get fresh and get ready.When she taking shower Anmol order for breakfast and red roses he on Ragini love roses that flower is fav flower When come out from shower she getting ready she wearing pendant but is hard to wear it for Ragini Anmol siting on sofa and looking Ragini he get up from sofa and go closed to Ragini and ask them that i help u in this Ragini say yes than  Anmol put pendant in Ragini neck and then kiss her neck and say u looking beautiful and this pendant also looking beautiful because u wear it that way its get more beautiful and put down his eyes she feeling shy and say thank u to Anmol.Then some one knock at door Anmol say i go and and look at door who is on door Anmol get up and open the door is food service sir Anmol take it for them and say thank u to her then both Anmol and Ragini do breakfast and go down stares and do payment on customer service and leave form hotel and go to Sharma house everyone do very warm welcome and they go inside then Anmol and Ragini take blessing to Indrajit Vasu Prakash Chand Sharma And Kaushalya ji then both hug Guni and they didn't fine Alekh and Sadhna they ask for them all say they going out  to pick up something they will be return in 5 to 10 mints. Then Show Alekh and Sadhna who go to pick up Anmol Ragini honeymoon tickets and  Alekh and Sadhna spend some time and ask eachother what they like or dislike and no each other then they reach at home and saw Anmol Ragini. Alekh hug Anmol and take blessing to Ragini and say best of luck for there new life Sadhna hug Ragini and say best of luck to Anmol for there new life and say u have to do promise to me u always take care of my Ragini jiji Anmol say yes i always take care of Ragini more than my life everyone siting and taking and enjoying with eachother and Indrajit Vasu Prakash Chand and Kaushalya ji give them honeymoon tickets and say all four that take this gift  from us Anmol Ragini ask what is this they say honeymoon tickets for Canada go and spend something its 3 month tickets and enjoy ur life with each other and don't worried about business we take care of business and one more thing u both return to India because Prakash Chand Sharma Kaushalya ji and Sadhna now sifting to India with us Anmol & Ragini get happy to hear that then Alekh say u r honeymoon tickets book for tomorrow ur flight is at 2:00 pm for Canada then everyone do dinner then Anmol Ragini do packing for there honeymoon both are happy when there packing done Ragini go washroom and do change and lie down on bed Anmol go washroom when he come out from washroom and saw Ragini she was fall sleep already because she get so much tired Anmol go and lie down beside Ragini and look at her beauti and lost in Ragini after while he also fall sleep and dreaming that Ragini fall dawn form fall and Anmol scram Ragini and he found that Ragini death body he get scars and wake up from sleep and Ragini also wake up with Anmol and see Anmol face and say what happen he say i saw this kind of dream Ragini smile and say its mean i have long life and kiss Anmol forehead and say put u r head on my lap then Anmol sleep Ragini lap and this time Anmol sleep peacefully then Ragini put her on his pillow and she also sleep on Anmol chest and she also fall sleep and in morning both wake up and get fresh up and come down stares and do breakfast with everyone and for while they talking with eachother and its time to leaving and hey take blessing and leave for airport and reach at 15minte and go inside.

Edited by Hafsa12 - 13 years ago
tvmylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waw... hafsa its so sweet... i think nothing wil happen to ragini or anmol in haneymoon... wil wait until friday....
luv_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww...Anmol is so scared of losing his Ragini...hope he never does!
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice Hafsa๐Ÿ‘,Write more.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hafsa12 thumbnail

Hi,
  Guys i am back with my ff Dil Hai ki Manta Nahin part7B in this part Ragini school friend saw Ragini after 5 year she also come with her husband for shopping she leaving in Canada from 6year.

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART 7B

Anmol and Ragini in morning both wake up and get fresh up and come down stares and do breakfast with everyone and for while they talking with eachother and its time to leaving and hey take blessing and leave for airport and reach at 15minte and go inside.Then after  while they reach Canada and all formality they do on airport and leave for hotel and then they reach there hotel on counter they tell her name and take key for there room when they going in there room manger come and meet Anmol and Ragini and invited them to party at night.Then Anmol and Ragini ask what kind of party is this then manger say today is 50th anniversary of are hotel that way we invite all hotel guest who stay our her.Then Anmol and Ragini say ok we will come then they go in there room and get fresh and  do little rest after while both get up and get ready and there dress coda is red and black.Red for ladies and black for men both are ready and Ragini looking beautiful and Anmol also looking handsome.Then Anmol ask Ragini lest go Ragini say  yes and then Anmol give her hand to Ragini.She put her hand in Anmol hand and both go on trace and after while everyone in the party then manger pick up the mic and say welcome ladies and gentleman in our 50th anniversary of are hotel and enjoy this party we have some game to play for couple first game is we put eye mask on men he has to find his wife in so many ladies then we put eye mask on ladies the also find there husband in so many men and are second compaction is dance compaction and third game is final game who win all three game they win are hotel free booking every time when they come to Canada now its game start now everyone come our her everyone is there we put mask on every one together then the put on everyone and game and now everyone start catch there wife no one can catch there wife  only Anmol who catch Ragini first then all ladies turn and then put mask on ladies and game start in this no one ladies catch there husband only Ragini fine Anmol in first then this round win Anmol and Ragini now second round start in this round everyone have to dance whit there partner now everyone start making copule and start dance on DIL HAI KE MANTA NAHIN Movie

Dil Tujhpe Aa Gaya

(dil tujhape aa gaya) - 2 kya nasha chhaa gaya hey hey hey
dil tujhape aa gaya kya nasha chhaa gaya hey hey hey
mera dil meri ja mera chain meri aaraju (sirf tu) - 2
(dil tujhape aa gaya) - 2 kya nasha chhaa gaya hey hey hey
(mera dil meri ja mera chain meri aaraju (sirf tu) - 2 ) - 2
(dil tujhape aa gaya) - 2

jabase tujhako dekha dil hai bekarar - 2
tu kya jane tujhse kitana karata hoon main pyar - 2

fasane ulfat ke tujhe suna dunga
jo mere dil main hai tujhe bata dunga - 2
((dil tujhape aa gaya) - 2 kya nasha chhaa gaya he he ) - 2

o mere dil ki haalat tujhe hai kya pata - 2
maine tujhako chaha isame meri kya khata - 2
tu ek musafir hai main teri manjil hoon
tu ek tarana hai main teri mehfil hoon - 2
((dil tujhape aa gaya) - 2 kya nasha chhaa gaya he he ) - 3
mera dil meri ja mera chain meri aaraju (sirf tu) - 4 )

And this round also win Anmol and Ragini now third round start in this round we ask 10 question with husband about there wife and then we ask 10 question wife about there husband now this round start in this round first with other and some give four answer corrected and some give 1 and some give wrong all 10 question only Anmol give all 10 answer corrected and then they start with wife our her also so same only Ragini give all 10 question corrected and they win third round too and they win hotel free relevance and they enjoy the party and then they go up stares and do change and then Anmol call Sharma family and Rajvansh family to tell them that they reach safely after talk with everyone they went to sleep. Next day both wake up and get fresh and get ready and do breakfast and go out first they go to see Niagara falls then they went Canada wonderland then for shopping our there they doing shopping Ragini select some dress and go to mirror and put them on and looking which dress looking nice on back Anmol stand and by mirror he telling him that not looking nice when they doing this is that shop some girl come with there husband and she saw her and say her husband that look like Ragini but who is that man who talking to Ragini.

next part : Ragini and her friend meet whit each other and One twist coming up.

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Part Hafsa๐Ÿ‘.Loved to read those hotel scenes๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ณand waiting for the twist.๐Ÿ˜‰
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
very nice hafsa !!! ๐Ÿ‘

Wow Canada and Niagrafalls one of  my best places

So we have Ragini meeting her friend now a new twist !!
Hafsa12 thumbnail

Hi, 

Guys thank u guys to like my ff and u r all comm now my new part 8 in this part twist is coming up.

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART 8

She is Pooja Ragini childhood friend and both share  every small thing and now each other very well and she love her husband so much and she can do anything for her she help her husband in business and she is a house wife too.

He is Pooja husband Raj and her family friend and they now each other for there childhood and he is well stale in Canada. He also love his wife pooja and what she want he give them before she say.

Ragini select some dress and go to mirror and put them on and looking which dress looking nice on back Anmol stand and by mirror he telling him that not looking nice when they doing this is that shop some girl come with there husband and she saw her and say her husband that look like Ragini but who is that man who talking to Ragini. Then she select some saree for everyone then they go to men side to take shirt for Anmol and for everyone then form there they go in food court to do lunch when they site and doing lunch and talking her friend and her husband also come there for lunch Anmol and Ragini enjoying with eachother when Ragini getup to take drink she see her friend and go to her and say hi she also say h then her friend when u sift to Canada Ragini tell here that she didn't sift Canada she come with her husband for honeymoon she say u get married and u didn't invited me Ragini say i send u invitation on this address then her friend say this is my old address i sift in new apartment. Ragini say i don't have u r new address then Ragini interduse his friend With Anmol and her friend interdues his husband then they talk with eachother and spend sometime then her friend invited her and Anmol for dinner then they go hotel and do rest and after while they go in garden and site and feel fresh then at night they do dinner and go to sleep then Anmol saw that dream again and get scared this time Ragini didn't wake up Anmol wake up and drink water and trying to sleep but he can't sleep but little later he try hard he want to sleep next day again they go out to see new place of Canada from there they went Ragini friend house and spend sometime and do dinner in there house.Then Ragini tell Anmol that she and her friend pooja are my school best friend and tell her she always told me that she love Raj from childhood but i never meet Raj i meet him first time. Then Ragini say to Pooja that u are lucky that u get ur love now i understand that u love someone and he become u r life partner how life become beautiful. Then Raj and Pooja ask how guys meet with each other then Anmol Ragini told them that how can we meet and then after that how we get married Pooja and Raj say woo what a interesting love story of u guys and now its 10:00pm and they say ok and leave for hotel when they going back in the way there car break fail and form other side heavy truck coming and the truck driver felling sleepy that way they drive in wrong side when Anmol saw that truck he trying to take car other side. But there car is break fail that way Anmol can't control his car and hit by tree and Anmol hit little in there head but Ragini fall dawn from car and she get so sever hit then some saw them and call 911 emergency ambulance fire brigade and police come our there then they take them to hospital and the check Anmol he alright he get banged on her head but they take Ragini in emergency and check up and when Dr come out and tell Anmol that we try to save u r  wife but u r wife internal-bleeding didn't stop in 2hour u r wife internal-bleeding didn't stop then we cant do anything sorry Mr Rajvansh Anmol hear that and get shock.

next part : Anmol praying for Ragini and her cell phone start ringing then he saw is Alekh cal he pick up the phone Alkeh feel something that something is wrong he ask Anmol everything is alright where is Ragini babhi Anmol told her everything then nurse come ans say Mr Rajvansh u r wife is...

sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good interesting story liking this new twist keep it up