India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN Angini important pg8

Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN is the story of  Anmol Ragini Alekh & Sadhna in this story no Ranvir and no kids its only Anmol Ragini Alekh Sadhna story. In this story Anmol is elder and Alekh is younger And Ragini is elder And Sadhna is younger wait and read how can they meet and in love DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN my new ff.Clap

Edited by Hafsa12 - 03 April 2011 at 7:19pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bhondu2010sami01Winchesterbrosshanti05

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
cool
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
good
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
nice one will defiantly enjoy it !!
Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
SmileTongueClap Hi guys my second FF  DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN first intro Rajvansh & Sharma Family then i start my ff. This ff is different from the drama and my first ff Hote Hote Pyar Hogaya.

First i Interdues Rajvansh Family.

He is handsome and good looking  Rajvansh elder son Anmol Rajvansh. He is very loving caring and respect his elder and he help is father in is business and successful businessman and number one business tacon. Anmol has one weakness that he like something he want that thing in any cost by hook or by cook. and he love is family so much.

He is a loving handsome Alekh Rajvansh. And he doing law and he has last year in college he love his brother and his parents.

He is a big business tacon Inderjit Rajvansh and he love his kids Anmol And Alekh and his wife and he is a buys men but still he give time to his family.

She is Vasundhara Rajvansh Anmol and Alekh mother she is a house wife and she take care of his kids and her husband and she love them all.

Now Second Sharma family.

She is loving and caring and
respect his elder. she also helping his father in her business After her bother and her sister in law died in accident she is Ragini Sharma . Ragini and Anmol has some thing. But one thinking is different Anmol want  some thing he get that in any cost but Ragini not that type she not get that thing she leave that thing.

She is Sadhna Sharma Ragini younger sis and Ragini best friend and she in college she also in last year and doing art and she love his family.

He is very loving and caring father and a successful businessman and love his wife. he is Prakash Chand Sharma.

She is a house wife and love his family she is a Kaushalya Prakash Chand Sharma.

In this story Sharma family live in London and Rajvansh family live in India Wait and read how the meet and fall in love and get married.

Edited by Hafsa12 - 04 January 2011 at 4:42pm
shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
How sweet nice interesting track
Thanks for the intro !
Winchesterbros IF-Sizzlerz
Winchesterbros
Winchesterbros

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Hafsa good work yaar.Clap.
Hafsa12 Senior Member
Hafsa12
Hafsa12

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Clap Hi, guys i am back with my ff DIL HAI KAI MANTA NAHIN part1 i hope u guys like this one ff too.

DIL HAI KI MANTA NAHIN PART1

Its show Rajvansh house 7:00 pm morning  time its look like this.
they show in Rajvansh house everyone is buys Vasu buys in kitchen and Indrajit  Anmol are talking about there meeting and Alekh is busy to get ready for college when breakfast ready Vasu call everyone for breakfast Indrajit Anmol left for office and Anmol left for college and Vasu start there work Indrajit And Anmol reach their office and go in there cabin and do there work because at 1:00 pm there meeting start before that they finish other work . And 1:00 pm there meeting start in meeting they talk about there deal but some one has to go to sing this deal to Landon After meeting Indrajit and Anmol are talking who has to go to London then Anmol say he go to sing the deal and he has to satay there almost 6th month and he call is agent to book his site today night or early morning for London. Then in college show Alekh who look Happy because he do top in class test after college Alekh And after office Anmol and Indrajit reach home Alekh tell everyone he do top in class everyone get happy and Anmol hug Alekh then Anmol tell Vasu and Alekh that he going London  to sing big deal with India company that name Sharma textiles company he is very famous India businessman in London. Then Vasu ask when u leave for London Anmol say maybe at night or early morning flight he is talking to them Anmol cell phone ring ring its agent he told Anmol u have tomorrow early morning flight then Anmol ask at what time he say at 4:00 am then Anmol discount her cell phone and tell everyone he has 4:00 am flight and he has to do packing because he want to do so much packing then Alekh ask when u will be come back Anmol say after 6th month then Vasu say u going for 6th month Anmol say yes then he take blessing of Indrajit and Vasu and go to his room to do his packing . Then he call  someone in London and told them he leave early morning at 4:00am and i reach at  there tomorrow at evening then he start his packing after while Guddi come and tell her to come down stares for dinner then Anmol go down stares and do his dinner and aging com up stares and start packing then Alekh Indrajit And Vasu come in her room to help her.In London show a house its look like this. This house is Sharma house in house Sadhna help his mother Kaushalya ji and Ragini talking to Prakash Chand and she tell them that before he come i already ready are agreement paper he want to change something on in it that ok then Prakash Chand Sharma he stay with us whole 6th month and u have too look after her what he want and what he need Ragini say yes bahbuji i will do and i read her room too then she went in kitchen to help his mother and sister then she told them that Anmol ji stay with us. Then Kaushalya ji ask her how long he stay with us Ragini say he stay with us 6th month and they put table for dinner and eat and cleaning it then Ragini and Sadhna go to there room And Prakash Chand Sharma and Kaushalya ji go to there room Sadhna ask Ragini that how look like is Anmol Ragini say i don't no i never see her pic then they change and go for sleep because Ragini has lost of work tomorrow and he has to go airport to pickup Anmol with Anmol friend who no Sharma family because of his wife Anmol friend wife is Ragini School and college best friend and that way thay get this deal.

Next part: Anmol And Ragini meet first time And Anmol meet Ragini family and Kaushalya ji like her very much.

Edited by Hafsa12 - 04 January 2011 at 4:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

neteche_cChit15

Go to top