Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

TAUNTS, TAUNTS, TORMENTS AND TUN-TUN (Page 2)

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Hi Mera,

good post. And love the your words for that interloper...tweeny freeloader twit...!!LOL

I so wanted Krish to give her slap, given up on expecting it from P....Ouch..honestly I think everytime that twit opens her mouth, someone should just give her a big slap...soon enough she will learn to be quiet and not open her mouth at all...maybe then we can watch some episodes...for she will be silent and part of the furniture and we can look elsewhere!Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22MERARAI....Poojie....

Meaningful Senior Member
Meaningful
Meaningful

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArhainArhaan

Originally posted by starlight123

Originally posted by mnsu

Yes, it has gone from bad to worse.

To top off, watch today's promo. Pratigya (or the CVs) hate us so much. Previously she was hating K, now that it turned into love, she needs some body to hate. She is taking it on us, the poor viewers.
Good for you starlight, that you are not watching.

So true about Pratigya... mnsu, I was too busy with a wedding in the family there was no time to watch it.  I soon realised that I was not missing it at all.  I am in two minds whether to watch it seeing that the question of Krishna's unemployment status seems to be coming to the forefront, and it is something I would like to see how it unfolds...

even m interested in dat track n prettty excitd abt itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hateee d current arushia shaktia prats tarck waaCryCryCry

The CVs still do not have an idea how to present K's employment track. While they are churning their minds about this, they are giving us more arusia, pratigya sis-sis love-war relationship

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
If I was Pratz, I would have said a lot of things, but one thing I will say - I would love for Thakurain to know Arushi has been filing sleeping tablets into her elder son.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22---Yemi---MERARAItanthya

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=carisma2]If I was Pratz, I would have said a lot of things, but one thing I will say - I would love for Thakurain to know Arushi has been filing sleeping tablets into her elder son.

You may never know dear, she may want the same for SS!!!Wink 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---MERARAIcarisma2tanthya

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Why O Why! didn't the Sadhu tell Arusia as part of penance of washing away Takur sins she had to keep her flapping jaws shut for the next 21 days and not add on other sins. She goes to the temple to wash off Takur sins and returns to add more to the tilly immediately.

Since she is not legal wife of KN all these sins will go into the account of Saxes who have enough of their own to cleanse given Angad's death, and treating KRISHNA their damadh like a two-bit outsider.  If Bhagwan were to come to answer their question "Hey Bhagwan, humey kya ho raha hai,?" they would have heard "treat the people who come into your life for in them I am present". Ok, ok, but you get my drift.

BTW, Prats what happened to the baashan you gave Krishna when Kesar lost her baby and an FIR had been filed. You said "It's a bigger crime to ignore/support a crime than to commit the crime". Now who is supporting the crime?

Get off your pedestal and send your sister packing and drop the double standards while you're at it, will ya? You are no role model for women at the moment with this attitude of playing your sisters pair of joota.

Edited by MERARAI - 17 December 2010 at 6:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27---Yemi---carisma2

Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Why O Why! didn't the Sadhu tell Arusia as part of penance of washing away Takur sins she had to keep her flapping jaws shut for the next 21 days and not add on other sins. She goes to the temple to wash off Takur sins and returns to add more to the tilly immediately.

Since she is not legal wife of KN all these sins will go into the account of Saxes who have enough of their own to cleanse given Angad's death, and treating KRISHNA their damadh like a two-bit outsider.  If Bhagwan were to come to answer their question "Hey Bhagwan, humey kya ho raha hai,?" they would have heard "treat the people who come into your life for in them I am present". Ok, ok, but you get my drift.

BTW, Prats what happened to the baashan you gave Krishna when Kesar lost her baby and an FIR had been filed. You said "It's a bigger crime to ignore/support a crime than to commit the crime". Now who is supporting the crime?

Get off your pedestal and send your sister packing and drop the double standards while you're at it, will ya? You are no role model for women at the moment with this attitude of playing your sisters pair of joota.

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Hi boss.Clap..your Title hasTickled me to the bone..Thank you for That..The Tickling TsROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---tanthya

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Hi Meera di Smile

Nice post

I must say loved the green eyed monster reference to the twit ...LOL

I am getting annoyed with this sister vs. sister war truly I have also had enough of the dialogue Krishna forget it she is my little sister !! The sooner prats realizes it is the viewers and even KN that needs to be saved from this twit not the other way around the better, I so wanted her to get a tight slap yesterday though I no longer expect this from prats.... so let's see who will do the honors for our sake !! anyways I refuse to watch the episodes centered on the little brat especially when prats refuses to stand up for hers or her husbands self respect though with the track shifting to Krishna's employment I may give it a chance !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 17 December 2010 at 2:31pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gees

Go to top