India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

SEE I don't understand this Rekha..

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
WackoWell..Agree May Shes suddenly in Love with RV,She trust him,She Likes him ,She is Trapped in Cage By RV,She fall in his Plan..Wacko
WackoWacko

Fine..But for it The way  She  Mistrust  ,Misunderstood and Curse her Own Sis  and  too in  Way so Like Mean and ungrateFul ??? Was Her trust and Love With Laali was her hypocrisy??And Her Love and Trust With RV was More stronger & Real With Laali...Ouch

She saw Madhur and Suman getting Divorce..Whats Problem She has with their Divorce Now...????

Is She in Love With RV?? She knows Suman was never better Choice for Madhur...And MAY MAY she was in love with him...Shes Priortizing RV over Madhur's happiness... Ouch

One Man Who tried to Kill you and Other who saved you,...You hv No difference between them at all..Dead

You will accept RV even being Killer and Not Madhur even being Saviour...????

You will Trust Suman -The psycho Knowing all and Not Laali yr own Born sister ???

and All this For Whyyyy ??? HER Two days old Love or Marriage What ever Relation with RV...WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

layna.Mandy.

afghan33 Senior Member
afghan33
afghan33

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
rekha is just trapped in rv's love and rekha is stupid and naive!!!!
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by afghan33

rekha is just trapped in rv's love and rekha is stupid and naive!!!!

Yesh she Never got tapped in unconditinal Love of her Sister  - She never got Trapped in unconditinal Concern of Madhur From years Actully ...And In just a Two days She got Trapped in RV's Love..Isn't  it amazing Man.... TongueOuch  
layna Goldie
layna
layna

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
even if you try a million time to understand you won't LOL
but it often goes like that when you're in love, the whole world tells you that you're with the wrong guy, but you prefer break all ties wit the world and stay with him LOL my problem is that he is not only the wrong guy, he tried to kill her, at least Rekha should be careful, but....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by layna

even if you try a million time to understand you won't LOL

Thats good one.. I agree..Actully in soap world all is so diffecult to understand and digestLOL

layna

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I dont think Rekha is in love with RV now,i did think that though. But i think she just doesn't want to break her marriage, as shes a traditional person and she also comes from a poor background. She has gone through a lot in her life, so maybe she thinks that its her fate. There are people in real life that stay in a relationship when their husband is abusive.

-SweetGirl-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Exactly, I get that Ranvijay instigated her into believing Madhur and Laali were working together but she is the one who took things to an entirely different level. The way she insulted Laali and blamed her for everything going wrong in her life, the way she is treating her now for the likes of Ranvijay and Suman is sickening to watch. Apparently she has had these thoughts for a long time, why else would she bring these things up now? Her character turned out to be a huge disappointment, Laali and Madhur did a lot for her and today she turned her back on them in a heartbeat. I feel sorry for both because they are good at heart, I would love it if neither forgave her when she ultimately realizes she was being used but I know they will if she apologized

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Exactly, I get that Ranvijay instigated her into believing Madhur and Laali were working together but she is the one who took things to an entirely different level. The way she insulted Laali and blamed her for everything going wrong in her life, the way she is treating her now for the likes of Ranvijay and Suman is sickening to watch. Apparently she has had these thoughts for a long time, why else would she bring these things up now? Her character turned out to be a huge disappointment, Laali and Madhur did a lot for her and today she turned her back on them in a heartbeat. I feel sorry for both because they are good at heart, I would love it if neither forgave her when she ultimately realizes she was being used but I know they will if she apologized

Exactly...I feel the Same actully..I think may she always thought the same that Laali spoiled her life..Meance her Love was fake for her what she was showing to her..What she said was shocking as how she thinks Laali responsible..I feel by this way her hypocrisy seemed clearly..other wise I would think Shes just good girl and Naive just Instigated by Rv..But what she said and quietly listen the crap about Laali..I wonder Is she Same Rekha..Big disapponting character..and She likes RV over Madhur..what a Choice Girl...OuchOuchOuch

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top