Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

So this means... ? (Page 2)

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

It was not Arjun who planned the accident. All those were Viju's plans and he was watching the Narang photographs in the dark room.
Yes it was Viju, they even showed it to us.

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Finally I saw the episode and I know there were soo many blunders for example:

Harmeet got the call of AmBo's accident and told Kuku not Kuku himself.
Secondy on the day of accident Kuku didnt come from Lukhnow rather he was at AmBo's place in the morning when he gave Amrit his coat.
And so many others... But lets not talk about it here as there already is a topic about it.

Now lets consider the story the CVs are trying to tell in today's episode; so this means that Shallini's death and AmBo's accident were two simulatneous events.
But  we were shown that Viju was planning some evil way before AmBo's accident ( when he used to see pics of the Narang family on the screen in a dark room) so this means Shallini was alive at the time Viju started planning against Narangs.

Then Shallini's death could not be the reason of Viju's revenge, right ?
And we also assume that Viju caused AmBo's accident but then why did he do that ?
And does this also mean that Viju killed his bhabhi as a part of the plan to take revenge from Naranags ???

Muje laga tha k Shallini boht pehle mari, or isi liye Khannas ne saari planning start ki or AmBo ka accident karaya but yahan to idhar Shallini mari aur udhar accident bhi ho gya....

Kia chakkar hai ????Confused 

arre alju don't worry about this
i am sure shalini die along time earlier before ambo accident
these CV's just messed up in portraying the flashback, i don't think viju was planning all this when shalini was alive.
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

Finally I saw the episode and I know there were soo many blunders for example:

Harmeet got the call of AmBo's accident and told Kuku not Kuku himself.
Secondy on the day of accident Kuku didnt come from Lukhnow rather he was at AmBo's place in the morning when he gave Amrit his coat.
And so many others... But lets not talk about it here as there already is a topic about it.

Now lets consider the story the CVs are trying to tell in today's episode; so this means that Shallini's death and AmBo's accident were two simulatneous events.
But  we were shown that Viju was planning some evil way before AmBo's accident ( when he used to see pics of the Narang family on the screen in a dark room) so this means Shallini was alive at the time Viju started planning against Narangs.

Then Shallini's death could not be the reason of Viju's revenge, right ?
And we also assume that Viju caused AmBo's accident but then why did he do that ?
And does this also mean that Viju killed his bhabhi as a part of the plan to take revenge from Naranags ???

Muje laga tha k Shallini boht pehle mari, or isi liye Khannas ne saari planning start ki or AmBo ka accident karaya but yahan to idhar Shallini mari aur udhar accident bhi ho gya....

Kia chakkar hai ????Confused 

arre alju don't worry about this
i am sure shalini die along time earlier before ambo accident
these CV's just messed up in portraying the flashback, i don't think viju was planning all this when shalini was alive.
But Kuku uncle to khabr to usi wakt ayi thi...
pata nahi kia hai... Confused
adam123 Groupbie
adam123
adam123

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
It was shown that shalini died same day as ambo accident and kuku became mental the same day.
This tells me that vij planned everything in advance. I mean that when we first saw him in the dark was before shalinis death. Then everything else happened. Bebo was in coma for a month remember. Thats why everything was pear shaped when she awoke.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ambofan

sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sinhactnt

Alja dear ... I feel you are thinking way to logically!

These CVs are not going to show us such a logical plot.  So even though your idea for the why and how is great, it is too logically.

So if you are like me ... just sit back and watch what the CVs have to show.

As long as it ends with a great hug and some sweet lala-lalala music, I am fine!
Hahahhahahhaha... Di u said the same thing that everone keeps telling me but I'm a very much science person so I always think way too logically... kia krun aadat hai baal ki khaal ukharne ki... heheheh...
My ami says k kahin sasural jaa kr bhi tu logic hi mat maarti raheen... LOL

Ami theek kahte hain Wink

Actually once shaadi ho jaate hain, your pati will make you realize logic is overrated!!
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

Alja dear ... I feel you are thinking way to logically!

These CVs are not going to show us such a logical plot.  So even though your idea for the why and how is great, it is too logically.

So if you are like me ... just sit back and watch what the CVs have to show.

As long as it ends with a great hug and some sweet lala-lalala music, I am fine!
Hahahhahahhaha... Di u said the same thing that everone keeps telling me but I'm a very much science person so I always think way too logically... kia krun aadat hai baal ki khaal ukharne ki... heheheh...
My ami says k kahin sasural jaa kr bhi tu logic hi mat maarti raheen... LOL

Ami theek kahte hain Wink

Actually once shaadi ho jaate hain, your pati will make you realize logic is overrated!!
Hhahahaha... Thanks for the advice Di...
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adam123

It was shown that shalini died same day as ambo accident and kuku became mental the same day.
This tells me that vij planned everything in advance. I mean that when we first saw him in the dark was before shalinis death. Then everything else happened. Bebo was in coma for a month remember. Thats why everything was pear shaped when she awoke.
Atleast someone agrees with me... Smile
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adam123

yeah this is what i am thinking too. but lets see how all these things happened.
how shalini died, who was involved in her death, and for what this viju taking revenge from narang family...ufff so many question to be answered.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index