Sabki Ladli Bebo

So this means... ?

Ambofan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Finally I saw the episode and I know there were soo many blunders for example:

Harmeet got the call of AmBo's accident and told Kuku not Kuku himself.
Secondy on the day of accident Kuku didnt come from Lukhnow rather he was at AmBo's place in the morning when he gave Amrit his coat.
And so many others... But lets not talk about it here as there already is a topic about it.

Now lets consider the story the CVs are trying to tell in today's episode; so this means that Shallini's death and AmBo's accident were two simulatneous events.
But  we were shown that Viju was planning some evil way before AmBo's accident ( when he used to see pics of the Narang family on the screen in a dark room) so this means Shallini was alive at the time Viju started planning against Narangs.

Then Shallini's death could not be the reason of Viju's revenge, right ?
And we also assume that Viju caused AmBo's accident but then why did he do that ?
And does this also mean that Viju killed his bhabhi as a part of the plan to take revenge from Naranags ???

Muje laga tha k Shallini boht pehle mari, or isi liye Khannas ne saari planning start ki or AmBo ka accident karaya but yahan to idhar Shallini mari aur udhar accident bhi ho gya....

Kia chakkar hai ????😕 
Edited by Ambofan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adam123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well theyve already changed half the story. Theyll probably change the rest.
It seems that vij has his own plans which are different from arjuns. But why would he kill arjuns wife? Remember how obsessed he was with arjun at the start of the track? We still dont know what vij is getting out of doing all this? I sometimes get the idea that arjun only knows about the accident and not about gg. Hes NEVER mentioned them since the track started. I think arjun is gonna become a goody in the end. Im just worried about ria if shalini is dead.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
One thing is for sure; that is Viju is behind Shalini's death. Shalini might have found something fishy about him and he might be afraid that she might report that to Arjun and he killed her and decided to put the blame on Kukku because already there was an evidence against him. I think Kamini and Anchal also know the mystery behind Shalini's death; because Beji was not that afraid when Arjun told her that he will tell everything to Bebo; but Kamini and Anchal were afraid of Bebo's freedom. Arjun and Beji might be unaware but the rest of the family very well know about Shalini's death.
sinhactnt thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alja dear ... I feel you are thinking way to logically!

These CVs are not going to show us such a logical plot.  So even though your idea for the why and how is great, it is too logically.

So if you are like me ... just sit back and watch what the CVs have to show.

As long as it ends with a great hug and some sweet lala-lalala music, I am fine!
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m not a regular viewer but i followed the show during those episodes. just a doubt - arjun wanted to take revenge on kuku because of shalini's death, so he created the accident of ambo. but now they show that both the accidents happened simultaneously. what is the point. are they trying to show that the viewers would have forgotten the story. i also feel that it was not viju in the dark room but arjun because the voice and hand and shadows match.
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was not Arjun who planned the accident. All those were Viju's plans and he was watching the Narang photographs in the dark room.
Ambofan thumbnail
Originally posted by: adam123

Well theyve already changed half the story. Theyll probably change the rest.
It seems that vij has his own plans which are different from arjuns. But why would he kill arjuns wife? Remember how obsessed he was with arjun at the start of the track? We still dont know what vij is getting out of doing all this? I sometimes get the idea that arjun only knows about the accident and not about gg. Hes NEVER mentioned them since the track started. I think arjun is gonna become a goody in the end. Im just worried about ria if shalini is dead.

You are right adam, initaillay Viju was sooo obsessed with his brother then how come he can kill his bhabhi ?? But may be Viju was a baddy from the start n just used to pretend to be good brother for the sake of the property.
And Arjun does know about GG, dont u remember once Viju ne unhe Arjun se milaya tha, but I dont think Arjun is fully aware of Viju's plan.
And yes Ria is sooo cute, I wish Arjun is able to find her a good mom !!!
Ambofan thumbnail
Originally posted by: sinhactnt

Alja dear ... I feel you are thinking way to logically!

These CVs are not going to show us such a logical plot.  So even though your idea for the why and how is great, it is too logically.

So if you are like me ... just sit back and watch what the CVs have to show.

As long as it ends with a great hug and some sweet lala-lalala music, I am fine!

Hahahhahahhaha... Di u said the same thing that everone keeps telling me but I'm a very much science person so I always think way too logically... kia krun aadat hai baal ki khaal ukharne ki... heheheh...
My ami says k kahin sasural jaa kr bhi tu logic hi mat maarti raheen... 😆
Ambofan thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshmin42

It was not Arjun who planned the accident. All those were Viju's plans and he was watching the Narang photographs in the dark room.

Yes it was Viju, they even showed it to us.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ambofan

Finally I saw the episode and I know there were soo many blunders for example:

Harmeet got the call of AmBo's accident and told Kuku not Kuku himself.
Secondy on the day of accident Kuku didnt come from Lukhnow rather he was at AmBo's place in the morning when he gave Amrit his coat.
And so many others... But lets not talk about it here as there already is a topic about it.

Now lets consider the story the CVs are trying to tell in today's episode; so this means that Shallini's death and AmBo's accident were two simulatneous events.
But  we were shown that Viju was planning some evil way before AmBo's accident ( when he used to see pics of the Narang family on the screen in a dark room) so this means Shallini was alive at the time Viju started planning against Narangs.

Then Shallini's death could not be the reason of Viju's revenge, right ?
And we also assume that Viju caused AmBo's accident but then why did he do that ?
And does this also mean that Viju killed his bhabhi as a part of the plan to take revenge from Naranags ???

Muje laga tha k Shallini boht pehle mari, or isi liye Khannas ne saari planning start ki or AmBo ka accident karaya but yahan to idhar Shallini mari aur udhar accident bhi ho gya....

Kia chakkar hai ????😕 

arre alju don't worry about this
i am sure shalini die along time earlier before ambo accident
these CV's just messed up in portraying the flashback, i don't think viju was planning all this when shalini was alive.