India-Forums

Written Update of Dec 16th

ziddiladki Senior Member
ziddiladki
ziddiladki

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
ShockedOH MY GODShocked I LOVED TODAYS EPISODE THANK YOU FOR NOT SPOILING IT Approve....

it starts with ranbeer picking up the file form the gads statue and is shocked and speechless and at same time remembering rukmi's words as he is looking threw the file he recognizes his fathers handwriting and his signature and read on that because of Deep Singh we have last a great deal of amount and so on and he remembers the first time rukmi blamed him and how deep manipulated and mad it look like rukmi is lying and heard something else and the time right now when rukmi tells him about deep kidnapings her so he can get the file and he says to himself not only did not listen to rukmi but did not even give her chance (Angry cause you are an idiot like that, O.M.G. this whole time i was pinching myself to see if i was dreaming or not when deeps truth came out front of ranbeer LOL LOL) this whole time rukmi had been telling the truth what have i done and she never even said a word and just kept tolerating my hatred but not any more i will give rukmi her rights i will bring rukmi back ( Oh now you want to give her rights! chalo derse lakin realize to hoa Ouch  )

rukmi and ashu are talking and ashu asks why are did you even run after ranbeer when you know he is not gone listen to anything you say because what happen telling him he just pointed more fingers toward you (Angryi agree he's an idiot) and i think you dont need tell rasel also because she will fight for you against the family and that will make rasel and ranbeers relationship even worse and do you want that and rukmi looks at him and thinks about how ranbeer had said to stay away from rasel because of her she does not care about herself and the child and remembers how rasel wants rukmi to have her rights and rukmi says no i dont want that but it was my responsibility to tell him the truth and now its up to him if he wants to listen to me or not ashu asks what was so important and rukmi says i can not tell you as its personal about my in-laws and ashu says ok but let me call rasel and tell her you are ok and rukmi stops him from calling her and says i dont want rasel to fight for me anymore because no one will believe me that deep kidnapped me and rasel will make me tell everyone and its better i go away form her life but i need your help and i need you to let me go and ashu asks here and she says from haveli, rasel, ma-bappu, this town and even you Cry Cry Cry and ashu says no and rukmi says dont you want me to be happy or like everyone else you will also not listen to me and ashu says if i did not want you happiness then i would of not listen to you all the time and rukmi tells him to let her go as she will find happiness when she goes away and ashu says if thats what you need then i will and i pray you get happiness real soon but if you ever need me my doors are always open for you and i pray that you come to me soon because i want to confess that i love you Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry and you can not tell me not to have these feelings because i will always love you wish you happiness wherever you go and with that rukmi leaves from there Cry Cry and title song begins to play...

rukmi is standing by some road and as the title song plays she remembers the 1st time she met ranbeer and the journey of how the fell in love and how he found out about her face (this whole title son was so sad i felt so sad for rukmi she is strong woman letting go of her love like that for her own sister Cry Broken HeartCry Broken Heart) rukmi sees a group singing hare Rama hare Krishna and she joins them and leaves the town.....Cry Broken Heart Cry rasel ask for ranbeer at haveli but the servant says he left in hurry and rasel thinks it must be important, ranbeer comes running to ashus house where ashu was looking at rukmis picture but puts it away before ranbeer enters and asks her where is rukmi please call her and ashu ask why so you can hurt her even more she is not here and ranbeer yells rukmi and ashu says she is at place where she can not hear your voice so you can be happy she has left form here and ranbeer is so upset and says no this can not happen and goes from there ( form this part and onwards it was only 2 min of the video but it took me exactly 30 min to watch it as the video kept getting stuck and it was the main part getting me so frustrated Angry Angry but it was all worth it LOL ) ranbeer yells DEEP SINGH and call him up and deep makes face seeing ranbeers name and picks up the phone and says haan Chote bol and ranbeer says Deep Singh and give him gali  (dont know the gali but Censored saap....LOL ) and deep says what are you saying are you in right sense and ranbeer says yes i am and you truth has come out i have gotten prove that you are the one who killed my father and deep says no someone is trying to manipulate your mind and dont believe that rukmi and the file that she gives you and ranbeer says WAIT a Minute Deep Singh i never said anything about a file then how did you know that the proof that i was talking about is a FILEEEE....Shocked Clap and show ends on deeps scared face.....Thumbs Up 

Monday: Ranbeer threatens deep that he will tell the whole family about his truth (oh they both looks so HOTTT as it is raining angry young men LOL LOL i just hope deep does not try to kill ranbeer too or get accident where he can not talk at all....Shocked OMG! its gone happen isn't it what you all think??? Shocked

P.S. Sorry again for spelling mistake and long update have good weekend everyone Heart

Edited by ziddiladki - 20 December 2010 at 7:34pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

artistkrassswarajgiroinkoinksaggi80momsx3Bonaiabhidipm001Rohini20Garkhelsunneela226ambbihaanna44VasusenaRadheya

Rohini20 Goldie
Rohini20
Rohini20

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
omg....not again...y the f**kis ranbeer arguing wid deep than telling evryone in the family abt dis...Disapprove...!!!!He always does stupid things...Angry..!!!But i lyked the way rukmi finally left all of them to die...at last..Approve..!!!Thnk u for the update..Thumbs Up..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladkiGarkhelsun

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Thank u sooooooooo much for the lovely update, entered the forum after a longgggggggg time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

Zeniya Senior Member
Zeniya
Zeniya

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
awesome update ...thanks a lot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ziddiladki

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top