Posted: 13 years ago
Sara: Lost respect due her sly personality and relationship with Ashmit..there was more to it than bros sis thing. Though she earned a little respect for speaking against bb's partiality

Manoj:  lost even inch of respect i first gave him as being seedha sadha gaon wala...he was manipulative ..egoistic and a liar

Khalli: ummmm what can i say..Pamela the star steals the show here not Khali but still i respect him as a wrestler

Shweta: ummm nice but sometimes lacks the spine..though respect her

Ashmit: Go back and make sms this time take Veena along...thumbs down

Veena: Good for Erotic mms with Ashmit...to add she is sly ...thumbs down

Seema: Loved this lady in beginning but in last two weeks she lost a bit..yet thumbs up she is a nice and gets my respect

Bunty: Man of his words..when others do drama they wont compromise on self respect and would like to leave the show..he was the only one who walked the talk

Dolly: Boom boom go for it but not in the way last time. Respect? we cant figure out..is this the real dolly of or the previous one was!

Hrishant: Self centered at times but genuine, like him!

Anchal: Another wonderful personality..no ideas why she got out when likes of Veena get to stay

Rahul: Mast mola lol

Sameer: He was well recognized earlier too (as a supporting actor)  but now I salute him, agenuine decent human among the circus of monkeys..naaaaaaaa devils! Love you Sameer..hats down man!

@rose-girl then what r u going on about 
@nayhaj itna movies me kaam karne k baad bhi Sam ko itne log nhi jaante the personally lyk now! now i think uske fans 10tyms zeada he:D
Khali has lost the most respect !
I used to respect this guy in the beginning but since that issue with Sameer and his laziness, He's nothing for me ...

And also Manoj.
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
Originally posted by stranger11

Although most celebs go on Big boss to gain media attention and get noticed..but most of them come out lossing thier self respect or image
Who do u think lost their self respect or image the most in this season?

Sara: lost any self-respect/dignity she had in the public's eyes.. with the whole I've-dumped-my-boyfriend drama, then the I-love-you-pops crap, the wedding controversy itself, the Ashmit-is-now-my-brother phase and now the boo-hoo-I-don't-like-my-parents interviews. ðŸ˜¡

Veena: didn't really have a respectable image to begin with but I don't think anyone thought she would go THIS far where she's in seduction mode 24/7.. so I guess she damaged her already-damaged image further.

Ashmit: he's definitely built on his image as a professional MMS maker. ðŸ˜†

Manoj.. For what he did in the last week for sure..

Sara.. For her lies..

Rahul.. For he supported wrong person at the wrong time..

Khali.. For saying 'He is not stupid'..
Originally posted by Samrene

sara, coz she HAD an image to lose
I second you on that.
Originally posted by nayhaj

AShmit is in the real die hard need of recognition because hes a flop and now he walks around thinking  hes sach ki murti but hes sooo cunning! he never had any respect and will never get any after this show...Veena is the biggest dramay baaz ive seen in my life she is demeaning herself everyday! 
They deseve each other..
Lost - Ashmit, Veena, Khali, Dolly
Biggest loser - Khali
Originally posted by kuttabhai

I think of all , bigg boss himself has no self respect :)

I think Seema jhi did gain some respect from public...so we should give some credits to big boss itna bhi boura nehi hai😆😆😆😆!!!