Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_deepshi

i agreeTonguei've even never saw him shouting or scolding anyone he thinks 100 times b'fore speaking...!!Thumbs Upn in yesterday's episode he rocked...!Party

yup totally rocked u saw his expressions wen naksh were talking like a typical couple he wanted to laugh lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rajbanna a good person (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu93

Agreed with you Naksh. I always liked Rajbana, he is the only person in Singhania house who thinks before he says anything and he is not like other Singhanias who blame their Bahu for each and every problem. Also his thoughts are not old but is ready to accept new thoughts and ideas with changing time.
yup which is a very good thing...he thinks n he is always there for akshi knowing that she is young n responsibilities are new to her..like the nandini mohit incident he was there for akshi wen gayatri sai dhe always picks up for her :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divi4u

yup...........i agree wid u......i really liked RB yest

d way he ws smiling to himself whn Naksh ws talking to each other n taking all d blames.....he is much more understanding thn DJ, BM n his wife

he silently supported Akshi earlier also....whether at d tym of Nandini issue or any other issue
yup i only now read ur comment said the same thing as a reply..yup he is very inderstanding...one good father wondering how naitik has so much gussa wen he is ready maa ya dj ka aasar??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie_95

i agree... rajbana has been d nly charachter in d singhanias who thinks b4 speakin.. positive cool-minded modern... hes a really gud person n father cum father in law!
yup always dere for his children...he doesnt pull down their confidence but pulls it up!!!

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shriya_naksh

agreed wid uuSmile he was very supportive in yest epi.. i lyk his character
yup he is supportive countless times....but its just he doesnt have many dialoges..just about khana lol

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smart.akaisha

yeahh rytt he is such a good person nd supportive tooo...yesterady he manage d situation vry easilyy..i like d character of his..!!Tongue
yup i always have positive expectation from him the day before the epi yesterday i knew he would let akshi drive..bcz he is modern n understanding

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

oh yes.. certainly.. he's a nyc character.. he is traditional.. but not conservative.. until now.. he was being ignored in the serial.. but now.. i think he's getting the importance and the footage which he deserves..
yup totally...dj is good too but parampara....is almost everything for him...too scared to be modern

-Wishes-

IF-Dazzler

-Wishes-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
the only sane person in the house!

i liked his scene with  Naksh....they shd let him talk often

Post Reply New Post

Go to top