India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

INSOMNIA!!! (Page 4)

-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
thanks to all for ur lovely responses...makes me so happy... here's this for all of u   
Big HugBig HugBig HugBig HugBig Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_nandini

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Saumya..
i loved ur name...Wink
u really need standing ovation for the write up ya....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

woooww..
excellent,amazing,beautiful...
clap smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, clap smiley  clap smiley, animated smiley, animation smiley, clap smiley

Hugs for you....
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
Hug
-sia- Goldie
-sia-
-sia-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
heya prash Hug
aww....thank u so much for liking it...i'm touched yaar... here's some for u too HugHugHugHugHug
u liked ma name..dat's nice Big smile

-Prashu-

Suhana6 Goldie
Suhana6
Suhana6

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
soumy , dear.....I am run out of words.....Your post touched me deeply................Heart
Reading it, i completely forgot that they are just characters of a show.....You made me feel that they are much more............wow..........

personally what i wud like to add is being a 17yr old teen i've seen many marriages fail(some of the close ones) n relationships getting snapped..i never ever believed in the concept of love!! believe it or not though i used to read these romantic novels n stuff i used to feel them just being a part of beautiful blissful dreams which can snap back into reality at any time!! i used to be like very detaced n love was never a part of ma priority!! though this might just be a serial but it has taught me a hell lot of things n i must say the visual impact has taken its effect on me!!now i've learnt to respect these feelngs or rather atleast have started to understand n care for it!! atleast i've got to see a lot of shades of it!!!

Add me in ra.............

All that i can tell you is.............Clap
ClapClapClapClapThumbs Up

super_boy

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:49am | IP Logged
wow, Sia............it s an awesome analysisClapClapClap......thnx :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index