Awesome Track but missing DK, Neeraj

rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I am enjoying this track very much...
But yes I miss DK also...πŸ˜”
They should bring back DK and Pankaj...Then it will be a fun watching Sandhya torturing both DK and Sarla...πŸ˜†

This show is really different from others...Why the protagonist will have to suffer always and crying buckets of tears...Every evil should have his/her day also...πŸ˜†

Side by side, they should show Neeraj losing his memory & voice and becoming a don...Then Sandhya-Neeraj encounter accidentally, Sandhya not recognising Neeraj becoz of his loss of voice but feeling awkward after accidentally touching his hand and Neeraj feeling awkward in presence of Sandhya...Wow...that will be something to watch...😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pul18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yaaaa..
lets c what will happn 2 both of them..😍
hoping 4 a nice n romantic track..... β˜ΊοΈ
a love story between "GUNGA DON" n "TAPORI VRINDA"
-sia- thumbnail
i so do miss DK...he was one of the best part of the show!!! n yeah though Neeraj is back..i dont like him being a gunga!! no!!
lakshmi42 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope neeraj regains his voice as sandhya got back her eye sight
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wouldn't mind DK coming back, but w/ a totally different plan - to confess to Bhosle, and turn in his family completely, since he knows how Yuvraj & Prabha chose to thank him
Minionite thumbnail
I would love to see DK back as well, but if he comes back still supporting Yuvraj and Prabha, then I will be sorely disappointed. After everything that happened, I would want him back supporting Sandhya. Maybe even helping Sandhya get her revenge while getting his revenge. πŸ‘

I really feel that Neeraj has been reduced to a guest appearance. If he's coming back as a don, then they should speed up the process a bit by showing more of him.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
they're back!!! but not in full fledged form... let's see how their roles will shape up in the future episodes
Minionite thumbnail
DK reappeared in today's show. He's still supporting Yuvraj though. I wonder what Sarla will do now that she knows where DK is. πŸ˜•
MysteryGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the story is getting interesting lets wait and c wat happens!
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: luv_cid_shreya

DK reappeared in today's show. He's still supporting Yuvraj though. I wonder what Sarla will do now that she knows where DK is. πŸ˜•

From tonight, I doubt  he'll be supporting  Yuvraj anymore.  I  do  think he'll support Sarla, but both  of them may  decide to lay off Sandhya, train their guns  on Yuvraj and maybe do what Vrinda does: just as Vrinda is trying to create a rift b/w them & Prabha, they'll try & create one b/w  Yuvraj & Vrinda by pointing fingers @ Yuvraj, but claiming Vrinda as innocent, so that Yuvraj gets jealous  of  her  and stops  supporting her so blindly.  And Vrinda probably won't be able to even counter that!