Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

pl be practical and answer this (Page 2)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged

If I was in Kalas place , I would hv left Duttas place the moment I could fend for myself ........rather than like her staying in PN even after marriage...........I would not be ableto digest he food bought frm the money he earned..........she is not now taking revenge of her fathers death.........she jst got used to thepower and aishoraaram which Duttagave her.........but yet hate Dutta,,,,,,,,,She is SICK frm my POV.......an requires medical help ......... atleast for the sake of Anay...... Else she wll also spoil his life like she spoilt her sis life......

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-sasha_1skavitha08kadduu-Carrie-Anu-Reddy

skavitha08 IF-Dazzler
skavitha08
skavitha08

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
nothing is  left for me to say  as all i wanted to say has already been said by KSH n ROOPAEmbarrassed

btw a good topic.............i already gave it a thought .......but never postedLOL 

everyone is free to express their views here so no need to be sorry about any discussions of any Diff POV that u want to discuss feel free with us n the forum......apna forum hai yaar..........aur agar chappal maarenge tho khaaliyo naTongueLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-sasha_1kadduuAnu-Reddy

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Great thread and equally wonderful replies...good discussion to read through.

I actually don't think Kala is looking for revenge...not anymore. If she wanted revenge, seeing Dutta in the depths of despair and at the brink of loosing his sanity many a times should have fulfilled that desire or need. And an integral part of revenge is hatred...after extracting your due from that person, it is unlikely that you will ever even want to see their face again because of what they have made you do and feel...not so with Kala. So I don't think it is revenge...maybe she likes to tell herself so, in order keep fueling her agenda against Dutta, but now, like Zuby said, it seems to be jealousy and fear more than anything. She wants to keep Dutta in the depth of despair because that is how he has been since the last 10 years, and those 10 years were the time in which money started flowing into their lives. That is the time in which she has attained a position in the house, she is the alpha-female who influences each decision, she pulls Dutta's strings to make sure that things happen how she wants them to be, and boy does she love this power or what? With Nakusha's settlement into the house, that position is threatened...like she herself said in the scene after the burning pictures, she hated how Dutta and AS instantly accepted Nakku in the house and treated her with so much kindness. With Nakusha's presence in Dutta's life, Kala is no longer the one to have complete influence over him...there is the great possibility that Dutta as a person will change because Nakusha may heal his wounds, while Kala wants to keep him scarred and vulnerable so that he always does her bidding. Nakusha may make Dutta stronger, independent, more stable...Kala can't have that and keep her position in the house. She plots to get Nakku kicked out of the house because she wants things to be as they were and she knowingly fears that she will be demoted in status if Nakku stays. She wants her power to pull Dutta's strings to be secure, because it's with this power that their financial prosperity and satisfaction of her ego is connected.

If I was Kala, I would have accepted the eight-year old Dutta as my brother and an integral part of my family without a single doubt and question, because at the end of the day, he was more orphaned than me without a single fault of his own...nothing his father did reflected in that innocent child who didn't know anything and loved the family without fail, treating them as his own, always. If Dutta gave them so much love, it was only right that Kala should have accepted him with that love and reciprocated. 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa--Fivr-sub_rosakadduu-Carrie-Anu-Reddyincandescence-Huma-MrsKhan

Go to top