Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Touch me, Touch Me..Kiss Me, Kiss Me. ROFL. (Page 4)

ujala26 IF-Dazzler
ujala26
ujala26

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:22am | IP Logged
absolutely rightClapClap
PERFECTION = KASHEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
they just roocked da whole sequenceWinkEmbarrassed...luv dem
hope to see dem back again n 2geder..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xiahtic-5aftermath..

padamSAI Senior Member
padamSAI
padamSAI

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Sizzling

Xiahtic-5aftermath..

lilly_smell Newbie
lilly_smell
lilly_smell

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged
kash luv u

Xiahtic-5aftermath..

sucharitha Senior Member
sucharitha
sucharitha

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
sorry to say but to to sue the @TM for reminding such not-again-creatable(word doesnt exist I know) sequence

we all know kash rocked kash rocks ans kash will rock 
no need to wake-up the feelings which r for 
time-being taking nap

sorry angelz16 Wink

Edited by sucharitha - 17 December 2010 at 11:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xiahtic-5

KaShfan7 Senior Member
KaShfan7
KaShfan7

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Whenever I hear or see Zara Zara Touch Me, the first thought that comes to my mind is KaSh!

KaSh's performance just oozed sexiness and innocence! It's just crazy how KaSh can mix sexiness and innocence together and it stuns me everytime! Shilpa created an awesome mood! And I love how Karan got into it @ 1:16 as well! LOL

I can't believe that one of the best dance sequences of DMG is choreographed by our Shona! Like WOAH! That just makes this sequence more KaShified! She's amazing!

And Shilpa's moves! Day Dreaming AAAH! What can I say about them! I loved the moves that she did with her dupatta! In fact I loved the whole dance! Heart I just love the way she moves! So effortlessly, so smooth! She's an amazing dancer! I would love to see her take up a dance based reality show!

And their expressions!!! God, I can't get enough of them! KaSh deserve 100/10 for them! They were so perfect! Karan's expression were really cute and Shilpa's were tooooo sexy!!! Their chemistry is just killing!

I just saw this sequence three times while typing this! And now I'm going to go watch it again! Thanks for sharing this!

I think this song represents my feelings for KaSh wonderfully!

Uff Teri Ada
I Like The Way You Move
Uff Tera Badan
I Like To See You Groove
Uff Teri Nazar
It Says I Want To Dance With You!

Edited by KaShfan7 - 17 December 2010 at 4:28pm

Xiahtic-5

Kajenxox Senior Member
Kajenxox
Kajenxox

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Definatley bindas awesome workxx

Xiahtic-5

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
OMG ........zara zara touch me touch me......what a performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Day Dreamingbest in DMG.........
Shilpa is an amazing dancer................and i read it somewhere b4 that it was choreographed by her..............hats off to her..........Thumbs Up
every now & then I watch this song sequence and still i dont get enough of it.......................
whenever i heard this song i can only imagine KaSh.................and honestly i never liked that song b4 KaSh performance...........but after that epi i just went gaga over it...........
oh God their chemistry!!!!!!!!!*faint* **faint** *** faint***.....................Karan didnt have any step here.....he just stood and gave those expressions................Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Xiahtic-5

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Anku *jhappi* thank u for this topic hehe and thank u Anu for suggesting her this scene luv u both

Now coming bak to sequence

It was hot hot hot hot hot hot like hot chocolate actually it was more thn hot it was sizzling it was Embarrassed 

Shilpa man Shona didn't juz rocked it but she also ruled it yaar mean did you see any other girl seducing in salwar kameez so beautifully must have seen it bt it doesnt suit other bt Shona was surely looking ravishing while dancing on this number and her choreo was juz fantastic this girl is full of talent her expresson were so matching with the lyrics and her dancing skills definitely she is the best dancers bcz see you cant dance in heels bt she is Shona she can d anything

Karan what can i say king of expressions the way he chalelenged her whle smirking the grin on his face was to die for and whn she started the song the shock and surprise look on his but seriously kKSG can beat famous big screen actors with his acting and expressions anyday anytym in the whole dance i knw it must be hard for him not t move bt the way he showed his expressions were enough to make the sequence hot with his presence the song became more hot

KaSh together complimented each other nt really well but amazingly well yaar if anybody doesn't agree on KaSh chemsitry g and watch zara zara yu will knw wht KaSh is and why the y people call thm sizzling and amazing jodi of tv industry I really want to knw and see how they did this sequence i am sure there must be something memorable in ths sequence for KaSh bbcz they both are comfortable with each other datz add the beauty of the song more this sequence is the hottest sequence in DMG people went crazy after watching the promo and also after watching this peole even frgt who is Katrina or who is Saif bcz KaSh made this song more perfect KaSh are perfection

Edited by tzahra - 18 December 2010 at 11:40am

Go to top