Touch me, Touch Me..Kiss Me, Kiss Me. ROFL.

Posted: 13 years ago
The Title - Brought back memories. Hai na, hai na? hehe 😳
I was going through KaShsome stuff even after making a self note about not watching them. LOL.
But well, you're on YT and you're bound to stumble upon KaSh if you're YT'ing for Shilpa Anand πŸ˜†

SOOOO............
Touch me, touch me...Kiss me, kiss me? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
This was surely one of the sexiest yet innocent dance seen on Indian Televison. Isn't it?
I can't believe Shilpa choreographed it too and that too SOO well 😳

Her expressions are 10/10 as always and Karan complimented her so well. The dancing is mind blowing. I don't think it's the fan in me who speaks with a bias here but honestly, Shona is a brilliant dancer. She's shown it many a times by now. She MOVES and HOW!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Karan's looks in this video are super cute...a lil confused and very charming! =)

And KaSh AR are electifying...as usual. πŸ˜†
They're looking super yummy together...as usual. πŸ˜†
Basically, I am gonna cut short my work and just add one word it and finish it all...
So, it's KaSh Perfection...as usual. πŸ˜†

Watch, watch, watch. And relive one of the best Dance sequence of DMG ;D
~KaSh AR 'Kiss Me, Touch Me'~

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d6tdfay3LU[/YOUTUBE]

😍😍😍

☺️☺️☺️
Edited by ~angelz16~ - 13 years ago
This was one of the first times that Riddhima went all bindaas  na?
and i  liked  it a lot  :D LOL i remember SBS saying something like Riddhima bani Katrina or i dunno something on those lines
Shilpa got the mood right :P And Karan had the right dumbfounded expressions :D
Nice memories !
Originally posted by caprigurl

This was one of the first times that Riddhima went all bindaas  na?
and i  liked  it a lot  :D LOL i remember SBS saying something like Riddhima bani Katrina or i dunno something on those lines
Shilpa got the mood right :P And Karan had the right dumbfounded expressions :D
Nice memories !

Haan. I think soo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It was actually mein bindaas yaar. U're right πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Very bindaas πŸ˜† Awww. I am glad u did =)) Really? SBS video? Even though I am quite a big KaSh fan, I haven't seen all of their interviews :O *runs 2 watch a new one..for me atleast* πŸ˜† Thank you, thank you. lol. Ahaaa! Dumbfounded expressions. The right word again!!! Good going yaar! lol.
I am glad you still remember it so fondly =) Thanks for the reply.! =))

And next time, I am gonna refer to you for word selections if I am having a problem somewhere. U got them all right. Lol πŸ˜† 10/10 to u too!! ;)
Awwwww what an adorable post!! I'm sure you were subconsciously thinking about the zara zara touch me segment since I mentioned it to you that they were playing the song on radio :P soooo technically, u should give me some credit :D
The segment was HOT haaaawt hotttttt!! Shilpa dances soooooo well and looking at this song, looks like she's a fabulous choreographer as well ;-) I think Shilpa's the only one who can pull off a sexy, hot number in a salwar kameez and also retain her innate innocence. Karan's expressions throughout the song were just adorable. Man, I remember blushing so hard seeing KaSh in zztm..

The stills you've used are soooooooo HOT!! Gotta watch this segment again. KaSh <3<3
Now that's news to me that SA choreographed this song too?? :O :O
Man! is there anything that this girl CANNOT do?  I have to give it to her yaar, whatever she does she does it with so much perfection! Lol..She is kinda television ki female Amir Khan..Yess!! there I said it!! here😎 kuch bhi karo but with absolute perfection!  No need to make umpteen TV appearances..she did JUST ONE  but what impact she has left on her fans man!! Incredible!!
Thanks for refreshing these beautiful, hot and romantic KaSh memories...we can't run away from them even if we try can we?πŸ˜†
i agreeee..kash were superb in this song....i was too much exicted to watch this episode as they showed this song sequence in precap on thursday..i was like..ye monday kyon nahin aa raha.... nd also my final exams were going to end on saturday ..so i was all free nd ready to watch kash's touch me touch me..kiss me kiss me....πŸ˜‰

shilpa rocked it yaarπŸ‘πŸΌ.....or shud i say KASH rocked it😳............she was so sensous in d songπŸ‘......n d way armaan is lukin at her n her seductive kinda movesπŸ€ͺ....HAWTT HAWTT HAWTTTTTTT....gosh shona was superb n honestly today wen i listen to d song its only kash dat cm to my mind n nt katrina..............only beautiful memories r left nwπŸ˜’πŸ˜’...................................lovelyyyyyyyyy post......yeah KASH ROCKSSSSSSSSSπŸ€—πŸ€—..........................I MISSSSS DEM

KASH r always electrifying. They just make me go drool over them whenever they come onscreen.
Please come back KASH. We really miss u
wow....dat was just hawwwwwwttttttttt......
Ghehe I've seen this like hundred times ... AR/kash were superb.
And I agree Shilpa is a fabulous dancer, and Armans/Karan's expressions were sow cute :)
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago