Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Touch me, Touch Me..Kiss Me, Kiss Me. ROFL.

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
The Title - Brought back memories. Hai na, hai na? hehe Embarrassed
I was going through KaShsome stuff even after making a self note about not watching them. LOL.
But well, you're on YT and you're bound to stumble upon KaSh if you're YT'ing for Shilpa Anand LOL

SOOOO............
Touch me, touch me...Kiss me, kiss me? LOLLOLLOL
This was surely one of the sexiest yet innocent dance seen on Indian Televison. Isn't it?
I can't believe Shilpa choreographed it too and that too SOO well Embarrassed

Her expressions are 10/10 as always and Karan complimented her so well. The dancing is mind blowing. I don't think it's the fan in me who speaks with a bias here but honestly, Shona is a brilliant dancer. She's shown it many a times by now. She MOVES and HOW!!! LOLLOLLOL
Karan's looks in this video are super cute...a lil confused and very charming! =)

And KaSh AR are electifying...as usual. LOL
They're looking super yummy together...as usual. LOL
Basically, I am gonna cut short my work and just add one word it and finish it all...
So, it's KaSh Perfection...as usual. LOL

Watch, watch, watch. And relive one of the best Dance sequence of DMG ;D
~KaSh AR 'Kiss Me, Touch Me'~

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

BlushingBlushingBlushing

Edited by ~angelz16~ - 16 December 2010 at 9:38pm

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*mateysanamLtumlilly_smelltownyrukminikishananisaiparthvizabaglioneKaShfan7padamSAIsoumyachoudarysucharithaARCaskettFan..ayaan.._Ananya_mini_ksg_AR-Su-falcon.starilyaseshaTheMelody.WhiteNights.-sim-HaniyaaMahamuntilwhenever21ujala26angel_KSGARKJ_4EVERlil_desi_goddescanadiansannanyaksgianpavsblack_hazejuhi-ARs.angeldivkashfullnoseasyncReal.Madridzara-KSG-malikNeonLights.swetiepie_angel-Rinki-DulceTentacion.nyctophilia-Nayab-SweetAddiction.caprigurlana_kashR.K.O.JustaDreamXiahtic-5nikita_88SilentSilversweetdesiresjainaftermath..

caprigurl IF-Sizzlerz
caprigurl
caprigurl

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
This was one of the first times that Riddhima went all bindaas  na?
and i  liked  it a lot  :D LOL i remember SBS saying something like Riddhima bani Katrina or i dunno something on those lines
Shilpa got the mood right :P And Karan had the right dumbfounded expressions :D
Nice memories !

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

mini_ksg_ARWhiteNights.black_haze-BreezyGirl-noseasyncoyyehoyyeReal.Madrid-Nayab-anku-Xiahtic-5aftermath..

anku- IF-Sizzlerz
anku-
anku-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by caprigurl

This was one of the first times that Riddhima went all bindaas  na?
and i  liked  it a lot  :D LOL i remember SBS saying something like Riddhima bani Katrina or i dunno something on those lines
Shilpa got the mood right :P And Karan had the right dumbfounded expressions :D
Nice memories !

Haan. I think soo LOLLOLLOL It was actually mein bindaas yaar. U're right LOLLOLLOL Very bindaas LOL Awww. I am glad u did =)) Really? SBS video? Even though I am quite a big KaSh fan, I haven't seen all of their interviews :O *runs 2 watch a new one..for me atleast* LOL Thank you, thank you. lol. Ahaaa! Dumbfounded expressions. The right word again!!! Good going yaar! lol.
I am glad you still remember it so fondly =) Thanks for the reply.! =))

And next time, I am gonna refer to you for word selections if I am having a problem somewhere. U got them all right. Lol LOL 10/10 to u too!! ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

caprigurlXiahtic-5aftermath..

_Ananya_ Goldie
_Ananya_
_Ananya_

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Awwwww what an adorable post!! I'm sure you were subconsciously thinking about the zara zara touch me segment since I mentioned it to you that they were playing the song on radio :P soooo technically, u should give me some credit :D
The segment was HOT haaaawt hotttttt!! Shilpa dances soooooo well and looking at this song, looks like she's a fabulous choreographer as well ;-) I think Shilpa's the only one who can pull off a sexy, hot number in a salwar kameez and also retain her innate innocence. Karan's expressions throughout the song were just adorable. Man, I remember blushing so hard seeing KaSh in zztm..

The stills you've used are soooooooo HOT!! Gotta watch this segment again. KaSh <3<3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Xiahtic-5aftermath..

WhiteNights. IF-Dazzler
WhiteNights.
WhiteNights.

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Now that's news to me that SA choreographed this song too?? :O :O
Man! is there anything that this girl CANNOT do? Approve I have to give it to her yaar, whatever she does she does it with so much perfection! Lol..She is kinda television ki female Amir Khan..Yess!! there I said it!! hereCool kuch bhi karo but with absolute perfection!  No need to make umpteen TV appearances..she did JUST ONE  but what impact she has left on her fans man!! Incredible!!
Thanks for refreshing these beautiful, hot and romantic KaSh memories...we can't run away from them even if we try can we?LOL

Xiahtic-5aftermath..

angel_KSG IF-Dazzler
angel_KSG
angel_KSG

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
i agreeee..kash were superb in this song....i was too much exicted to watch this episode as they showed this song sequence in precap on thursday..i was like..ye monday kyon nahin aa raha.... nd also my final exams were going to end on saturday ..so i was all free nd ready to watch kash's touch me touch me..kiss me kiss me....Wink

Xiahtic-5aftermath..

mini_ksg_AR Goldie
mini_ksg_AR
mini_ksg_AR

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:46am | IP Logged

shilpa rocked it yaarThumbs Up.....or shud i say KASH rocked itEmbarrassed............she was so sensous in d songClap......n d way armaan is lukin at her n her seductive kinda movesSilly....HAWTT HAWTT HAWTTTTTTT....gosh shona was superb n honestly today wen i listen to d song its only kash dat cm to my mind n nt katrina..............only beautiful memories r left nwDisapproveDisapprove...................................lovelyyyyyyyyy post......yeah KASH ROCKSSSSSSSSSHugHug..........................I MISSSSS DEM

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ujala26-BreezyGirl-DigitalFortressXiahtic-5aftermath..

divkashfull IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ujala26Xiahtic-5aftermath..

Go to top