Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Would you have watched?

Poll

if Iqbal khan was not playing the role of Rudr?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
stranger11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Would you have watched this show if it Iqbal khan was not playing the role of Rudr?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

It would have to be a REALLY AMAZING actor, other than Iqbal, to make me want to watch this show....so since I don't know who the other choices were for this role, I guess not😉
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
YES, for me its concept first , even after being a fan of MIK, iam not able to watch present episodes, it would have been same with anyone who is capable of acting like him , so YES
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
No, and right now even he is not enough to keep this show alive. Re-runs of another show with a character with a similar name and a girl named Gauri is more entertaining. 😛
Shineon thumbnail

Originally the story attracted me, was planning to follow the show sort of irregularly but MIK and his performance attracted me big time to this show and made me a fan of him and the show. If not for MIk I would have quit the show long time back.

Edited by Rach1 - 13 years ago
ekumeed thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well, I do not find myself a fan of any actors.

However, having said that, I have to admit I was very impressed by MIK's acting in Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai and that was the initial draw which led me investigate what this new show was about. So, if MIK hadn't been in this show, I doubt I would have even attempted to discover what the storyline is. And while I personally think the original storyline and theme is beautiful and inspiring, the lack of brilliant execution would have started pulling me away at some point as I have a dislike-like relationship now with what is shown. Sometimes, I absolutely love the episodes and other times..somehow...not.

Also, you have to realize that the show has been confusing Ruhu fans and Raga fans alike which is why you have people not happy with the storyline as the tracks are not handled correctly or not finished correctly or finished prematurely. Moreover, it seems that Raga camps have, at least from what I can tell, become divided into factions as a result of the poor execution comprising of those individuals who 1) completely dislike the present execution and narration and only watch for maybe some glimpses of Rudra and Gauri or do not watch at all and those who 2) believe Rudra-Gauri have fallen in love and only Rudra does not realize and thus are unhappy that Rudra seems to have sidetracked from that as shown by the recent present track of the wedding and those who 3) believe Pihu is still in Rudra's heart but that Rudra has started to maybe feel something for Gauri and therefore feel more attuned to the present track of the wedding. And the reason this division has occurred is because the audiences are not clear on the ongoing charting of the character graph of Rudra. Or at least that is my observation...

This brings me to my other point which is that Laila2009 is right: Even the actor who plays Rudra is not enough to hold the audience as at the end of the day what keeps anybody glued to the television is the execution of the story. 

(And hopefully we will see better from them in the future! But for right now, the reason I am watching the story is because of the Forum...and because...I have hope even now that maybe the creatives can work magic because the potential is present but latent.)

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed
Edited by ekumeed - 13 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Laila2009

No, and right now even he is not enough to keep this show alive. Re-runs of another show with a character with a similar name and a girl named Gauri is more entertaining. 😛

Which show?😛
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Like Binny and the story line.
Laila2009 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -JONAKI-

Which show?😛

The one with that annoying song - Meri pyar ki umar - 😆
DheeJattanDi thumbnail