Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Would you have watched?

Poll Question: if Iqbal khan was not playing the role of Rudr?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
722 [51.98%]
375 [27.00%]
290 [20.88%]
2 [0.14%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

stranger11 Goldie
stranger11
stranger11

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Would you have watched this show if it Iqbal khan was not playing the role of Rudr?

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Never.
koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KS_Minion

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
YES, for me its concept first , even after being a fan of MIK, iam not able to watch present episodes, it would have been same with anyone who is capable of acting like him , so YES

koolchick

Laila2009 IF-Rockerz
Laila2009
Laila2009

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
No, and right now even he is not enough to keep this show alive. Re-runs of another show with a character with a similar name and a girl named Gauri is more entertaining. Tongue
Rach-dc IF-Rockerz
Rach-dc
Rach-dc

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

Originally the story attracted me, was planning to follow the show sort of irregularly but MIK and his performance attracted me big time to this show and made me a fan of him and the show. If not for MIk I would have quit the show long time back.

Edited by Rach1 - 16 December 2010 at 10:51pm

CHIPPEDCUP

ekumeed Senior Member
ekumeed
ekumeed

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Well, I do not find myself a fan of any actors.

However, having said that, I have to admit I was very impressed by MIK's acting in Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai and that was the initial draw which led me investigate what this new show was about. So, if MIK hadn't been in this show, I doubt I would have even attempted to discover what the storyline is. And while I personally think the original storyline and theme is beautiful and inspiring, the lack of brilliant execution would have started pulling me away at some point as I have a dislike-like relationship now with what is shown. Sometimes, I absolutely love the episodes and other times..somehow...not.

Also, you have to realize that the show has been confusing Ruhu fans and Raga fans alike which is why you have people not happy with the storyline as the tracks are not handled correctly or not finished correctly or finished prematurely. Moreover, it seems that Raga camps have, at least from what I can tell, become divided into factions as a result of the poor execution comprising of those individuals who 1) completely dislike the present execution and narration and only watch for maybe some glimpses of Rudra and Gauri or do not watch at all and those who 2) believe Rudra-Gauri have fallen in love and only Rudra does not realize and thus are unhappy that Rudra seems to have sidetracked from that as shown by the recent present track of the wedding and those who 3) believe Pihu is still in Rudra's heart but that Rudra has started to maybe feel something for Gauri and therefore feel more attuned to the present track of the wedding. And the reason this division has occurred is because the audiences are not clear on the ongoing charting of the character graph of Rudra. Or at least that is my observation...

This brings me to my other point which is that Laila2009 is right: Even the actor who plays Rudra is not enough to hold the audience as at the end of the day what keeps anybody glued to the television is the execution of the story. 

(And hopefully we will see better from them in the future! But for right now, the reason I am watching the story is because of the Forum...and because...I have hope even now that maybe the creatives can work magic because the potential is present but latent.)

Sincerely,
Ek Umeed

Edited by ekumeed - 16 December 2010 at 10:55pm
CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

No, and right now even he is not enough to keep this show alive. Re-runs of another show with a character with a similar name and a girl named Gauri is more entertaining. Tongue

Which show?Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index