India-Forums

Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

BAT~BATF

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
You must be wondering what is this topic about...
It's actually the modified name of our mission, so it is not only about bringing AmBo togather (BAT) but it is now about Bringing AmBo togather forever (BATF)...

I know the article has already given us the good news and although BAT was not as vigourous as BAB but I hope it played some part in making the CVs mind for this AmBo reunion.

I just wanted to say that dont stop sending emails n feedback yet, just keep sending them n tell the CVs that we want to see a very happy reunion of AmBo and we want to see more of them in the show, also tell the CVs k AmBo are the leads of the show and not some evil or new characters.... Pls CVs now just keep ur focus on AmBo atleast for some time...
The shooting for the good stuff is yet to begin so I hope our emails n feedbacks wud work. Smile

And another thing that I wanted to mention : I'm so glad to see new members popping into our forum like monaya-fan, mona-g, lakshmi and feefi. A very warm welcome to you all and I hope u all stick around here. Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

urmi8dootFeefiParulRatiShivi

Feefi IF-Rockerz
Feefi
Feefi

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
aww ambofan, thanks for the welcome!  HugI used to come here before (my username was hahastupidme - lol)  but this track was going way tooo slow that I stopped watching it for a while - caught updates from my mom or written updates here.  But i would love to see amrit-bebo getting back together and living a peaceful happy life! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi

lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for your welcome dear......
I was a silent reader of the forum and i used to enjoy all your posts and also i'm a regular viewer. Now the story has become so good that i can't stop myself from posting some comments.I will try my best to stick on with Laadli forum. Once again thanks for your welcome AmbofanSmile
Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Feefi

aww ambofan, thanks for the welcome!  HugI used to come here before (my username was hahastupidme - lol)  but this track was going way tooo slow that I stopped watching it for a while - caught updates from my mom or written updates here.  But i would love to see amrit-bebo getting back together and living a peaceful happy life! 

O yes now I remember you but then u just disappeared, I undersatnd the story has been soo slow n boring that many members left the forum, but this time I hope the creatives create something sooo interesting that our forum continues to flood up with new members.
And then the forum is not only SLB but its also fun n frendship... Smile
Btw pls do keep sending emais n feedbacks to the CVs coz now i that they really work !! 

Edited by Ambofan - 17 December 2010 at 10:56am

Feefi

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

Thanks for your welcome dear......
I was a silent reader of the forum and i used to enjoy all your posts and also i'm a regular viewer. Now the story has become so good that i can't stop myself from posting some comments.I will try my best to stick on with Laadli forum. Once again thanks for your welcome AmbofanSmile
You are most welcome Lakshami and I know there are so many silent readers of the forum out there. I too was one for almost 5 months but then I couldn't resist myself from jumping into it. And believe you me , you'll have lots of fun here and yes it's also great when you vent out all ur feelings in a post.
Pls continue ur support with BATF !!!

lakshmi42

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I have been mentioning emails n feedbacks and i hope most members already have the details but Im putting it here once again for any new members.

Here are the email adds:

[email protected] 
 [email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Here is the link for providing feedback to the star plus shows : 

And this the star plus facebook :
http://www.facebook.com/starplus.in

Feefi

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
OMG alju 3rd mission on amboShocked
first bring amrit back, second bring ambo together, and now bring ambo together forever
awesome dear, will do it anything for ambo

Feefi

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by juhuti

OMG alju 3rd mission on amboShocked
first bring amrit back, second bring ambo together, and now bring ambo together forever
awesome dear, will do it anything for ambo
Hahahahaha Afee aadat hi ho gai hai mission pr rehne ki... LOL
But this is just a modification for our second mission, coz now it wud be unbearable to see AmBo separate, haye yar mein ne to union k scenes bhi imagine krne shuru kr diye hain...
Im waiting sooo eagerly for them to be together again... Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index