Posted: 13 years ago

Dear Sugandha will miss you.
You are still a champion in the hearts of many.
God Bless you always.

Keep Rocking all the way !

You have the Brightest Future

You'll be missed 😭

All the best for the future.
Yeah, all the best to her! 😃 She's a multitalented girl! She'll find success in any form of entertainment she wants to go in.
Hei, Summer Bhai! How are ya?
Originally posted by antar

Hei, Summer Bhai! How are ya?
Glad to see you Antar Bhai🤗
Hope all his fine, Kahan gayab ho gaya ?
my all time favourite rini gone before public voting, now one of my favourite sugandhha has gone, i am very sad and now they are after my another favourite kamal khan!!!!!!!!! sorry sugandhha being not in top three where you deserve but donot loose heart, one day peple will recognize you as a singer. you are multi talented you will always be on the top and inthe lime light.  great 👏
Originally posted by rajucole

my all time favourite rini gone before public voting, now one of my favourite sugandhha has gone, i am very sad and now they are after my another favourite kamal khan!!!!!!!!! sorry sugandhha being not in top three where you deserve but donot loose heart, one day peple will recognize you as a singer. you are multi talented you will always be on the top and inthe lime light.  great 👏
Sahi kaha Bhai lekin kya karen ?
This is the Zee format. I think she had the highest vote of all.
Now she is contractually bound and cannot go to other shows for 2 years maybe.

Originally posted by Summer3

Sahi kaha Bhai lekin kya karen ?
This is the Zee format. I think she had the highest vote of all.
Now she is contractually bound and cannot go to other shows for 2 years maybe.

hi summerji, u r right by contract she is bounded but aap jante hain, suraj ki roshni ko badal kitni der rok sakta hai, roshni to duniya me failegi ek din. lets wait and watch for our favourites whether he is kamal, rini aur sugandhha.  👏👏
Yes bro let us wait for the sunshine gals.

Sugandha, People have watched you. They know How good and talented singer you are.You have the talent, attitude and  personality to be a great success. Not reaching the top 3 is going to give you that motivation to succeed which will bring the real success. You are No 2 among girls and that is a great achievement. You are no 1 comedian. For you sky is going to be the limit. May God bless you.