Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

when is this.. (Page 3)

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

well seeing that neither viren and sanchi's friend wedding was shown and now even bunty's shreya wedding is gone into dumps i am pretty sure the creatives won't focus the show time on someone's else's wedding or marriage

these people eat up all the tracks they themselves have created

ROFLROFLROFLROFL oh anki anki! missed your signature posts!
ROFLROFLROFL@ bold! TRUE that! But that's good, isn't it? because the main focus is always Shravan-Saachi. I'd be super bored had they paid more attention to crappy side stories!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shipra_S

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
yeah amy have not been very active in the forum now a days

missed you too
hopefully next week onwards will be punctual and active

i loved your post on sanchi yesterday

Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Work keeping ya busy?

Yeah Saachi was definitely good today! the way she answered hitler back that too with a firm voice was just awesome and then her scene with Shravan was cute too.

and anyhoo...the hell with hitler. Dadi, neeta, madhura, and nidhi are all rooting for Saachi-Shravan and will be helping them out,so they're bound to win!LOL
atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
obviously shravan sanchi will win

na i am not busy with office , just a little ill and not finding the track right now very interesting

Shipra_S

Aishu. IF-Dazzler
Aishu.
Aishu.

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by atikna

Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

nope.. all i know that he's taken the role and the character name is ranbeer. he'll be on positive side all along and will not marry sanchi at all.

thats for sure how can he marry a already married girl

who do you think will introduce ranbir ton sanchi

mama / pratap

or destiny or coincidence
i think rocky 's sis mandira would probably like shravan.......
ranbeer will like saachi........btwn all these confusions our saavan's bonding become more strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think its not gud to make more confusions!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shipra_S

Shipra_S IF-Rockerz
Shipra_S
Shipra_S

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:16am | IP Logged
I think Mandira will be some funny character...just like Pappu.....she will like shravan in the first meeting itself, and thus will force Rocky to make Shravan marry her.LOL.......This will be problem number 1 for Shravan.

Ranbeer will be a docile, handsome guy (gosh! i can imagine how will KW look in this role! Day Dreaming....i seriously love this actor for his looks n acting skills! Embarrassed ).....and will like Sanchi in the first meeting itself. What i guess is, Ranbeer will be like Prem of Vivah.Embarrassed But then gradually he will come to know of the hidden truth. Well n Ranbeer will be prob no. 2 for Shravan. LOL

And as we all know Shravan has to earn 1 lakh Rs., so that's his prob. no. 3!

So i guess, Shravan will have to deal with 3 problems simultaneously! bechara Shravan!!ROFL......

Oh my goodness, am just going nuts even thinking about 'Ranbeer'! SillyDay Dreaming.....Simply can't wait anymore!Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sangeeta9ash91

Jignsh65 Senior Member
Jignsh65
Jignsh65

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shipra_S

I think Mandira will be some funny character...just like Pappu.....she will like shravan in the first meeting itself, and thus will force Rocky to make Shravan marry her.LOL.......This will be problem number 1 for Shravan.

Ranbeer will be a docile, handsome guy (gosh! i can imagine how will KW look in this role! Day Dreaming....i seriously love this actor for his looks n acting skills! Embarrassed ).....and will like Sanchi in the first meeting itself. What i guess is, Ranbeer will be like Prem of Vivah.Embarrassed But then gradually he will come to know of the hidden truth. Well n Ranbeer will be prob no. 2 for Shravan. LOL

And as we all know Shravan has to earn 1 lakh Rs., so that's his prob. no. 3!

So i guess, Shravan will have to deal with 3 problems simultaneously! bechara Shravan!!ROFL......

Oh my goodness, am just going nuts even thinking about 'Ranbeer'! SillyDay Dreaming.....Simply can't wait anymore!Day Dreaming
i thnk u r very excited bout KW. Lets hpe it wil b fun watchin saavan n him 2gther.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index