Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: atikna

thats for sure how can he marry a already married girl

who do you think will introduce ranbir ton sanchi

mama / pratap

or destiny or coincidence

i think rocky 's sis mandira would probably like shravan.......
ranbeer will like saachi........btwn all these confusions our saavan's bonding become more strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think its not gud to make more confusions!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shipra_S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think Mandira will be some funny character...just like Pappu.....she will like shravan in the first meeting itself, and thus will force Rocky to make Shravan marry her.😆.......This will be problem number 1 for Shravan.

Ranbeer will be a docile, handsome guy (gosh! i can imagine how will KW look in this role! 😍....i seriously love this actor for his looks n acting skills! ðŸ˜ģ ).....and will like Sanchi in the first meeting itself. What i guess is, Ranbeer will be like Prem of Vivah.ðŸ˜ģ But then gradually he will come to know of the hidden truth. Well n Ranbeer will be prob no. 2 for Shravan. 😆

And as we all know Shravan has to earn 1 lakh Rs., so that's his prob. no. 3!

So i guess, Shravan will have to deal with 3 problems simultaneously! bechara Shravan!!ðŸĪĢ......

Oh my goodness, am just going nuts even thinking about 'Ranbeer'! ðŸĪŠðŸ˜.....Simply can't wait anymore!😍
Jignsh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shipra_S

I think Mandira will be some funny character...just like Pappu.....she will like shravan in the first meeting itself, and thus will force Rocky to make Shravan marry her.😆.......This will be problem number 1 for Shravan.

Ranbeer will be a docile, handsome guy (gosh! i can imagine how will KW look in this role! 😍....i seriously love this actor for his looks n acting skills! ðŸ˜ģ ).....and will like Sanchi in the first meeting itself. What i guess is, Ranbeer will be like Prem of Vivah.ðŸ˜ģ But then gradually he will come to know of the hidden truth. Well n Ranbeer will be prob no. 2 for Shravan. 😆

And as we all know Shravan has to earn 1 lakh Rs., so that's his prob. no. 3!

So i guess, Shravan will have to deal with 3 problems simultaneously! bechara Shravan!!ðŸĪĢ......

Oh my goodness, am just going nuts even thinking about 'Ranbeer'! ðŸĪŠðŸ˜.....Simply can't wait anymore!😍

i thnk u r very excited bout KW. Lets hpe it wil b fun watchin saavan n him 2gther.