Posted: 13 years ago
only god knows what goes on in mind these days😆
but after the last two epis and sanchi-pratap arguments, he should've realized it won't be a piece of cake to budge sanchi's beliefs and trust in shravan
well they didn't show anything about the meeting pratap was talking about on phone yesterday

he thinks himself to be sanchi's father and doesn't understand his daughter at all

i know.. he's crossing the line now! maybe they are not going to show the meeting yet.. when ranbir enters, they might show a flashback of what happened!
 maybe Ranbeer(KW) will marry Mandira at the end of the track!
well seeing that neither viren and sanchi's friend wedding was shown and now even bunty's shreya wedding is gone into dumps i am pretty sure the creatives won't focus the show time on someone's else's wedding or marriage

these people eat up all the tracks they themselves have created
Originally posted by jahnvi.angel10

no destiny or conincidence!

it'll be introduced through pratap im sure..

he'll be like "sanchi beta, main tumhe kisi se milwana chahta hoon" and dhan te nan... Ranbir enters!

I think...Kw will either be introduced as Sanchi;s childhood friend or Shravan's friend
Originally posted by atikna

well seeing that neither viren and sanchi's friend wedding was shown and now even bunty's shreya wedding is gone into dumps i am pretty sure the creatives won't focus the show time on someone's else's wedding or marriage

these people eat up all the tracks they themselves have created

🤣🤣🤣🤣 oh anki anki! missed your signature posts!
🤣🤣🤣@ bold! TRUE that! But that's good, isn't it? because the main focus is always Shravan-Saachi. I'd be super bored had they paid more attention to crappy side stories!
yeah amy have not been very active in the forum now a days

missed you too
hopefully next week onwards will be punctual and active

i loved your post on sanchi yesterday
Work keeping ya busy?

Yeah Saachi was definitely good today! the way she answered hitler back that too with a firm voice was just awesome and then her scene with Shravan was cute too.

and anyhoo...the hell with hitler. Dadi, neeta, madhura, and nidhi are all rooting for Saachi-Shravan and will be helping them out,so they're bound to win!😆
obviously shravan sanchi will win

na i am not busy with office , just a little ill and not finding the track right now very interesting