Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Take 5 - December 16, 2010 (Page 4)

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
casper m very much around Wink .... where have u been nd when r yr exams ?? Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diem

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
FIrst ArMan and Ks need to file a complaint with police dept & put a restraining order against Savita...Savita needs to be seen by Psychiatrist pronto...Damo needs to find a job...Social worker or child protective agency needs to step in and remove Sachu from Savita & that house, return him back to the Mommy dearest Shrav...She has disappeared to oblivion...W*H CVs are writing Angry

Not only archu was pathetic yesterday but today too...Why cant she let Manav handle his mother? Why she needs to be now jhansi ki rani for Manav and Damo...Mujhe  maro, peeto, kill me but dont hurt my baba Damo and hubster Mannu...Wacko  If she is going to take a stand than girl take one for your self....You must respect your self to be respected by your evil MIL...

Savita has lost it..She is not going to understand love-logic...She needs totally different way of handling her...

Why is Manav sitting @ Ks all day long and than wants to do peon work for Mano or Sulo???  he needs to be out there looking for job...No one will bring him the job @ home...CVs are hopeless...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 December 2010 at 10:54am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10carpe-diem--Hope--bonnefille

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

FIrst ArMan and Ks need to file a complaint with police dept & put a restraining order against Savita...Savita needs to be seen by Psychiatrist pronto...Damo needs to find a job...Social worker or child protective agency needs to step in and remove Sachu from Savita & that house, return him back to the Mommy dearest Shrav...She has disappeared to oblivion...W*H CVs are writing Angry

Not only archu was pathetic yesterday but today too...Why cant she let Manav handle his mother? Why she needs to be now jhansi ki rani for Manav and Damo...Mujhe  maro, peeto, kill me but dont hurt my baba Damo and hubster Mannu...Wacko  Is she is going to take a stand than girl take one for your self....You must respect your self to be respected by your evil MIL...

Savita has lost it..She is not going to understand love-logic...She needs totally different way of handling her...

Why is Manav sitting @ Ks all day long and than wants to do peon work for Mano or Sulo???  he needs to be out there looking for job...No one will bring him the job @ home...CVs are hopeless...

sachi varshu even I don't understand

yaar he is totally wasting the time he has got living at the Ks

and I what the hell makes Archu's life any less valuable than Manav's or Damo's?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10Dabulls23

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I really don't care that Damo got arrested. he is neither here nor there for me

pruposeless dued just wakign around like some kind of fatichaar gyanni baba

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10carpe-diemshermanikitagmcDabulls23

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Damo is the sole reason for Savita being the way she is...Man never provided for her or family, never took care of her and treated her like a lady...To survive SHe had to be the man of the household...Now Damo wants to lock her up?? Is it not  30+ yrs toooooooooooo late to do that???  Locking her in the room aint going to lock her mouth Angry  Her mouth is worst than her actions...I simply dont like to hear and see what CVs are showing thru her character as mother and MIL...Those words can never be forgotten by DIL....I could never forgive or forget if my MIL said those things abt me....TOo much has been said & done by Savita which can never be taken back or forgiven...Embarrassed  Savita character is collecting her Karma for this as well as next few lives...Trust me...She wont be able to payoff her debt this life...The character is aweful..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 December 2010 at 11:00am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10carpe-diem--Hope--sherma

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Damo is the sole reason for Savita being the way she is...Man never provided for her or family, never took care of her and treated her like a lady...To survive SHe had to be the man of the household...Now Damo wants to lock her up?? Is it not  30+ yrs toooooooooooo late to do that???  Locking her in the room aint going to lock her mouth Angry  Her mouth is worst than her actions...I simply dont like to hear and see what CVs are showing thru her character as mother and MIL...Those words can never be forgotten by DIL....I could never forgive or forget if my MIL said those things abt me....TOo much has been said & done by Savita which can never be taken back or forgiven...Embarrassed  Savita character is collecting her Karma for this as well as next few lives...Trust me...She wont be able to payoff her debt this life...The character is aweful..

but don't you think Archu is enabling her and making it worse?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:12am | IP Logged

what's scary here is that Manav has learned from his father to be silent and placid and let the woman be the man of the house...do we see what just happened..archu stepped forward (tho not for herself) and finally spoke out while manav stood by and cheered...totally hafook (upside down)...true, archana is a good "man of the house" and savita bad but............(btw what happened to the savita who started to love archana and was so sweet to her back when they were all trying to save the arman marriage?)

there is something else going on here that was discussed in another thread and that is the fact that savita is not the birth mother of manav but his stepmother...she is the birth mother of sachin who died and i think this ...sadly....tells a lot...  she's never really accepted manav as her son!!!

she really has gone haywire....(but usha nankari who plays her part is fantastic actress!!)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Dabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Savita is confirming my doubts. She needs a doctor very urgently. Today she tried to hurt her husband who tried to control her and has been repeatedly coming in between her and Sachu and her and Archu. But the dumbo Deshmukhs cannot understand this thing.

Archana- I was like- oh God!!! So this woman can shout all she wants for Manav and Baba but not for herself. So a woman is good if she fights for others but not for herself. Where was this courage when Savita was trying to burn her?  Sorry Archu fans, but Archu's bravado only got me maha-irritated, nothing else. What was that nonsense- burn me , beat me, but don't do anything to Manav- Baba. Grrrr...... If she had shouted at Savita yesterday, I would have clapped. But now- Huh!!!  HUH!!! Sorry Archu fans.

Manav- you don't have a brain or what??? Why do you want to meet Vaishali? Arti utarna hai??? Bahut pyaar aa raha apni saali pe? Jake biwi ko pyaar karo na... why waiting for Vaishali???? No sympathy for the insult he got today.

Both these characters self-inflict pain on themselves and so I'm fast losing sympathy for them.

Pah!!! Go to hell CV's !!! Me seriously super angry with PR.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carpe-diemDabulls23

Go to top