Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Take 5 - December 16, 2010 (Page 2)

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
lol @ ur comments. Agree w/ evrything. Very frustrating epi and characters indeed... Savita tried to murder archana- som1 needs to put her in jail or a pagal khana STAT! And please call shravni and girish to come rescue lil sachu! I cant stop worrying for him (and lil ruchi, where's she @??) damo locking savi in the room was just stupid. Wat wud that solv? It was like putting an ADHD kid in time out... i also cant get over the k's nonchalant attitude toward savita's tamasha! They just walkd away from the burning fire like nothing happened.... Manav oh manav, do something really heroic and romantic- GO GET A JOB!! Have some drive and focus, and let sulo tend to sick archana. And i'l say it again, archu, take a tylenol or sudafed, and get over it! W*H is wrng w/ her? I want fierce archu back! *sigh* i swear 2day's epi had me livid!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

Damodar - Well , I dont think damo has ever stayed sober long enough to hold onto a job . He is useless .. has neither been a good hubby or a good father .. neither been a good provider nor someone his kids can confide to...

Savita - She is demented .. how do you reason with someone like her ?? Now , damo and sav can kill each other for all I care but someone please get the kid outta that madhouse ...

Manav- Is he waiting for a pot of gold to fall into his lap ?

nope Manav is waitng for a nother tongue lashing from Manjusha. Without her daily dose of vitriol, timepass fixing  K's broken appliances uska bechare ka peth nahi bharta.

he gets acidity without he daily dose of cruelty. poor thing and then Archuw ill come on to put balm and then he will get more dukhi.

uff the constant waste and pathos.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hello Hope .
My comments on your analysis..
 Archana ..
I agree with the part that she should not have given the gold set to savita .The only way to sort out that woman is totally choke off the money supply , call Shravani to take sachin back and tell savita that she will not see one single ruppee till she learns to behave ..
Instead of that Archu gave her her only asset and manav stood there looking .These two have spoiled savita rotten .Now savita will somehow try and seperate them and I think she will succeed  for some time ...

Manav needs to give his parents money. he cannot reject his responsibility.  he needs a job. Archu giving her jewellry the way she did was stupid and will not fix the problem.

Archana has no right to call Shravani. She accepted the responsibility of Sachu from Shravani. On what basis? Whot he hell is she? Her job to counsel wass when Shravani was being stupid and giving her this responsibility. This child is being treated like a rag doll.  shameful.

Damodhar should be the one calling Shravani. He is the only one who consistently wanted mother with child. All these other losers who cannot feeed themselves have always wanted the child for themselves. losers all

Bu tthe other point about feeding manav ...Aww Hope .I liked it a lot .Look at the way that poor boy is being  treated by his own mother .He was so depressed and felt humiliated , his hand got burned ....anything to make him feel good and he likes being cared  by Archu ..She always  feeds him at any given oppurtunity and he loves it ..Didn't you see it got his smile back ...
She pampers him like a baby and he simply loves it ...he said so few days ago hat I don't take care of myself so that you would do it ...
I am happy she  fed him , in fact I want her to pamper him even more ( I know you think I am silly but I really feel bad for that boy for having a mother like savita ) who knows when his mother will take him away from his wife again .

Mollycoddling someone in the name of romance is a sick fetish. it is not romance. playfully indulging someone is mischievious romance . What Archu did was sick. it was not cute.  Pampering a man by stitiching his shirt, fixing his lunch, playfully eating out of his plate. that is michieviously cute romance.  feeding him, bathing him, washing his feet like an invalid is not ute. it is somekind of mental response to a longing for a child. sick.

Archu needs to GROW A SPINE where Savita is concerned. She Keeps worshipping her like she is Mother Theresa

Manav
Though feel sorry for him but I am also very frustrated by him due to
Him not being strict with his mother and spoiling her by staying quiet .He just let her get away with what she was doing and was even trying  to stop Damodar ..He will suffer aagain .She will take him away from hsi wife ..That's what I think  will happen ..
He is not even looking for a job .
Archu tries to come near him but he keeps running away .very unfair to his wife in this particular matter ..very very unfair .....

I agree he needs to fix his mother. though instead of fighting with her. he should realize she needs financial support. he shoudl get a joba nd pay her bills and then tell her to stop interfering in his life or he will stop the money. that should be his strategy. Also he should very FIRMLY tell archu NOT TO MEDDLE or talk to his mom.

Damodar
It's too late for him to do anything  .The most he can do is call Shravani and tell her that she gave up her baby and abandoned that poor thing to a psychotic woman ...
Sachu would grow up hating his mother ...if nothing is done about savita .

It is never to late for anyone to go out and earn. if he is fit to go to a bar and drink himself silly and lock women in rooms he is fit to work.  he can work as a peon some where or in a library or something

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bonnefille

Absolutely pathetic episode.....

i was so disgusted that i got up midway....archana putting balm on manav's hand with both having tears in their eyes while everyone fawned @ them got on my nerves. I had the same expression on the face that manjusha had. 

ArMan romance can be enjoyed only when they are shown as hero-heroine not as looser-looseroine. 

Archana and Manav are boring me and disgusting me at the same time.

the girl seems fit.

he should stop doing chaukidari and go get a job

romance can be show in many other ways

mature ways.

she cooking his favourtie meal

she stitching his clothes

he buying her somethign with his first pay check
taking entire k family out to dinner

her being a little more stern

this constant weepy cheer leader persona is very bugging

Jasmine10

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Hi Hope!

agree with almost all your points.

I know that no one here will agree, (pretty much nobody agreed in SOTD tooo), but by the term 'controlling' his mother- I dont want Manav to throw his Aai in jail.

That is not the solution.

Savita needs a doctor. Right now she has become completely unreasonable.

She just wants Sachu, irrespective of whether he dies due to hunger in her lap.

She hates Archu and doesn't hesitate in killing her in front of WHOLE SOCIETY.

Are these signs of a normal person?

I thought Damo had locked her and would return with a doctor. He didn't. Very bad.

At this rate, I'm feeling sorry for poor Sachu. He is in the hands of a psychotic grandmother.

Manav needs to take some controlling action fast and not by throwing her in jail or hitting her (as everyone else wants him to), is what I feel.

Of course you are free to disagree as well.

I totally agree Niki.

she needs medical help just as you suggested.

he needs to get it for her. it is his duty as a son

he has DROPPED his family for his wife. that is going too far.

Sachu needs to taken awy from that hell hole and if Shravani does not want to take on the responsibility maturely, they should give him up for adoption. Manya  decent family willa dopt and keep him healthy, safe and happy

Edited by stillhopeful - 17 December 2010 at 8:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10nikitagmc

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Actually Hope, after reading your review...and kindling my anger as well for archu to try to give away the jewelry ...i mean OMG.where is her brain???? What is she thinking? There they are destitute and she wants to give jewels to the woman who just tried to kill her??????..i did not watch the show...i was so disgusted with every part.  There are hardly any healthy normal characters in the whole lot.  Satish is the closest and i am really glad he is finally standing up to Varsha ... and Manohar/Sulo are coming back with some strength... but as for the rest?  Even Ajit and Vandu...who.are good people,    still remain silent for the most part.... Maybe Tarun will be the hero in all this, he seems level headed whenever he appears.

Anyway, thanks for your take Hope....agree with you entirely.  Very pathetic and sick...no point in it any more.

naava

--Hope--

Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:40am | IP Logged
hey Hope congrats u bcame a dazzler Big smile

Satish seems to be the only balanced character on the show , m happy to see him ignore Varsha theres that much a person can take.
Savita ws disgusting last nite , I have never hated her actually sympathised with her situation nd at times liked her forthrightness but what she did yest ws unpardonable Manav needs to be more stern with her ...... drill it to her that such kinda action will not be tolerated infact Manav should have called the police or atleast threatened to do so she needs to be grounded bfore something tragic happens

--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by naava

Actually Hope, after reading your review...and kindling my anger as well for archu to try to give away the jewelry ...i mean OMG.where is her brain???? What is she thinking? There they are destitute and she wants to give jewels to the woman who just tried to kill her??????..i did not watch the show...i was so disgusted with every part.  There are hardly any healthy normal characters in the whole lot.  Satish is the closest and i am really glad he is finally standing up to Varsha ... and Manohar/Sulo are coming back with some strength... but as for the rest?  Even Ajit and Vandu...who.are good people,    still remain silent for the most part.... Maybe Tarun will be the hero in all this, he seems level headed whenever he appears.

Anyway, thanks for your take Hope....agree with you entirely.  Very pathetic and sick...no point in it any more.

naava

naava:

they really really need to make archana stronger

manav's strength is now showing somewhat

these two need to stop patting one another on the back on everythiung that they do.

it si unrealistic and unhealthy

instead of coddling him Archu should should tell him I am fine with Aai Baba you go find a job

yaar who is paying the medical bills for Archu here

As someone else suggested, where is the doctor in all of this?

Manav nees to be more strict about Archu worshipping his mom. What is there to worship eh?

Go to top