Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Take 5 - December 16, 2010 (Page 17)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
You know Nikita , all the time , after my marriage whenver I worked , I always gave  pocket money to my mom ...even if she didn't need it and then after her I gave it to my dad ...
I expect you also to  do the same ..Always give a regular amount to your parents.. even if they don't need it ( they can keep it aside for you only ) .Even if you get married ..
Varsha is so angry because of her mother and is being nasty to Archan ...what has varsha ever done for her mother ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--nikitagmc

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
These CVs change the characters a lot .

Archana is stil consistent ...the only thing diferent about her is that she now will not  compromise on manav and wants him to be with her ...no more kurbaanis where Manav is concerned ..

Manav ... a lot of change since he married archana ...but he should  be shown as more attracted and physically involved with hsi wife ...or else his love comes across looking very weird .I mean he hardly ever hugs her or would kiss her on her hand or something ...like in other Tv shows ....Manav is very very cold towards Archana ..and she is like always desperately looking at him...
Plus , how come he doesn't give a damn now about getting a job ..He just sits there all day ...He used to be much more sharper before .

The  Venom gang has changed ...from  good to bad .

manju is the same .

Savita has gone back to being  lalchee ,dowry loving saas ..

Jaywant wanted to dump archana and now he thinks about her face and their moments in his dark empty bedroom..looking sad and love sick ..Maybe he will be shown as a psychotic lover  who is  after a married girl.

Dharmesh has changed into a bad guy .He has a massive Manav complex .

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 December 2010 at 10:18pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

You know Nikita , all the time , after my marriage whenver I worked , I always gave  pocket money to my mom ...even if she didn't need it and then after her I gave it to my dad ...
I expect you also to  do the same ..Always give a regular amount to your parents.. even if they don't need it ( they can keep it aside for you only ) .Even if you get married ..
Varsha is so angry because of her mother and is being nasty to Archan ...what has varsha ever done for her mother ....

Aww.. you are so nice...

I also intend to do the same- especially cos we are just two sisters. I want my parents to be very comfortable- why shouldn't they if one girl is engineer second will be a doctor.

Varsha is a very bad character... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry I liked her so much at one time....CryCryCryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Tanya Di, I think he is looking for a job, but we won't be shown the same job hunting scenes again and again- I feel. They have to show other characters and other tracks too.

LuvSSeverTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
His garage will start soon , I think .He will also save Vasiahli and she will be on his side and Dharmesh and Vasihu will have problems on this ...
But Jaywan twill come after Archu in a big way ...

LuvSSever--Hope--

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hai Tanya di. Kya baath hai di. So nice of  you. And surely I too will follow what you said to Niki.Surely they are the one who deserve to get from us,after what they have given me and made me what I am today.
and your thoughts on whom you started liking and now whom you like in PR was also nice.

Even I started watching it for the lovely archu and then liked manav and then ARMAN.

Edited by umayal - 18 December 2010 at 12:12am

Tanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:06am | IP Logged
I don't think we should have any sympathy for Savita and do all these nicey nice things for her...she may be insane but she's criminally insane and a bad person.  She has been from the beginning.  Here's Zee TV own write up about her.

Savita is Damodar's second wife and Manav's step-mother. Though she feigns care and concern for Manav, she despises him. She camouflages her actual feelings as Manav is the sole breadwinner of the family. Not wanting any threat to her finanacial condition, Savita opposes any marriage plans for Manav.

Of course the marriage to Shravani was ok because it brought her even more money.  I think someone (maybe Tanyaz) said they thought she was more evil than sick and i agree. It is her greed and avarice and her malice towards others that have made her sick not vice-versa.  This problem is not dealt with at the psychiatric level but at the spiritual level. 

Edited by naava - 18 December 2010 at 4:41am

Tanyaz

..Sonii.. IF-Rockerz
..Sonii..
..Sonii..

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Heyy hope dii, Belated congratulations for the Anniversary.....Hug

Curly will get well soon its christmas naa...Big smile

We too celebrated the weding anniversary of Mom dad, this wednesdayParty
I made halwa for everyone Big smile

I didnt see PR due to my exams, but as always i agree to youApprove
Just now Santa came to our neighbours home, and gave chocolates to everyone, Party
And main yaha bhagi bhagi chali ayi LOL

--Hope--

Go to top