Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Take 5 - December 16, 2010 (Page 16)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
And what about the real problem .Her desire to get rich through Manav's wedding .That  is why she got Archana divorced in the first place ...
The kind of dowry she is looking at , Archana's parents cannot provide .She clearly told Archu that the reason she prefers Shraavni is because Shraavni would bring in lots of gold ..And if she  said that in a rage then what about all those times when she was only focussed on the money .
I am going to try and ignore that brief period when  she had turned good...I think now the Cs have gone back to the original savita .
Savita  was a woman who always wanted good things  in life and loved the glamour and good things  but she  was married to a no good loser and had to struggle along with her young son ..Her desires are all burried inside her and through her sons she wanted to get all that she ever wanted ..Lots and lots of gold ....
Her son always feels guilty that he cannot provide his mother with what she wants .
She got manav married to Archna only for that gold and when she realized that Archu is not as rich then sh wanted to get manav married to soemone richer and got the girl divorced ....She was the master mind behind that ..She was not sick then ....
So how will she get rich ????

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 December 2010 at 9:03pm

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
For as brief period of time  they started turning everyone good at the expense of Manav .Only Manav was doing wrong , everyone else was good ...Savita , Ajit , Rasika even Manjusha ....only manav was unfair ..
But now they want to make Manav be somewhat fair to archana so now they need many many villians to balance out one good Manav ...
They have gone back to the lalchee Savita now and the shrewed manipulative Rasika ...
And the biggest villian is going to be Jaywant Rane .

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 December 2010 at 9:09pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Varsha is still working .How come  she doesn't give any money to her parents ...??
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
She's bad Tanya Di. Always has been bad. That is why I don't want Manav to go back to her. In fact he shouldn't go back till she apologizes and promises to be good to Archu. She'll selfish even without her illness.

But she shouldn't be punished for that selfishness right now. He shouldn't leave her in the lurch. He definitely needs to help her recover. But he shouldn't bend in front of her or give in to her demands. Show her support, but don't pamper her or accept her torture, is what I would say to Manav.

Tanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Varsha is still working .How come  she doesn't give any money to her parents ...??

Hey Ram... Varsha Dead

She is a pathetic daughter, wife, sister Tanya Di. I have 0 expectations from her.

Tanyaz

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Tanya di, which were the characters which you liked when the show started? Or which you found interesting? Have your choices changed now?

I liked Manav and Varsha in the beginning and found Sulochana interesting. Archana was nice too, but there had been others a bit similar to her on TV before.

Now I hate Varsha, Sulo irritates at times and Manav's character has changed from how I had earlier assumed he would be. Still he is okay. Not bad. Acceptable.

Archana has turned into one Heer crazy in love. She is adorable. I just look at her and feel- oh my god, she is so madly in love!!!

What abt u Tanya di???

LuvSSever

LuvSSever IF-Dazzler
LuvSSever
LuvSSever

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Hi Hope di.Nice take di. Agree with most and quite disagree with some.Smile Agree totally on archu's behaviour with sav. but with manav ,I liked it di. Exactly like Tanya di's thoughts.

And on other characters,asusual your take was good di.Smile

Edited by umayal - 17 December 2010 at 11:02pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I started watching this show for archana .The first episode pulled me to it because  I loved the unconditional love that she had for her mother ...
Then came manav and bot me and my sister would watch and our heart absolutely melted when we saw  his family .We  just felt so sorry for that boy who loved this  special beautiful girl but had very little chances of getting her .
I loved both manav and Archana  right from the begining .The I started liking Varsha also a lot ....hated Satish before because he was a threat to Manav but the minute he went after  Varsha ...all was forgiven ....LOL

Then the CVs messed up .....big big time ...
The character that was butchered the most was Manav ...He came across as a ruthless, unforgiving , selfish ( because he always wanted to be important to Archana despite of divorcing her )  and a cruel husband who did not value or honour his wedding vows one bit ...All he cared for was his image .His romantic image went down the drains  and the love story suddenly became one sided the minute he got engaged to Shravani .....

Archana too had her bad moments ...Love is beautiful but sometimes Archana 's love was psychotic ..The way she kept on pampering Shravani and savita ....only to make life easier for manav ...was downright sickening .I hated Archana in those scenes ..
But all in all Archcna is seriously in love with this man ...Manav is also  in love , but she is way ahead of him ( Tha tis what I think ) ..She is really very very very seriously in love .....Her whole existance is only about Manav .That's it ..It's not even love now ..it is gone to a level which can be termed as devotion.....
Her heart is always looking out for him , always ...
That is what her character is all about ...Manav , Manav and only Manav ..

Currently I like Archana  ..( because of this  unconditional devotion for her husband ) .
I like  satish ...the practical lover .
Manav's chaarcter has also improved a lot ...he did the most wonderful thing by not waiting  and quickly putting sindoor on archana ....( he stil has a long way to go ) .
I like  Ajit a lot ..Very sensible person ..he wants redemption more than Manav does ...

Characters  I am hating are Varsha ( very rude and selfish ) , savita ( back to her lalchee  self ) , Vasiahli (  she looks like money has changed her , at one tiem I used to like her so much ) ..

I know he is a bad guy but I find Jaywant's character very interesting .The clashes of Manav versus Jaywant are awesome  .The yare both tall, good physique ,  very good actors, intense eyes  ...good looking  in their own way .Contrasting chaarcters ...
Jaywant brings  out the man in Manav ....LOL

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 December 2010 at 10:00pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSever--Hope--nikitagmc

Go to top