Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Take 5 - December 16, 2010 (Page 14)

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hope , of course I don't want him to beat his mother or send her to jail....but do you really think that if he goes back , lives with her and assuresd her that he still loves her , she will be all right.The only way she will stop is when she gets all the money she wants to have ..
There is no way Archana can provide that money ...The only person who can give her that money is Girish ....but for that Manav will have to divorce his wife again and marry Shravani ..Tha tis the only way his mother will be happy ....At least that is what I think ...Apart from a brief period ...when the Cvs were turning everyone good at Manav's expense ....savita has always been shown as a greedy woman who wants dowry ...loads and loads of it and Manav has never been stern with her on this issue ..
If mother in laws are burning daughter in laws for dowry ....that has to be taken seriously by their sons .....
I hated Archu saying that ' burn me beat me nonsense ' because I did not bring enough dowry ...., similarly I hated manav letting his mother go scott free after that action ...

Oh happy belated wedding birthday ...Hope you had fun ...what gift did you get ???

I don't want Manav to think about how to make Savita happy. No. Just provide her support. She is wrong and she has always been wrong. But she is a mental patient right now. I think from that view-point only. You must cooperate in saving a patient right now even if she is a villain. Terrorists who have been caught by the govt. come to my hospital for treatment Tanya Di whenever they fall ill. We never refuse treatment to them, inspite of knowing that they will be hanged tomorrow, or that if they are not hanged they will bomb the same hospital tomorrow.

When someone is a patient, you need to help him recover first. After that punish him in whatever way is appropriate. If Manav says right now that I won't talk to my Aai ever and tries to punish her by breaking relations, he will infact be driving her more psychotic.

Tanya Di, this is what I suggest:

Manav should go home everyday to meet Savita for a while  and talk to her. He should play with Sachu, convince that all is okay, and bring a doctor with him. He should talk to her about Sachin, slowly when she starts getting better and the fear of alienation goes away, he should start talking about Archana, convince her slowly to return Sachu to Shravani if she truly loves him.

In this duration, he shouldn't leave Archu. He should stay with both. If even after getting better, Savita does not accept Archu, then flatly say I'm not going to leave her, do what you want.

this is what I think.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jasmine10

my take on savita is she is a greedy women , for the the last 2 years she is living in a dream that she will become rich and enjoy all the comforts after manav's marriage with shravani. she was more in love with money bags shravani than shravani's love for manav.

her most obedient sons seems to have abandoned her after his marriage to Archu, so according to her she not only lot the wealth ,but a son also.

her rage was justifiable a week ago , but now she can be categorized as evil.

i think nuts more than evil
--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hope , of course I don't want him to beat his mother or send her to jail....but do you really think that if he goes back , lives with her and assuresd her that he still loves her , she will be all right.The only way she will stop is when she gets all the money she wants to have ..
There is no way Archana can provide that money ...The only person who can give her that money is Girish ....but for that Manav will have to divorce his wife again and marry Shravani ..Tha tis the only way his mother will be happy ....At least that is what I think ...Apart from a brief period ...when the Cvs were turning everyone good at Manav's expense ....savita has always been shown as a greedy woman who wants dowry ...loads and loads of it and Manav has never been stern with her on this issue ..
If mother in laws are burning daughter in laws for dowry ....that has to be taken seriously by their sons .....
I hated Archu saying that ' burn me beat me nonsense ' because I did not bring enough dowry ...., similarly I hated manav letting his mother go scott free after that action ...

Oh happy belated wedding birthday ...Hope you had fun ...what gift did you get ???

I don't want Manav to think about how to make Savita happy. No. Just provide her support. She is wrong and she has always been wrong. But she is a mental patient right now. I think from that view-point only. You must cooperate in saving a patient right now even if she is a villain. Terrorists who have been caught by the govt. come to my hospital for treatment Tanya Di whenever they fall ill. We never refuse treatment to them, inspite of knowing that they will be hanged tomorrow, or that if they are not hanged they will bomb the same hospital tomorrow.

When someone is a patient, you need to help him recover first. After that punish him in whatever way is appropriate. If Manav says right now that I won't talk to my Aai ever and tries to punish her by breaking relations, he will infact be driving her more psychotic.

Manav should go home everyday to meet Savita for a while  and talk to her. He should play with Sachu, convince that all is okay, and bring a doctor with him. He should talk to her about Sachin, slowly when she starts getting better and the fear of alienation goes away, he should start talking about Archana, convince her slowly to return Sachu to Shravani if she truly loves him.

In this duration, he shouldn't leave Archu. He should stay with both. If even after getting better, Savita does not accept Archu, then flatly say I'm not going to leave her, do what you want.

this is what I think.

I agree for the most part

but he should do it becasue she is his aged mother

leavign archu should not even come up

Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
I don't think this plan would work as Savita will get her hopes up or more trouble between ArMan...

From what I see Manav needs job to support ArMan and Ds & pay for Savita's psychiatric treatment...Once he is able than take her to the Pschologist first and get her analyzed...May be she needs to be inhouse somewhere & on meds...Here  she can learn to cope with the grief, loss and despair abt Sachin's death...Inhouse she can get counselling on how to accept ArMan's marriage and how to deal with it too...Meanwhile Sachu should be removed...

Impossible for Manav' to be able to see Sachu @ Ds regularly and not live there while he is living with Archu...This arrangement wont work...Especially if they still  have not moved out of Ks is not going to gel well with Savita..She needs reality check...Just my humble opinion..

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 December 2010 at 6:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Tanyaz

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

I don't think this plan would work as Savita will get her hopes up or more trouble between ArMan...

From what I see Manav needs job to support ArMan and Ds & pay for Savita's psychiatric treatment...Once he is able than take her to the Pschologist first and get her analyzed...May be she needs to be inhouse somewhere & on meds...Here  she can learn to cope with the grief, loss and despair abt Sachin's death...Inhouse she can get counselling on how to accept ArMan's marriage and how to deal with it too...Meanwhile Sachu should be removed...

Impossible for Manav' to be able to see Sachu @ Ds regularly and not live there while he is living with Archu...This arrangement wont work...Especially if they still  have not moved out of Ks is not going to gel well with Savita..She needs reality check...Just my humble opinion..

I think he can visit briefly na Varshu

just a visit

not stay for meals or anything

Dabulls23Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Originally posted by Dabulls23

I think he can visit briefly na Varshu

just a visit

not stay for meals or anything

Ofcourse visiting is fine...I would prefer visiting her in psyche ward would help more under supervision...She will have personal couselling and as grp couseling with family....She needs to get well...

I dont want Sachu there for a minute more...Savita will lose him too now the way she has gone abt the whole thing...She has burned all the bridges behind her back...wait for the day Shrav comes and takes sachu back if she finds out how crazy this woman has become...CVs can bring aby plot...

--Hope--Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

this is what I think.

Niki, I love your suggestions and you are talking like a doctor and you should ...
All I can say is that  it can only be two things , either as you say , savita is mentally disbalanced right now and cannot think straight .
Or savita is just one spoiled rotten old girl who cannot accept that her most obedient son is not listening to her for the first time in his life .
If it is the first then of course she needs treatment and I will not even mind if manav goes back for some time   and make sure that his mother is checked up properly and all that but so far they have not shown any such scenes that would suggest an unstable woman ..Even the scene when she is pushing Archu in fire is of a very very angry and unreasonable jaahil woman ...so we need  to get this thing more clear .But if this is the case then savita has to be  a priority with Manav and he has to see to it that she gets better ....

But , if that is not the case , then I would say that I would classify savita as a very very spoilt woman ..Thoroughly spoiled by her 3 children ( vandu only speaks against her now before she would not utter a word , neither did sachin ....) and of course the person mainly responsible for spoiling Savita rotten by doing one zulm after another on his wife ..only to keep his mother happy  is Manav .
I always used to say that he was the guy who made the Frankenstein and now he himself doesn't know how to handle it .
If this is the case and Savita is not sick just very very angry for not getting her way then God help Archana ..because Savita will do anything  to destroy her life ....anything ...

--Hope--

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

we did not celebrate as my younger son is sick

even today he is sick

ear infection and massive cold and cough

he si hanging around me right now and playign with his toys

poor guy he has been at home for few days now and is missing his school

when hubby took him for docs visit he was so happy thinking that he was going to school

Oh no , poor child .The weathr here is bad .Hope it has been 2 months since I had the flu and believe me , still I am not totally recovered .My doctor was telling me that the most horrible flu viruses are out there ..take care of the little one .Hope he gets better soon ....

--Hope--

Go to top