Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Take 5 - December 16, 2010 (Page 13)

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hope , of course I don't want him to beat his mother or send her to jail....but do you really think that if he goes back , lives with her and assuresd her that he still loves her , she will be all right.The only way she will stop is when she gets all the money she wants to have ..
There is no way Archana can provide that money ...The only person who can give her that money is Girish ....but for that Manav will have to divorce his wife again and marry Shravani ..Tha tis the only way his mother will be happy ....At least that is what I think ...Apart from a brief period ...when the Cvs were turnign everyone good at Manav's expense ....saviat has always been shown as a greedy woman who wants dowry ...loads and loads of it and Manav has never been stern with her on this issue ..

he should not live with her
neither should archu

that is a lose lose situation

he shoudl move out with his wife and live seperately

both archu and manav should work

archu should contribute to k houselhold little so that manjusha doe snto always insult her aged parents

manav should contribute to D household so Sav cannot always taunt archu with her fianncial loss

once this is done, then if the parents keep griping then both archua na dmanav shoudl atake a no nonsense attitude
I dont want them to repeatedly take insutls of others
this is the height yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
The jewllery Archana gaveshould meet their expenses for the next 6 months .That was a big heavy gold set ...
--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged

Oh happy belated wedding birthday ...Hope you had fun ...what gift did you get ???

we did not celebrate as my younger son is sick

even today he is sick

ear infection and massive cold and cough

he si hanging around me right now and playign with his toys

poor guy he has been at home for few days now and is missing his school

when hubby took him for docs visit he was so happy thinking that he was going to school
--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

The jewllery Archana gaveshould meet their expenses for the next 6 months .That was a big heavy gold set ...

but damodhar returned it to Ks.

did Sulo or anyone give that back to archu manav

or was it the same one that archu tried to buy the second hand sarees with
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
that is all beside the point ..I also hate the way they are being  shown but what was shown on yeatersay's show was a very very serious issue ...the burning of the bahu for dowry ...
I am very angry that the Cvs have taken this way of showing this .I love Arman but I am very very very angry because
Archana is saying ' beat me , burn me ' because I did not bring enough dowry .

And manav ....whose mother did the shameful act ...is telling his mother ' I can understand why you were being so nasty to my wife '.When he  was so loud and angry because she sent his father to jail ...What savita did to Archana  was much more serious and manav totally pushed it under the carpet .

I am sorry but Ajit is 100 times better than these two when he told his mother that he will call the cops if she hit Vandita again......

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 December 2010 at 2:05pm
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
I guess Sulochna must have given it to Archu ..Archu 's set was heavy ..It can cover savita's expenses for a whole year ...
Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
my take on savita is she is a greedy women , for the the last 2 years she is living in a dream that she will become rich and enjoy all the comforts after manav's marriage with shravani. she was more in love with money bags shravani than shravani's love for manav.

her most obedient sons seems to have abandoned her after his marriage to Archu, so according to her she not only lot the wealth ,but a son also.

her rage was justifiable a week ago , but now she can be categorized as evil.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Exactly , savita is more evil than sick ......At least that is what I think ..But I understand why some people still want to see the development  of this chaarcter  more to see what is wrong with her ...if she is sick or is she just pure evil ??

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 December 2010 at 2:08pm

Go to top