Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Take 5 - December 16, 2010 (Page 12)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Manav should have repremanded his mother much more than a mere slap( what he did was not even that much )  on the wrist for trying to kill his wife .
At least when he was inside the house .What  she did to Archana was far more severe than what she did to damodar .

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 December 2010 at 1:40pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Originally posted by Tanyaz

Hated manav also for saying  to his mother ' I can understand when you show bad behaviour towards Archana " , hello ???? Your mother treied to kill your wife and you are telling that very woman that you understand why she does this to her ????Angry

He said I understand your bad behavior, he didn't say I justify your bad behavior- for that matter, even I say I understand Savita's bad behavior- she hates Archu and is getting psychotic. But I don't justify it. I say it is wrong. So does Manav.

So what is so shocking here?

I did not see the scene so cannot really comment one way or another

buit Niki you are absolutely correct

bottom line these two are married for better or for worse

whether sav, manju, or any other idiots like it or not

you want Manav to pay for your bills  - go tell him. leave archu out of it.

you want archu to take care of her health - go tell her leave manav out of it

all parties should only speak to their son or daughter

leave the other spouse out of it

Agree Hope.

--Hope--

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
nice post Hope.

Pr is disappointing these days. Manav and archana behaving   like teenagers who have just discovered love. they are married , when will they realize that do the things married people do.

Manav is sitting at home and eating a old man's savings for his rainy day, taking insults form his family as if it is asirwaad. they have forgotten the purpose of the visit   to the K family.

--Hope--

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
belated wishes on your Anniversary Hope.

--Hope--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged

Manav should have repremanded his mother much more than a mere slap( what he did was not even that much )  on the wrist for trying to kill his wife .
At least when he was inside the house .What  she did to Archana was far more severe than what she did to damodar .

that is where my view differs from everyone.

Beating Savita, reprimanding her, putting her in jails, locking rooms is not going to solve any problem. It will only worsen the situation. Savita won't hesitate getting more mad with rage and throwing acid on Archu if Manav hits her cos of Archu. Already she has come to this point cos she thinks manav left her cos of Archu. It is this feeling of alienation that is driving her to this level.

You saw na how Savita was herself pulling Manav's hands to slap her when he came back home after the wedding. She tried to kill Archu in full public view. She is beyond things like scolding, jails and punishments.

she needs a doctor and some assurance from her son that he has not deserted her cos of Archu- he is still with her. that will calm her and she may start seeing things in a new light. Once this problem solves, things will automatically solve between Archu and Savita.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10--Hope--

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by stillhopeful

Hope's Take  - December 16, 2010

Note to Archu Fans ' Please do not read today's take. It is not favourable to Archu but I still wanted to say my piece

Archana Deshmukh  - Ok today I was Maha irritated. I have been angry and upset with this girl many times before though not since some time now. Today she took the cake. Where do I start??

Just a few moments ago she was drying heavy sarees and playing a coy rooftop hide and seek with her pati parmeshwar and the minute Savita arrives she takes on a bali ka bakra look like Suchitra Sen "shawl and all" in Aandhi. Like W*H just happened there?  CVs I am getting totally fed up with this constant pathos. What is it? Is this girl fit enough to romance or is she some sort of Healthcare Pin Up of the Year eh? Make up your minds once and for all.

Savita is ticked and is trying to create a scene.  Manav is handling it.  But Nooooooooooo.  Miss Forever Dukhi needs to come into the fray and throw in her devalued 10 cents.  She and her husband are both currently in "fatichar" status and what does she do? AGAIN!! AGAIN!!  She is giving away her jewellery to Savita!!! Like for the Love of the Merciful Almighty, Stuff It!  Last time it was for FREE, this time to buy second hand sarees (probably her own). Woman, can you shut your trap and mind your own business?  If you have so much gold to dole out, how about giving some to your husband to put down pakdi on a rental and move out.  Stop his humiliation from YOUR family and leave HIS mom up to him, OK? Uff, cannot stand self-designated martyrs. CVs can you not show her being a normal person? Does she have to either a pathetic waif or an irritating do-gooder meddler? Can we not just see a quiet person who EVADES trouble than RUSHES to greet it with some kind of masochistic glee? 

THEN, OMG She just does not stop does she? Nope. Moving on. This 30 year old woman is HAND-FEEDING a 30 year old man with a SMALL BURN on one hand and a perfectly functioning second hand. A man who by virtue of his many years as a mechanic (prior to having a wife) fed himself several times with burns on hand and needs to be very dexterious with both hands in order to perform his mechanical trade. Ok this is pathetic. This is not romance.  This is not love. This is sick. The only time it is heart rendering is when the person being feed is AN INVALID or is in TRACTION with both sets of limbs immobile. That is the ONLY TIME this Florence Nightingale style "love" is endearing. Otherwise it is pathetic. You tried showing it once before. It was sick then too.   CVs show a realistic mature relationship not young adults pretending to be in an old age home. Like W*H?

Manav

Still hanging around like Bodyguard No. 1 ' Jobless Fatichaar, now being fed by wife for the good fortune of having a graze. Manav, soon I will be taking Manjusha's side if this continues.

BTW, Let her put the freaking balm already and move on. Why the fuss? Uff!! The way he was fussing you would have thought he had his entire hand cut off and she was sewing it on.

Damodhar

Mister instead of locking your wife in a room, how about you go get a job to pay the bills!!!! Then see how she leaves Manav high and dry.  You will not even have to worry about locking her in the room.

Savita

Who the hell is taking care of Sachin while you are being Stalker of the Year in Dombivli and your husband is getting drunk in a bar? I am sorry CVs is this why you took a child away from his very rich maternal home? To be abandoned by a woman whose old age fears have driven her to insanity?  Is this really your idea of a loving future for this child?

Savita, Why do you keep using Sachu as leverage? If you cannot afford to keep him, why the hell did you take him away from his mother? What is this big belief you have in yourself eh?  Go return him to his mom?  Will a starving Sachu still appease the void that your dead Sachu left behind? Won't a healthy baby give you more satisfaction?

Satish

I am very happy that he has stopped his fawning over Varsha. A cooling-down period is a MUST.  The girl needs to get her priorities in order before this relationship moves forward.  BTW, what happened to the Job of the Century?  After killing the kid, she dropped the job? What a waste eh?

Hope

i agree

--Hope--

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Hope , of course I don't want him to beat his mother or send her to jail....but do you really think that if he goes back , lives with her and assuresd her that he still loves her , she will be all right.The only way she will stop is when she gets all the money she wants to have ..
There is no way Archana can provide that money ...The only person who can give her that money is Girish ....but for that Manav will have to divorce his wife again and marry Shravani ..Tha tis the only way his mother will be happy ....At least that is what I think ...Apart from a brief period ...when the Cvs were turning everyone good at Manav's expense ....savita has always been shown as a greedy woman who wants dowry ...loads and loads of it and Manav has never been stern with her on this issue ..
If mother in laws are burning daughter in laws for dowry ....that has to be taken seriously by their sons .....
I hated Archu saying that ' burn me beat me nonsense ' because I did not bring enough dowry ...., similarly I hated manav letting his mother go scott free after that action ...

Oh happy belated wedding birthday ...Hope you had fun ...what gift did you get ???

Edited by Tanyaz - 17 December 2010 at 1:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10naava--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

that is where my view differs from everyone.

Beating Savita, reprimanding her, putting her in jails, locking rooms is not going to solve any problem. It will only worsen the situation. Savita won't hesitate getting more mad with rage and throwing acid on Archu if Manav hits her cos of Archu. Already she has come to this point cos she thinks manav left her cos of Archu. It is this feeling of alienation that is driving her to this level.

You saw na how Savita was herself pulling Manav's hands to slap her when he came back home after the wedding. She tried to kill Archu in full public view. She is beyond things like scolding, jails and punishments.

she needs a doctor and some assurance from her son that he has not deserted her cos of Archu- he is still with her. that will calm her and she may start seeing things in a new light. Once this problem solves, things will automatically solve between Archu and Savita.

yes niki

her behaviour stems for her financial insecurities, her sense of abandonment

many have said she is fit to work and probably yes but Manav shoudl also contribute

Go to top