Hope's Take 5 - December 16, 2010 - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Tanyaz

He said ' I can understand your bad behaviour towards Archana , I can understand your bad behaviour towards me but how could you do thsi to my father ..
Tha treally got me angry Hope .What his mother did towards archana  cannot be termed as bad behaviour ...she tried to kill the girl ....
I am sorry manav , once again you put your own family member ahead of Archana's life .What savita was doing to Archana is far more serious than what she did to damodar .Manav should have screamed on his mother ' How dare you try and push Archana in fire ' , what gives you the right to hurt my wife ...I a mgonna call cops on you next time ...
This is what he should have said before getting angry about Damodar ....

i think that Mannu and Archu need to stop supporting each other so blindly. i feel if Mannu told Archu no it is not OK for my mom to behave this way. or that please don't give away your jewelry....they support each other in all of the wrong doings...😲
Edited by carpe-diem - 13 years ago

Hated manav also for saying  to his mother ' I can understand when you show bad behaviour towards Archana " , hello ???? Your mother treied to kill your wife and you are telling that very woman that you understand why she does this to her ????😡

He said I understand your bad behavior, he didn't say I justify your bad behavior- for that matter, even I say I understand Savita's bad behavior- she hates Archu and is getting psychotic. But I don't justify it. I say it is wrong. So does Manav.

So what is so shocking here?

Originally posted by carpe-diem

i think the Mannu and Archu need to stop supporting each other so blindly. i feel if Mannu told Archu no it is not OK for my mom to behave this way. or that please don't give away your jewelry....they support each other in all of the wrong doings...😲

AND THAT IS WHAT IRRITATE THE LIVIGN DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME

OMG these two frustrate me with their goody two shoes act

MIL abuse is unacceptable

husband participating in stupid philanthropic shortsighted decisions is qually unacceptable

wife acting daanveer when she is bhikari is also unacceptable

what the hell is there to be proud about here
I find it shocking that he understands that his mother tried to burn his wife ...
He should not have said that .The only way to react on that action was to tell his mother off very very badly .Way more than her putting his father to jail ...

She is his mother , he has to do everything to discourage her ....not tell her 'I understand ' .
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nikitagmc

He said I understand your bad behavior, he didn't say I justify your bad behavior- for that matter, even I say I understand Savita's bad behavior- she hates Archu and is getting psychotic. But I don't justify it. I say it is wrong. So does Manav.

So what is so shocking here?

I did not see the scene so cannot really comment one way or another

buit Niki you are absolutely correct

bottom line these two are married for better or for worse

whether sav, manju, or any other idiots like it or not

you want Manav to pay for your bills  - go tell him. leave archu out of it.

you want archu to take care of her health - go tell her leave manav out of it

all parties should only speak to their son or daughter

leave the other spouse out of it

I really hated Archana's dialogues today ' about the beat me , burn me ....what nonsense .Shame on the creatives .Even Ankita should have refused to say these words ...

boy, that's for sure...she should have refused those lines...  shame on the creatives !!!!!!

I find it shocking that he understands that his mother tried to burn his wife ...
He should not have said that .The only way to react on that action was to tell his mother off very very badly .Way more than her putting his father to jail ...

She is his mother , he has to do everything to discourage her ....not tell her 'I understand ' .

Tanya Di, 'understanding' does not mean supporting or accepting.

He simply said that he knows why she wants to do all this wrong to Archu- cos she hates her. He simply said that I'm well aware of your hatred. He did not say I'm sympathetic to your hate or I support it. No way.

He simply said , 'I know your hatred.' That's it.

The statement that he said actually meant, 'Ok, you hate my wife and wanted to kill her, but you don't hate my Dad don't you? Why are you harassing him?"

Again, here he didn't mean to say that its okay if she kills his wife. He said, I know you hate my wife, but why my Dad?

That's it.
Originally posted by naava

boy, that's for sure...she should have refused those lines...  shame on the creatives !!!!!!

tanyadi

did Archana get nominated on SOTD today for her tirade

I am almost sure she must have

If so, then that means that this is what people appreciate seeing na

then why willt he CVs not write it and why willt eh actress not say it

she is under contract after all

when the fans stop appreciating it then the CVs will stop writing it
Manav should have repremanded his mother much more than a mere slap( what he did was not even that much )  on the wrist for trying to kill his wife .
At least when he was inside the house .What  she did to Archana was far more severe than what she did to damodar .
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
Originally posted by stillhopeful

I did not see the scene so cannot really comment one way or another

buit Niki you are absolutely correct

bottom line these two are married for better or for worse

whether sav, manju, or any other idiots like it or not

you want Manav to pay for your bills  - go tell him. leave archu out of it.

you want archu to take care of her health - go tell her leave manav out of it

all parties should only speak to their son or daughter

leave the other spouse out of it

Agree Hope.