Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Take 5 - December 16, 2010 - Page 6

nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by-sherma

i hav stop wtching d show from d time dey ran and had to sleep in streets.i am just off d show. i still used to wtch d show thoda bahut here and dere for sushant,but now i dont even do dat cause i wtch jdj,and prefer sushant happy and smiling rther den manav sad and stupid.

Oh Sushant is such a different person on JDJ- all smiling and so full of life!!! I'm loving JDJ.

He is going to be the top scorer in Monday's episode!!!

I voted like crazy for him on the JDJ site.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-stillhopeful

carpe the wjhole feeding business is disgusting. can you believe that there are only a handful of us who think so?

I have not watched today's epi yet but did Manohar really say that?

waiting for tanyadi's update.

I too want ArMan romance but not this goody two shoes romance yaar. they need to both show some spunk, some passion, some nok johk.

what is this? both somthering one another with faaltu praise and like teenagers - I won't eat if you won't it?????????????

i am a romantic a heart too, but how can they even think of romancing each other when they no money. they should be restlessly worried.

yes i think Manohar comes in with soup and tells Archu to feed Mannu.  The romance business a bit odd to, since Solu and Manohar are there...watching it is so awkwardπŸ˜•

Archu should tell him, get a job damn it ....i want to go to Switzerland...otherwise forget SR.πŸ˜†

--Hope-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Tanyaz

I also want all his .I want to see  an Archana who is fair to herself also .....Just like she was when she ran away from her mandap to  escape a bad marriage and  try get her love back .

I haven't watched the show yet but based on update when I read he comment about I can tolerate my own abuse - my blood was boiling and am sure if I watch the actual epi I will thorw something at the screen
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-piya_10

casper m very much around πŸ˜‰ .... where have u been nd when r yr exams ?? πŸ˜ƒ

yes done for the semester. i live to see another semester πŸ˜†
--Hope-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-carpe-diem

i am a romantic a heart too, but how can they even think of romancing each other when they no money. they should be restlessly worried.

yes i think Manohar comes in with soup and tells Archu to feed Mannu.  The romance business a bit odd to, since Solu and Manohar are there...watching it is so awkwardπŸ˜•

Archu should tell him, get a job damn it ....i want to go to Switzerland...otherwise forget SR.πŸ˜†

I SAT next to jeeju once in front of my parents (like Sushant and Anki were sitting at ZRA) and my sister told me I was a hussy and disrespectful to my parents.

if I started feeding my hubby food in a joint family set up they would throw me out and it would make totl kachra of my husband's izzat.

romance is fine but the feeding is unsuitable in joint households
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-stillhopeful

good I am glad for you

15th was my wedding anniversary but my curly was sick and so we did not celebrate

leave comments on any thread I will read and respond ok

I don;t like talking to myselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† talking to you all is much more fun

Curly??? πŸ˜†

Belated happy marriage anniversary Hope!! I 'hope'  Jeeju is well now.

I badly want to write a satirical piece blasting Archu, Manav and CV's. But I'm not getting ideas. 😭
--Hope-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-nikitagmc

Curly??? πŸ˜†

Belated happy marriage anniversary Hope!! I 'hope'  Jeeju is well now.

I badly want to write a satirical piece blasting Archu, Manav and CV's. But I'm not getting ideas. 😭

jeeju was never sick silly

curly is my second sonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I myself am thinkign of doing a rambling instead of a take todayπŸ˜†
tv_madness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Hope πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats for becoming blueπŸ˜†

Have you seen today's episode? You should hear Archu's dialogues.  I am very pissed. Big thumbs down to the CVs😑  I keep remembering the little girls doing 'Archana, Archana' in  zee rishton ki saugat segments and become more upset🀒

--Hope-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-tv_madness

Hi Hope πŸ˜ƒ

Congrats for becoming blueπŸ˜†

Have you seen today's episode? You should hear Archu's dialogues.  I am very pissed. Big thumbs down to the CVs😑  I keep remembering the little girls doing 'Archana, Archana' in  zee rishton ki saugat segments and become more upset🀒

that is what I said.

I wanted to throw something at her when i read the comment

what makes her life any less valuable or dignified?

who the hell is Savita? Queen Sheba of Turd Hill?
hey belated anniversary wishes Hope πŸ€— hope u have a long successful peaceful married life πŸ˜ƒ