Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Hope's Take 5 - December 16, 2010

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:20pm | IP Logged

Hope's Take  - December 16, 2010

Note to Archu Fans ' Please do not read today's take. It is not favourable to Archu but I still wanted to say my piece

Archana Deshmukh  - Ok today I was Maha irritated. I have been angry and upset with this girl many times before though not since some time now. Today she took the cake. Where do I start??

Just a few moments ago she was drying heavy sarees and playing a coy rooftop hide and seek with her pati parmeshwar and the minute Savita arrives she takes on a bali ka bakra look like Suchitra Sen "shawl and all" in Aandhi. Like W*H just happened there?  CVs I am getting totally fed up with this constant pathos. What is it? Is this girl fit enough to romance or is she some sort of Healthcare Pin Up of the Year eh? Make up your minds once and for all.

Savita is ticked and is trying to create a scene.  Manav is handling it.  But Nooooooooooo.  Miss Forever Dukhi needs to come into the fray and throw in her devalued 10 cents.  She and her husband are both currently in "fatichar" status and what does she do? AGAIN!! AGAIN!!  She is giving away her jewellery to Savita!!! Like for the Love of the Merciful Almighty, Stuff It!  Last time it was for FREE, this time to buy second hand sarees (probably her own). Woman, can you shut your trap and mind your own business?  If you have so much gold to dole out, how about giving some to your husband to put down pakdi on a rental and move out.  Stop his humiliation from YOUR family and leave HIS mom up to him, OK? Uff, cannot stand self-designated martyrs. CVs can you not show her being a normal person? Does she have to either a pathetic waif or an irritating do-gooder meddler? Can we not just see a quiet person who EVADES trouble than RUSHES to greet it with some kind of masochistic glee? 

THEN, OMG She just does not stop does she? Nope. Moving on. This 30 year old woman is HAND-FEEDING a 30 year old man with a SMALL BURN on one hand and a perfectly functioning second hand. A man who by virtue of his many years as a mechanic (prior to having a wife) fed himself several times with burns on hand and needs to be very dexterious with both hands in order to perform his mechanical trade. Ok this is pathetic. This is not romance.  This is not love. This is sick. The only time it is heart rendering is when the person being feed is AN INVALID or is in TRACTION with both sets of limbs immobile. That is the ONLY TIME this Florence Nightingale style "love" is endearing. Otherwise it is pathetic. You tried showing it once before. It was sick then too.   CVs show a realistic mature relationship not young adults pretending to be in an old age home. Like W*H?

Manav

Still hanging around like Bodyguard No. 1 ' Jobless Fatichaar, now being fed by wife for the good fortune of having a graze. Manav, soon I will be taking Manjusha's side if this continues.

BTW, Let her put the freaking balm already and move on. Why the fuss? Uff!! The way he was fussing you would have thought he had his entire hand cut off and she was sewing it on.

Damodhar

Mister instead of locking your wife in a room, how about you go get a job to pay the bills!!!! Then see how she leaves Manav high and dry.  You will not even have to worry about locking her in the room.

Savita

Who the hell is taking care of Sachin while you are being Stalker of the Year in Dombivli and your husband is getting drunk in a bar? I am sorry CVs is this why you took a child away from his very rich maternal home? To be abandoned by a woman whose old age fears have driven her to insanity?  Is this really your idea of a loving future for this child?

Savita, Why do you keep using Sachu as leverage? If you cannot afford to keep him, why the hell did you take him away from his mother? What is this big belief you have in yourself eh?  Go return him to his mom?  Will a starving Sachu still appease the void that your dead Sachu left behind? Won't a healthy baby give you more satisfaction?

Satish

I am very happy that he has stopped his fawning over Varsha. A cooling-down period is a MUST.  The girl needs to get her priorities in order before this relationship moves forward.  BTW, what happened to the Job of the Century?  After killing the kid, she dropped the job? What a waste eh?

Hope

Edited by stillhopeful - 17 December 2010 at 9:13am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

goblueenigma6Jasmine10Claire0206tv_madnessGauri22Spartacus-monica-carpe-diemnaavabonnefille..Sonii..lunzaTiyaliLovePRSohamnycsweetiePiyatrixroseinbloomDabulls23

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Damodar - Well , I dont think damo has ever stayed sober long enough to hold onto a job . He is useless .. has neither been a good hubby or a good father .. neither been a good provider nor someone his kids can confide to...

Savita - She is demented .. how do you reason with someone like her ?? Now , damo and sav can kill each other for all I care but someone please get the kid outta that madhouse ...

Manav- Is he waiting for a pot of gold to fall into his lap ?

Edited by lunza - 16 December 2010 at 8:33pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10Gauri22--Hope--Tanyaz

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Archana- umm.. what is her illness exactly ? It isnt really about her illness anymore . .she is fine ( tis not like she has fractured her foot or something .. ) it is more about manav being unemployed , broke and not being able to find shelter in a hygenic and safe environment ...

Satish - well , their relationship is not going to be the same anymore ..  not for a very long time.. it snapped somewhere .. and finally varsha has realized that .. hopefully she does something about it

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10Gauri22--Hope--

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

enigma6Jasmine10Gauri22naava--Hope--

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Hello Hope .
My comments on your analysis..

Archana ..
I agree with the part that she should not have given the gold set to savita .The only way to sort out that woman is totally choke off the money supply , call Shravani to take sachin back and tell savita that she will not see one single ruppee till she learns to behave ..
Instead of that Archu gave her her only asset and manav stood there looking .These two have spoiled savita rotten .Now savita will somehow try and seperate them and I think she will succeed  for some time ...
Bu tthe other point about feeding manav ...Aww Hope .I liked it a lot .Look at the way that poor boy is being  treated by his own mother .He was so depressed and felt humiliated , his hand got burned ....anything to make him feel good and he likes being cared  by Archu ..She always  feeds him at any given oppurtunity and he loves it ..Didn't you see it got his smile back ...
She pampers him like a baby and he simply loves it ...he said so few days ago hat I don't take care of myself so that you would do it ...
I am happy she  fed him , in fact I want her to pamper him even more ( I know you think I am silly but I really feel bad for that boy for having a mother like savita ) who knows when his mother will take him away from his wife again .

Manav
Though feel sorry for him but I am also very frustrated by him due to
Him not being strict with his mother and spoiling her by staying quiet .He just let her get away with what she was doing and was even trying  to stop Damodar ..He will suffer aagain .She will take him away from hsi wife ..That's what I think  will happen ..
He is not even looking for a job .
Archu tries to come near him but he keeps running away .very unfair to his wife in this particular matter ..very very unfair .....

Damodar
It's too late for him to do anything  .The most he can do is call Shravani and tell her that she gave up her baby and abandoned that poor thing to a psychotic woman ...
Sachu would grow up hating his mother ...if nothing is done about savita .

Savita ...
No comments .. all I will say is that she gives mothers a bad name .

satish ...
he is ignoring Varsha .Great .Should have done long time ago .How about checking ip on best buddy archana after he  helped her elope and also  try get manav a job .Also why is he still keeping  quiet  about jaywant

Dharmesh ...
I think he is up to something big, something no good ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 16 December 2010 at 9:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10naava

bonnefille IF-Rockerz
bonnefille
bonnefille

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Absolutely pathetic episode.....

i was so disgusted that i got up midway....archana putting balm on manav's hand with both having tears in their eyes while everyone fawned @ them got on my nerves. I had the same expression on the face that manjusha had. 

i love archana and manav....and watch the show only for them, everything else bores me. But yesterday i wanted to get hold of their heads and bang them.

uff.....savita and her drama.....archu being the ever 'm in love wid my MIL even though she is a witch' damsel irritated me to the core. 

manav made to do nothing about the scenario pissed me off. He's anyway hardly shown to be a hero. Even when there is most need of him being the hero.....he's shown as a background artist. 

ArMan romance can be enjoyed only when they are shown as hero-heroine not as looser-looseroine. 

Manav sitting at home doing everything except looking for a job is making him look anything but the hero of the show. 

What also is irritating me is the fact that Manav himself doesn't realize that without him earning for the D house....there is no one to pay the bills. He should have been really bothered with the fact....n got a job. Got out of K house.....supported D's just like he did for Vandu from distance. Showing him berozgaar is making him look out of character (of responsibility).

Archana and her bimaari is putting me really off. She was seeming much better of before reunion.....who wants to see the heroine in this state after audience' most desired wish got fulfilled.

Savita needs psychiatric help. 

ArMan will be forever shown in depression.....and i will be forever pulling my hair for them. 

PR will be forever in gloom. 

Edited by bonnefille - 16 December 2010 at 9:25pm

enigma6Jasmine10Tiyali--Hope--Dabulls23

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

enigma6Jasmine10bonnefille--Hope--

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Hi Hope!

agree with almost all your points.

I know that no one here will agree, (pretty much nobody agreed in SOTD tooo), but by the term 'controlling' his mother- I dont want Manav to throw his Aai in jail.

That is not the solution.

Savita needs a doctor. Right now she has become completely unreasonable.

She just wants Sachu, irrespective of whether he dies due to hunger in her lap.

She hates Archu and doesn't hesitate in killing her in front of WHOLE SOCIETY.

Are these signs of a normal person?

I thought Damo had locked her and would return with a doctor. He didn't. Very bad.

At this rate, I'm feeling sorry for poor Sachu. He is in the hands of a psychotic grandmother.

Manav needs to take some controlling action fast and not by throwing her in jail or hitting her (as everyone else wants him to), is what I feel.

Of course you are free to disagree as well.

Edited by nikitagmc - 16 December 2010 at 10:54pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10--Hope--

Go to top