Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Praises for the show.

WahKyaBaatHai Groupbie
WahKyaBaatHai
WahKyaBaatHai

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Foremost, a big hello to everyone.
I am new here, as you might have taken notice.
Smile

I normally do not create posts, but the show is absolutely fantastic to not do so. I am all praises for the show. The actors are brilliant on their part and so is the storyline. The special effects aren't the best thing in the world but, there are other various offerings that takes away from this much discussed frustration.

The background music for the lead pair is very haunting and beautiful. But, what is even more beautiful is Abhay and Piya. Smile

They are a very good-looking couple. Something that I don't usually find in most serials. Very attractive and very magnetic as well.

The characters are also very strong in their own ways. While I cannot say the same about Maya Confused LOL, other characters (especially the women) seem quite firm and presentable, which is one other weakness in many shows where the women are portrayed as weak and lacking the ability to go against/ speak for themselves and fall prey to the villain's killer charm and power LOL.

What I also like about this show is the use of language. It is not entirely clean with the use of some very colorful words LOL, but, it makes it seem realistic and not all sugarcoated and goody-good like the rest of the shows.

While there are flaws and faults, I feel naturally drawn to this show in many ways.

I hope the show does well and the actors get all the praise they deserve.

(Please don't treat me like a freshman in high school because I'm a newbie. LOL Bhagwaan ke liye mujhe chod do.)

Smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

glamorous18tobin..Mari..-Dana-saphira7988thk123BUBLAIluvkasupayyal-Doppelganger-_.mariam._BefikreTheBlackJaguar

-mango- IF-Dazzler
-mango-
-mango-

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
I agreee with you in the music part! I absolutely love the music which is given to the show. man... just tooo too good! I have fallen in love with Abhay and Piya's BG tracks. Big smileClapClap

Another thing... the language... its not too cheesy, yet, not too extreme where people will fall asleep in next 30 seconds. I like the way it has all be structured together.

Every episode is not exactly unique, as it is very repetitive from the last few days, but overall... I really love this show. Not every new episode teachers the audience something new... but that's alright for now. As this is the only one I see... quite far behind... and still catching up at the moment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

glamorous18WahKyaBaatHailuvkasu-Doppelganger-

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I agree with u.. The show is unquie in its own way. we all are loving the lead couple! Ekta for once has given sumthing that is fresh n unusal from her own dramas.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WahKyaBaatHai

Prakhar236 Newbie
Prakhar236
Prakhar236

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
I Too Love d Music Traks in BG wn Abhay n Pia r Together...

WahKyaBaatHai

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
i agree with u!!
welcome to the forum:)
i am Samridhi, you?

WahKyaBaatHai

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WahKyaBaatHai

Foremost, a big hello to everyone.
I am new here, as you might have taken notice.
Smile

I normally do not create posts, but the show is absolutely fantastic to not do so. I am all praises for the show. The actors are brilliant on their part and so is the storyline. The special effects aren't the best thing in the world but, there are other various offerings that takes away from this much discussed frustration.

The background music for the lead pair is very haunting and beautiful. But, what is even more beautiful is Abhay and Piya. Smile

They are a very good-looking couple. Something that I don't usually find in most serials. Very attractive and very magnetic as well.

The characters are also very strong in their own ways. While I cannot say the same about Maya Confused LOL, other characters (especially the women) seem quite firm and presentable, which is one other weakness in many shows where the women are portrayed as weak and lacking the ability to go against/ speak for themselves and fall prey to the villain's killer charm and power LOL.

What I also like about this show is the use of language. It is not entirely clean with the use of some very colorful words LOL, but, it makes it seem realistic and not all sugarcoated and goody-good like the rest of the shows.

While there are flaws and faults, I feel naturally drawn to this show in many ways.

I hope the show does well and the actors get all the praise they deserve.

(Please don't treat me like a freshman in high school because I'm a newbie. LOL Bhagwaan ke liye mujhe chod do.)

Smile

Welcome to the forum.I am Mahi and you?
Haha , no no , no one will treat you as newbie , because you seem to be very friendly and possess quality of speech and plus all of the members started as newbies..

Well , I totally agree with you.When the show was on talks , it was the cast which made me appeal to watch the show.ViSu the most important cast which made me watch the show.And then when I started watching the show , it was not just ViSu but KaPi , Kabir and Misha.Day by day I liked each character and now I like Panchi and Ruhi too.
The best thing is the background music.The Abhiya background music is just so superb..it makes their scene so mind-blowing.And even Kabir's background music is something out of the world and Misha's tomboyish music , i like all of the background music.Yeah the effects could be improved but then no show was launched where the lead possess supernatural powers , so thus , in consideration to that , there might be some flaws in the effects.But over all , the show rocks because of its background musics , the storyline-college life and dark love story and most importantly the amazing cast.

Edited by Princezz22 - 17 December 2010 at 1:06am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WahKyaBaatHai-Doppelganger-

payyal IF-Rockerz
payyal
payyal

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:09am | IP Logged
ur user name is quite intersting

welcum to the forum

well ur post is quite gud

do write moreSmile

WahKyaBaatHai

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 3:00am | IP Logged
I completely agree with. About everything specially the lead background music is just amazing.

WahKyaBaatHai

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index