Saas Bina Sasuraal
Saas Bina Sasuraal

what's pashu's problem (Page 2)

guptar85 Newbie
guptar85
guptar85

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie_95

wer did u gt to noe all dis from detective di??

they revealed little bit of pashu's story in earlier episode where the lawyer came in the house in regard to the case. so far all we know is that pashu's case is pending and the father's sister was the main reason in pashu's broken marriag which is why the father didn't invite his own sister

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22-Stutz-bsingapurynycsweetie

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Hey beena. Gr8 to see u here. Love reading ur posts. Yea, pashu is so getting on my nerves too. Hes totally against woman. His behaviour towards toasty is terrible. I mean she is doing every thing 4 d family without complaints and he doesnt appreciate anything. And then he told ved why is he on toasty side. They r suppose 2 b one family so why is he tryin to create a divide, i just dont understand.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bsingapury

desigirl0103 Senior Member
desigirl0103
desigirl0103

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I have a feeling it may have been something to do with Ved being so innocent.  The other day when Ved was going to return the blanket to Tej's room Pashu stopped him & said to remember that Toasty also lives there now so walking into their room may cause misunderstanding like it did in the past.  I would assume maybe Ved accidently walked in on his brother's ex-wife & she thought he had purposely done that

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdGauri22-Stutz-Jenifer.nycsweetiebsingapury

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigirl0103

I have a feeling it may have been something to do with Ved being so innocent.  The other day when Ved was going to return the blanket to Tej's room Pashu stopped him & said to remember that Toasty also lives there now so walking into their room may cause misunderstanding like it did in the past.  I would assume maybe Ved accidently walked in on his brother's ex-wife & she thought he had purposely done that

I second that...Ved innocently must have walked  into her room & she portrayed it as something else..Maybe that woman had selfish motive or something..But does'nt give Pashu any right to misjudge other women & be rude...especially if the lady (Toasty) is doing so much for the them!

scinerd

suresh555 IF-Dazzler
suresh555
suresh555

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Pashu's personilty matches his name (animal). The guy is miserable and want's everyone to drown in his sorrows. No matter what the past, his attitude is very negative :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdGauri22-Stutz-

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jenifer.

First of all, hey Beena! Good to see you starting good topics openers again. And haila! Pashu's on your hit list? Not good! I only remember too well of all your omelette recipes!

As for Pashu's past, it hasn't been revealed yet but the creatives are letting things slip a little for us peice together and keep interest. Now, being the detective I am (nothing like your Dayya dude, of course), I've managed to get a lil picture.

All happened 5 years ago and regards Pashu's ex-wife. Pashu's still in a case with her regarding a divorce grant hence all the emotions of the ordeal still being at the surface. Plus, Toasty's arrival has gotta be bitter reminder of it all.

Also, we recently learnt that Ved had to spend time in prison because of an accusation a woman put on him when he was just trying to help - I can only believe that it's Pashu's ex-wife. What accusation is the question now, how severe was it? Whatever it was, it's ripped the family apart and broken their faith in women.

Now just to see if I'm right!
LOLLOLLOL

i saw this area as dry as sahara dessert and i love to start spring...at least i can try right they way we did in RKAB forum.....but those..CVS sobbing sobing.....now thinking about CVS only about we.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

wow hats off to you....,kyaa detective hain....i think you are workign under KD mehta....LOLLOL single man army.....

so it seems interesting....and i love when secrets open in bits and pieces....it keeps your interest intact...right....

scinerd

bsingapury IF-Sizzlerz
bsingapury
bsingapury

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suresh555

Pashu's personilty matches his name (animal). The guy is miserable and want's everyone to drown in his sorrows. No matter what the past, his attitude is very negative :)

well said suresh.......

and i think his pet name is pashu...........and might be his name could be parshuram ConfusedConfusedConfused
the angry sage of indian mytho.....

he is also always angry.....for all thing very difficult to pacify
and about pashu i think its his past suffering has made him like that.........but we need one hard nut ....to enjoy the drama.........

as each and every character is unique.......and ved is the funniest though i like dadaji the most.......
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritugupta

Hey Guys,

Am new to this forum and this is my first post-cum-reply...Embarrassed
i didnt watch this show regularly but recently.. has the mystery behind pahu's starneg behaviour been revealed? am very curious to know why ladies are hated so much in that house

welcome to the forum...he had problems with his wife...exact secret hasnt been unveiled yet

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saas Bina Sasuraal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index