Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
i mean that man is getting on my nerve now...i know there is some mystery behind his this behavior....i have not watched this drama before regularly so have no idea

did they open pashu's secret or its not in open yet?
but seriously the way he is treating toasty he is already on my hit list.......LOLLOLLOL

ooskaa toliyaa khich lena thaa...........WinkWink..........after that he won't dare to come out of the room.......
or tej should keep cockroach in his towel.......

LOLLOLLOL

girls if you have better idea ....for pashu's towel do share.....it would be funLOLLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MamtaBshrutireddygr8scinerdGauri22shanak.hotnycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what's pashu's problem" in Saas Bina Sasuraal forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scinerd

Goldie

scinerd

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
i know i hate him. he's so annoying! just cause his wife was a b***** doesnt mean he can hate on other people

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Gauri22shanak.hotnycsweetie

ritugupta

Groupbie

ritugupta

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

Am new to this forum and this is my first post-cum-reply...Embarrassed
i didnt watch this show regularly but recently.. has the mystery behind pahu's starneg behaviour been revealed? am very curious to know why ladies are hated so much in that house

bsingapury

IF-Sizzlerz

bsingapury

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
ritu welcome to this forum...
so far i am also not aware of that....as i have nto watched past episodes regularly but i think that secret has not been revealed or may be come out with that mysterious letter .......that some one sent to toasty before marriage and now her mom kept it thinking its some gift envelope......

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:22am | IP Logged
hey.. welcum to d forum...
nope.. pashus past has not been revealed...
n pashu is essentially gud at heart.. he tels tej to tel toasty not to cum near him so dat he dusnt hurt him...
pashu had been married earlier.. n der was sum prob.. nuthin else is revealed yet...!!

ritugupta

Groupbie

ritugupta

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:15am | IP Logged
why does pashu keep telling telling ved to remember what he went through in past? i guess there was something which had ved also involved in it. am gettign very curious to know this secret nowWink

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
First of all, hey Beena! Good to see you starting good topics openers again. And haila! Pashu's on your hit list? Not good! I only remember too well of all your omelette recipes!

As for Pashu's past, it hasn't been revealed yet but the creatives are letting things slip a little for us peice together and keep interest. Now, being the detective I am (nothing like your Dayya dude, of course), I've managed to get a lil picture.

All happened 5 years ago and regards Pashu's ex-wife. Pashu's still in a case with her regarding a divorce grant hence all the emotions of the ordeal still being at the surface. Plus, Toasty's arrival has gotta be bitter reminder of it all.

Also, we recently learnt that Ved had to spend time in prison because of an accusation a woman put on him when he was just trying to help - I can only believe that it's Pashu's ex-wife. What accusation is the question now, how severe was it? Whatever it was, it's ripped the family apart and broken their faith in women.

Now just to see if I'm right!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

scinerdGauri22Davi-Stutz-bsingapury

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
wer did u gt to noe all dis from detective di??

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.