Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: aquarius16

It was right after he performed with shweta.😳 It was really cute how he recognised her-my friends have forgotten both times and always think it's the first time i've shown my baby pictures to them.😆

I'm always wondering if he has an amazing memory in general or just with JJ...coz in the 200th interview he was like it's strange but I remember every moment with her. And even how Jen was saying in one interview how he remembered everything from her dress to her hair when they went out for a parties😳
Edited by qazplm - 13 years ago
rida madhura naik isn't that bad..😆
tas put NDTV Imagine then😳
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Moni-

Chalo accha hai everyone is feeling the same...I was feeling that I m spoiling the festive mood here😆...I m more happy about Jen's show...since it's a reality show, not a daily n also coz SRK is there😛😆...I hope the hunt for karan's new jodidar is unsuccessful 😈 n they come back to the Rab Ne Milla de Jodi-KaJen❤️

Yeah, i'm more happy about jenny's reality show as well.😳 I hope the hunt is unsuccessful as well😈 and he comes back with Jenny.  But they've already started shooting na so she must be almost done.😕
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aditiloveskajen

rida madhura naik isn't that bad..😆
tas put NDTV Imagine then😳

I have not seen much of her as an actress...but she totally annoyed me in KKK3. And it was much of a torture since she was paired with Armaan...who was totally cute😳
Aquarius18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: qazplm

I'm always wondering if he has an amazing memory in general or just with JJ...coz in the 200th interview he was like it's strange but I remember every moment with her. And even how Jen was saying in one interview how he remembered everything from her dress to her hair when they went out for a parties😳

I always wonder that as well, but he remembers all his fans as well, so maybe it's as  a whole.😳 But with Jenny, it seems more specific as he said and he kinda says it like he doesn't know WHY he remembers everything about her but loves the fact that he does.😳
priyanka94 thumbnail
ARREY chill .... KAJEN will come back as AR in DMG3 .. it will take time  ... but it shall happen .. and soooon .. we just gotta work hard for DMG3 ..coz DMG3 means assured KAJEN .... soooo plz plzzz work for AR's sake .. work for KAJEN' sake ...!!!
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aquarius16

Yeah, i'm more happy about jenny's reality show as well.😳 I hope the hunt is unsuccessful as well😈 and he comes back with Jenny.  But they've already started shooting na so she must be almost done.😕

I don't think shooting for it will take much time since they have around 28 contestant n they r shooting in Argentina...too much cost involved so they would make it fast...plus they will have to get SRK's dates as well...
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

HeyLooooooooooooooooooooooo🤗

AD ur judwa is back😎 go n report 2 the mods again

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzH4iXCSNMM[/YOUTUBE]

my fav moment...abosutely luv it...

gift to all my fellow kajenians..

BEST HOBBY: KAJENING..

guys ..i gtg for dinner..and den work to do...so kajenite...luv ya all...muahh...<3
Originally posted by: qazplm

I have not seen much of her as an actress...but she totally annoyed me in KKK3. And it was much of a torture since she was paired with Armaan...who was totally cute😳

true true!!
I hated her in KKK3 Too...