KAJEN~Destined2Love418~"UrVeryVeryHotButStillCute" - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
dropping in to say hellooooooooooooooooooo to u gorgeous ppl

and

omg omg omg...KAJEN have new shows...apparently...ahhhhhhhhhhh KSG WHYYY ARE U LOOKING FOR ANOTHER PERSON?? HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...WHERE IS JENNIFER? usko paani say nikalo aur aapnay saath rukho πŸ˜†
SBB wipe out promo watch JJ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU3-mXGHwl4[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by ammyridz600

hey amal i used 2 call u chutki in z begining πŸ˜‰
but one day i mistaken sanji as u n call her chutki πŸ˜†she was like watπŸ˜²πŸ˜† i was sooooo confused in z beginingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and u coled me sanji once...lollllll
the good thing is that JENNY got a reality show ... but the bd thing is that KARAN got a DAILY SOAP and is looking fora new gal ....
but the other GOOD THING is that it is a cinevistaas ka show .. sooo DMG3 is dependant on our demands now .. cos it is damn possible ...
but like MEHAKI SAID ... everyone is a KAAMCHORRR !!!!
Originally posted by sadyy-AR-Maneet

Important note

From now on I won't call mehak my jaan anymore.
I'll call her miss late instead.

Thank you.

Pranks - mehak is ghusaaaaa on meeeeee
wat an achievement!😈

sis - wat do u wanna steal?

πŸ˜†

Jessy check this topic again
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/37146129
Originally posted by sjain

SBB wipe out promo watch JJ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU3-mXGHwl4[/YOUTUBE]

where was she???? uff..totally missed it..will watch it again soon.

btw..SRK WAS LOOKIN SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!! 
TB article on zor ka jhatka...

Shah Rukh Khan makes a comeback on small screen with 28 TV celebs only on Imagine TV's Zor Ka Jhatka...

Telly buzz earlier reported that Imagine TV is coming up with a unique reality show which is an Indian version of the ever popular, witty reality show called Wipe Out and now with the comeback of SRK on small screen as host of Zor Ka Jhatka, the audience is sure to get a Jhatka as the 28 contestants plus the handsome host get working on the show..

We had reported few names like Akashdeep Saigal, Amit Sareen, Ashima Bhalla, Bakhtiyaar Irani, Debina Bonnerjee, Dimpy Mahajan, Karishma Tanna, Kushal Punjabi, Mink Brar, Narayani Shastri, Natasha Suri, Payal Pohatgi, Raja Chaudhary, Rohit Verma to be participating in the Shahrukh Khan hosted show. .

The latest names we hear are Vindu Dara Singh, Jennifer Winget (of fame Dill Mill Gayye), Claudia Ciesla (Model), Gaurav Chopra, Hanif Hilal (Jhalak Dikhla Jaa fame), Krushna Patil, Manas Katyal (of fame Rakhi Ka Swayamvar),Manoj Kumar, Simran Kaur Mundi (Femina Miss India Universe 2008), Sonika Kaliraman, Annie, Vrajesh Hirjee (comedian) to be the part of the game.

Hosting will be done by the King Khan of the Bollywood Industry. Talking about the show Shahrukh says, "I am very excited and am looking forward to hosting the show. It is going to be a roller coaster ride for the audience and participants too, as the show will bring back the bedroom entertainment for the family."

On the show Shah Rukh Khan will take these 28 contestants outside their comfort zone into the world's biggest obstacle course in Argentina to battle it out. At stake is a huge prize money worth Rs. 1.5 crores, including a mega cash prize of Rs. 50 Lakhs for the winner of the finale.

SRK's comeback and the contestants' list seems very interesting so far, let's see how far the show rakes up ratings for the channel.

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

Originally posted by arluver4life

i havve to agree wid u on dat dii..

Thank you -___-
Originally posted by arluver4life

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTT A MINUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE......................

KAJEN IN TWOOOOOOO DIFERRENT SHOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...o GOD IM REALLY SLOW IN CATCHING UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.....TLL ME EVERYTHIN SUMONE...ma eyes r already brimming.............