India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Aap ko kaun si Naku chahye?

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Today's scene between Madhu and Dutta........WOW!!!!!  LTL and especially Dutta are really impressing me these days......

It was so great to see Dutta remember their last encounter together -  mean the last kitchen raiding scene. Throwing the plate down like a child waiting for HIS Nakusha to come and serve him food. This gives me that little bit of hope that eventually he will be able to accept her, because he was expecting Naku - doesn't matter about black or gori......just his Naku to come to him when he needs her.

The scene with Madhu and Dutta - shows a lot of hope that Dutta is not the hard rock that he is trying to maek himself out to be, this is the first time in months that we've seen him actually open up with her and try to understand her a little bit......kya London aur kya Patil Niwas.... 

Even in the morning when he sees her with teh food, he's not upset that she brought the food, what he's upset about is that his Naku isn't bringing him the food, which makes me wonder if he's not going to eat then how does Dutta become a "gubru jiwaan" when we know he doesn't eat out and now he's not eating anything if Naku doesn't bring it.......so how is our Dutta getting his nourishment........  makes me wonder???????

Arre Dutta aaj tho aap apne biwi ko chupke chupke dikthe the in the mirror......vah Dutta, aab chupke dikhna par raha hai.......ek din aa jayega ke apko chupke nayhe dikhna parayga.....LOLLOL

Awwwwww.....he sees her waiting for the car to get fixed after 30 minutes and offers her a ride.....even though he didn't take the prasad....that was okay because the comment from the old man just made my day...."bagwan apki jodhi salamath rakhe......." And then the eye lock.....WOW.....these CV's are just outdoing themselves in every epi these days.....can't wait for tomorrow.

I'm so happy these days......its amazing how a good episode of LTL can really add that extra little bit to the day......

Edited by SonyaBlade - 16 December 2010 at 6:14pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalinabilas_70VampgirlLaTuLasasha_1-Roopa-Hessa85Crystal29desigrl414mnx12mozart66skavitha08bfunofbb123ltl_fanmIsHeZ.xsuhana19MelodiousDreamsSophia21meghapartiImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
@Sonya: Maybe Dutta gets all his sustenance from alcohol?Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-SonyaBladeskavitha08bfunofbb123

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@Sonya: Maybe Dutta gets all his sustenance from alcohol?Confused

But good that now he is at least  asking for food..and has started to identify the feeling of hunger.. LOL at least when he is drunk..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SonyaBladeskavitha08bfunofbb123MrsKhan

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I remember Kala once saying that bhau ko pakad pakad kar khilana padta hain. Never seen such a ziddi bachcha when it comes to food.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-SonyaBladesub_rosaskavitha08bfunofbb123

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I too loved LTL yesterday!  this week has been amazing .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-skavitha08bfunofbb123

SonyaBlade Goldie
SonyaBlade
SonyaBlade

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 1:21am | IP Logged
i never realized that a scene centered around food adn a drunk person could be so entertaining...........its when he's sober that everything is so dull...and serious, but at night its as if Dutta turns into a totally different person......Dr Jekyl and Mr. Hyde........

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Roopa-sasha_1bfunofbb123sub_rosaMrsKhan

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top